Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He has erected a multitude of New Offices, ....

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Isn't your voting choice of Biden doing that?
    I hope this is not case in this forum of all places where if you have a problem with R you must be for D?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I hope this is not case in this forum of all places where if you have a problem with R you must be for D?
    And everyone's a troll except the GOP trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He added to the list and didn't remove anything from it.
    In his defense, his entire presidency was crippled by spiteful opposition from both parties.

Even if he wanted to (not saying that he did) he couldn't have removed anything.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'm surprised there isnt a Ministry of Funny Walks.
    There's a Ministry of Oxymorons.

Office of Government Ethics (OGE)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Even if he wanted to (not saying that he did) he couldn't have removed anything.
    He could have grown cajones enough to try.

But no, he didn't want to. He didn't even promise that, and he promised everyone everything. Any Republican who does is guaranteed not to get the nomination. Nixon founded Amtrak. Dubya founded the biggest of all, the DHS.

Hell, Rick Perry couldn't even remember which departments he wanted to close, and he got torpedoed too.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-30-2021 at 11:03 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's a Ministry of Oxymorons.

He could have grown cajones enough to try.

But no, he didn't. He didn't even promise that, and he promised everyone everything. Any Republican who does is guaranteed not to get the nomination. Nixon founded Amtrak. Dubya founded the biggest of all, the DHS.

Hell, Rick Perry couldn't even remember which departments he wanted to close, and he got torpedoed too.
    True
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    True
    Everybody's like, oooh I love Trump because he pisses liberals off. If you want to piss liberals off, stop trying to conserve the list in the OP. Try to close DHHS.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Everybody's like, oooh I love Trump because he pisses liberals off. If you want to piss liberals off, stop trying to conserve the list in the OP. Try to close DHHS.
    The same person who will tell you that they love Trump because he's a true alpha chad who doesn't care what anyone thinks will squirm and mumble about poll numbers and party support when they're asked about Trump's support for any of a myriad of negatives or his lack of support for a myriad of positives.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No, not Republicans. TheCount is a prog adamantly opposed to Ron Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12