Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roger Stone: Mitt Romney is Plan B if Rubio fails

Roger Stone: Mitt Romney is Plan B if Rubio fails

VIDEO: http://mediamatters.org/embed/static...226-stonesteal

Insiders who were at a recent meeting between the Koch Bros. and Marco Rubio leaked intel on how exactly they’re going to try and steal the election from Donald Trump, GOP strategist Roger Stone revealed.

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

Koch Bros plan to Stop Trump -Roger Stone

Posted by Alex Jones on Friday, February 26, 2016

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.”

“The plan is for Romney to file for the New Jersey, New York and California primaries in an all-out ditch effort to stop Donald Trump and you heard it here on Infowars.com.”

Additionally, Marco Rubio’s wife called Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi, to desperately beg Cruz to exit the race and aid Rubio, but Heidi said no, Stone said.

“The power structure’s desperate, the Rubio and Cruz teams are going back and forth but they can’t agree as to who will be the candidate,” he added. “I still believe Mitt Romney is totally dressed up, already made up, waiting in the wings… to step in as the last, best hope of the ‘stop Trump’ movement, and frankly I think Trump will bulldoze him as well.”

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-ins...#disqus_thread
    Last edited by randomname; 02-27-2016 at 06:37 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romney? But didnt romney lose badly last time?

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Yes, Romney lost two times; once to John McCain (if you can believe it), and the next loss against Obama.

lol they're going to waste so much money

they should cut the $#@! and just support Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post

Yes, that's what I was thinking. If they pull this off to give Hillary the election, it is just evidence that we are living under a one party system. It may even cause a revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    it is just evidence that we are living under a one party system. It may even cause a revolution.

CHARGE!

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

and just like that, the ballot access problems 3rd parties face will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    and just like that, the ballot access problems 3rd parties face will disappear.
    This entire article is b.s. There is no mitt Romney backup plan or independent run.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    This entire article is b.s. There is no mitt Romney backup plan or independent run.
    Well, Mitt has already been active this week attacking Trump on his tax returns. We'll know by mid-March if it's true, because by that point we'll have had two Super Tuesdays held in the primary race. If Marco Roboto hasn't won a single contest by then, and lost his own state by double digits, he's finished. The GOP will either have to accept Trump at that point, or go with Plan B. If the latter, expect Roboto to suspend his candidacy and almost immediately endorse Mitt.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If Donald Trump cannot attain 54% of the delegates, they will undoubtedly screw him with convention tactics. I don't know how Romney or Paul Ryan will play a role, but it's something to watch for.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Well, Mitt has already been active this week attacking Trump on his tax returns. We'll know by mid-March if it's true, because by that point we'll have had two Super Tuesdays held in the primary race. If Marco Roboto hasn't won a single contest by then, and lost his own state by double digits, he's finished. The GOP will either have to accept Trump at that point, or go with Plan B. If the latter, expect Roboto to suspend his candidacy and almost immediately endorse Mitt.
    The whole idea of plan b is made up to keep the trump minions amped up and worried about the establishment. It's fake, to make all voters believe that there is an alternate option, that you really do have a choice and that a plan b is actually possible. It isn't.

This article is made up.

Nobody can enter the race at this point, they already missed the ballot deadlines.

If Cruz and Rubio lose their home states, they are done and the race is over. Trump will start taking the winner take all states and build an insurmountable lead. He could have enough bound delegates to win on the first ballot. If somehow Cruz and Rubio stay in and keep Trump from winning on the first ballot, I'm sure the GOP will rightly take the nomination away from him. Or perhaps they just change the rules before the first ballot and unbind the delgates. Something has to happen, Trump as the nominee makes the GOP unviable as a national party from here on out. GOP could lose the house and senate. We would become a country ruled by one party.

The whole idea of plan b is made up to keep the trump minions amped up and worried about the establishment. It's fake, to make all voters believe that there is an alternate option, that you really do have a choice and that a plan b is actually possible. It isn't.
    Once again, we'll soon see. $75 million ain't fake, and neither is the $200 million they've already spent trying to stop Trump. If the party bosses proceed as leaked, and puts that money behind Mitt, it's true, and the fact that Trump really is opposed by the elite will be re-confirmed, for the umpteenth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Once again, we'll soon see. $75 million ain't fake, and neither is the $200 million they've already spent trying to stop Trump. If the party bosses proceed as leaked, and puts that money behind Mitt, it's true, and the fact that Trump really is opposed by the elite will be re-confirmed, for the umpteenth time.
    Who is reporting this supposed "leak?" I might consider something a "leak" when its being reported by somewhat independent news outlets; but not when the source is basically a campaign spokesman. Come on, if anybody else was making this same story up you guys would see right through the charade.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 02-27-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Who is reporting this supposed "leak?"
    It's Infowars, beased on Jones' interview with Roger Stone Friday. I'm not denying it might be false, but just pointing out it's a very specific set of claims, that will be presently proven or disproven. If proven in two weeks, will you at last concede that the establishment is truly opposed to Trump?

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-22-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If Donald Trump cannot attain 54% of the delegates, they will undoubtedly screw him with convention tactics. I don't know how Romney or Paul Ryan will play a role, but it's something to watch for.
    If they screw him at the convention, I hope he runs 3rd party.

- ML

It's InfoWars! It must be true! Reasons it can't be (some mentioned earlier):
    1) too late to get name on the ballot. Even the primary ballots where the alternate would have to beat Trump by a lot to collect all of the delegates needed (after Super Tuesday they missed out on tons of them).
    2) too late to get campaign going. Setting up staff and contacts and rallies and media buys.
    3) at this point need huge amounts of money to offset what Trump could spend.
    4) would need to be better at using the media than Trump to steal his thunder. His supporters are difficult to sway.

Well, just watched a LIVE Rubio rally. He spent 90% of the time bashing Trump. His current meme is calling Trump a con man. That, and he said he would be parading out some of the students from Trump University who were "scammed".
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Good thing Trump never bashes anybody. Wait- he is always bashing somebody. Cruz. Rubio. Mexicans. Women. Media. Muslims. It has worked so far.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Yep. He did his job perfectly, which is why they want him again.

Chester Copperpot

I thought he just needs 51% from 8 states? and 1237 overall?

EDIT: Nevermind.. video explained it all
    Last edited by Chester Copperpot; 02-27-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post

This. Trump will be the GOP candidate. There is no stopping that without such major shenanigans at the convention that the GOP would damaged beyond all repair.

Hilary is the only hope for the establishment now. It is a very slim hope as Trump will likely crush her.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    I thought he just needs 51% from 8 states? and 1237 overall?

EDIT: Nevermind.. video explained it all
    Yes, you watched it?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Yes, you watched it?
    yeah i watched it after i made my initial post... funny how zippy wants to reassure us all so badly that this cant happen.. meanwhile better safe than sorry... and the SPLC continues to sink lower in relevance... When Trump gets in I hope he arrests anti-semites like zippy.

Yes, and Roger Stone is Trump's guy, he knows how to work Alex Jones and his crowd.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

“The plan is for Romney to file for the New Jersey, New York and California primaries in an all-out ditch effort to stop Donald Trump and you heard it here on Infowars.com.”
    Assuming he could enter those primaries (and it is already too late for some), California is Winner Take All with 172 delegates. Same for New Jersey with 51 and New York has 95 (assuming Trump loses his "home state"). Win those states you get 318 delegates. 1,237 needed to win out of 2,472. Math isn't good that they could deny Trump enough delegates to win the nomination.

New York candidate filing deadline was February 4th. Too late to be on that one. California does have until March 26th. New Jersey is April 4th. https://ballotpedia.org/Important_da...sidential_race

Since he can't get on the New York ballot that leaves 223 delegates he theoretically could pick up (less than ten percent of all delegates).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-27-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Who for veep, McCain?

New Jersey primary ballot filing deadline - April 7
    California primary ballot filing deadline - March 25

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Who for veep, McCain?
    Yeah, I'm sure, since Trump basically called McCain a huge LOSER, in a variety of regards.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic