Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Woman Prays For Her Life As Trump Protestors Destroy Her Car

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    PUBLIC demonstrations is NOT what I see any illegal doing.
    Ha ha ha ha
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exactly.

I don't know any harder workers, as a group, than Mexicans.

And the way to solve financial problems with "illegals" is simply to take away entitlements- the Ron Paul way.
    I agree, they work their asses off. But when is this "take away entitlements" thing supposed to happen?

Last edited by Origanalist; 04-30-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I agree, they work their asses off. But when is this "take away entitlements" thing supposed to happen?

When we can get a president and congress that actually understands constitutional law and what the country really needs. Until then we will keep getting larger and larger government control to take care of things that cost mega bucks AND decreases the liberty of all Americans.

This is why I became a Ron Paul supporter in the 1st place and why I cannot back any candidate.
    There is no spoon.

When we can get a president and congress that actually understands constitutional law and what the country really needs. Until then we will keep getting larger and larger government control to take care of things that cost mega bucks AND decreases the liberty of all Americans.

This is why I became a Ron Paul supporter in the 1st place and why I cannot back any candidate.
    Neither government nor her leeches will give up their largess peacefully.......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Tis true, tis sad; tis sad tis true.
    There is no spoon.

Go to your local processing plant........
    Or high rise under construction, or new housing development...
    Heck, just a visit to your local Home Depot should suffice.
    In fact, you don't even need to even go inside, just drive though the parking lot.
    No purchase necessary.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And by this you are saying they forced their way back into the nation they were violently forced out of?

I'm just saying...not condoning.
    1848 Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. They gave up the land.

Exactly.

I don't know any harder workers, as a group, than Mexicans.

And the way to solve financial problems with "illegals" is simply to take away entitlements- the Ron Paul way.
    Absolutely! And we can do that, along with passing mass amnesty, when the economy is so hot that there are help wanted signs in every window and wages are rising accordingly. But the last two times we experienced that, it didn't happen. In fact, pretty much just the opposite happened. Therefore, I am not going to pin my hopes in it happening next time either.

And honestly, I think the Vietnamese are better workers. If a Vietnamese guy can't make it to work, he'll send his brother.

This is not largesse. This is a little woman in an inexpensive car being surrounded by violent leftists. This is what the left wants. Under Hillary, we instigated violent revolutions against democracy all over the globe. Now it's predictably happening in California. If history is any indicator, it will not be long before they start burning things, killing dissenters, and planting bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Absolutely! And we can do that, along with passing mass amnesty, when the economy is so hot that there are help wanted signs in every window and wages are rising accordingly. But the last two times we experienced that, it didn't happen. In fact, pretty much just the opposite happened. Therefore, I am not going to pin my hopes in it happening next time either.

And honestly, I think the Vietnamese are better workers. If a Vietnamese guy can't make it to work, he'll send his brother.
    There is an Hmong in town that opened up a mechanics shop. From the number of customers I'd say he is pretty industrious. Everyone says he does great work at a fair price. Never dealt with him myself as I work on my own, but many I know recommend him.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This is not largesse. This is a little woman in an inexpensive car being surrounded by violent leftists. This is what the left wants. Under Hillary, we instigated violent revolutions against democracy all over the globe. Now it's predictably happening in California. If history is any indicator, it will not be long before they start burning things, killing dissenters, and planting bombs.
    I wasn't talking about this situation at all with that post, I was talking about how it's governments fault that there are illegals here in the first place...

If government didn't pay citizens not to work then there would be no jobs available for illegal to fill...

Between government "workers" and those receiving entitlements 1/2 of the population is living off of the productive 1/2 who then hire cheap labor in the form of illegals...

But whadda I know........

It's going to become an even more remote possibility if people like you publicly abandon the position in favor of limiting immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    It's going to become an even more remote possibility if people like you publicly abandon the position in favor of limiting immigration.
    I think everyone should limit immigration, and end welfare. How boring is this world going to be when we all start to look, act and speak the same basic language?
    "The Patriarch"

I think everyone should limit immigration, and end welfare. How boring is this world going to be when we all start to look, act and speak the same basic language?
    Que onda pinche guero?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Que onda pinche guero?
    Nada. Es muy aburridor.
    There is no spoon.

Que onda pinche guero?

Casi todos de los soporteros de Trump que you conosco trabajan menos y agaran mas ayuda del gobierno que los Mexicanos que yo conocsco ser muy trabajadores (y son unos de los mas amable y agradecidos)

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Casi todos de los soporteros de Trump que you conosco trabajan menos y agaran mas ayuda del gobierno que los Mexicanos que yo conocsco ser muy trabajadores (y son unos de los mas amable y agradecidos)
    Estoy de acuerdo con usted, mil veces.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm going to disagree. Civilization is the downfall of morality as I see it. It allows for majority rule on epic scales.
    Huh? Throughout the vast majority of Western history, the idea of majority rule was understood to be insane and chaotic. Even Plato understood that democracy was the worst form of government. The absolute earliest such a thing could be said to have taken root is when Charles I was assassinated, and then later during and after the French Revolution.

Liberty only exists within a civilization with certain values, legal structures and genetic infrastructure. Being opposed to civilization is anarcho-primitivist or post-left anarchist claptrap.

When you state "There are only two rights: the right of might and the right of contract." You might as well break it down to one "right." The right of might. Of which there is no such thing. You do not have the "right" to aggress against me. Or anyone else.
    No, the right of contract manifests itself throughout history, in most every part of the world and every kind of civilization. Those are the only two objective, descriptive rights. It is how society has always formed, functioned, and always will.\

If I aggress against you, and had the resources or influence to keep anyone seeking retribution at bay, then I would absolutely have that right. To say anything else is incoherent and meaningless.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Sorry- but Manifest Destiny and making the World Great for Democracy is the same.
    No, they weren't at all the same. You seem to think that party A went to war, party B went to war, so somehow they're equivalent. It's ahistorical. The US crushed the savages, ruled them and built a civilization. If they did that to Iraq, the situation would be much different. Too much public education, that's your problem.

Besides- Bush DID win- he was in it for the oil and his military/industrial buddies. He also was part of creating the insurgents- why destroy them if you are creating them for a purpose.
    This has nothing to do with what I said. If anything, it proves my point. Classical imperialism never would have done any of that.

As far as the Inquisitions- they did happen- here's just one example:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../da_Silva.html
    You clearly didn't watch the documentary. No one is saying that the Inquisition wasn't a thing, or that brutalities weren't meted out. It's just that it wasn't this horrible mass slaughter that exists in modern consciousness. If you look at the secular courts in Europe at the time (let alone the rest of the world), the Papal courts were significantly better. The modern idea we have of the Inquisition comes from the tradition of the "Black Legend", propagated by Spain's European enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    No, they weren't at all the same. You seem to think that party A went to war, party B went to war, so somehow they're equivalent. It's ahistorical. The US crushed the savages, ruled them and built a civilization. If they did that to Iraq, the situation would be much different. Too much public education, that's your problem.

This has nothing to do with what I said. If anything, it proves my point. Classical imperialism never would have done any of that.

You clearly didn't watch the documentary. No one is saying that the Inquisition wasn't a thing, or that brutalities weren't meted out. It's just that it wasn't this horrible mass slaughter that exists in modern consciousness. If you look at the secular courts in Europe at the time (let alone the rest of the world), the Papal courts were significantly better. The modern idea we have of the Inquisition comes from the tradition of the "Black Legend", propagated by Spain's European enemies.
    Never went to public school- but apparently YOU did.

The US government declared war primarily because of Manifest Destiny and the belief that Americans were the chosen people to take the continent. These people were NOT savages- your little white-boy supremacy is tiresome.

As far as the Inquisitions there is plenty of evidence of the mass horrors that took place- now it is just fashionable for "scholars" who have absolutely no evidence, to say that it really wasn't that bad. The part I posted was evidence from Jews that were mutilated and killed.

Believe what you will.
    There is no spoon.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never went to public school- but apparently YOU did.
    Nope. None of the narratives I hold to are at all popular in public schools. Yours on the other hand...

The US government declared war primarily because of Manifest Destiny and the belief that Americans were the chosen people to take the continent. These people were NOT savages- your little white-boy supremacy is tiresome.

As far as the Inquisitions there is plenty of evidence of the mass horrors that took place- now it is just fashionable for "scholars" who have absolutely no evidence, to say that it really wasn't that bad. The part I posted was evidence from Jews that were mutilated and killed.

Believe what you will.
    You're just repeating yourself. None of this refutes what I said in the slightest. We both know you haven't looked into any of this, not really. If you didn't go to public school, I guess your mind was rotten from the beginning, separate from any institution you went to. Oh well.

The Welfare State is perfectly constitutional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Riiiiight.....
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Not on the Federal level.

Nope. None of the narratives I hold to are at all popular in public schools. Yours on the other hand...

You're just repeating yourself. None of this refutes what I said in the slightest. We both know you haven't looked into any of this, not really. If you didn't go to public school, I guess your mind was rotten from the beginning, separate from any institution you went to. Oh well.
    As. You. Wish.

There is no spoon.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Riiiiight.....

Not on the Federal level.
    Article I Section 8. (Even if you don't like this interpretation of it, too bad. The CONstitutionalists left that loophole there purposely.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast