Thread: Morgon Spurlock's "Supersize Me 2" Cancelled After Confessions of Sexual Misconduct

Morgon Spurlock's "Supersize Me 2" Cancelled After Confessions of Sexual Misconduct

So he's hooking up with some chick in college, she says she doesn't want to have sex earlier in the night, they keep hooking up for a while, then he has sex with her. She starts crying in the middle of the sex. He stops to comfort her, thinking everything was ok. It was not, she claims she was raped. She even wrote a short story about it later on in one of her classes and used his real name, that's how he found out those were her feelings on the matter, after one of his friends heard the story in class and she told him about it.

Also called a woman on one of his sets "hot pants" and "sexy pants" and she sued him.

I actually feel kinda bad, that he feels bad and doesn't realize he is the victim here.. even though the documentary "Fat Head" totally demolished his documentary "Supersize Me"

'Super Size Me' filmmaker admits to sexual misconduct
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/medi...uct/index.html

YouTube Red cancels release of Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ following filmmaker’s sexual abuse confessions

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/18/yo...e-confessions/
    Last edited by dannno; 12-19-2017 at 06:39 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I actually feel kinda bad, that he feels bad and doesn't realize he is the victim here..
    It's like those celebrities with the borderline BACs who donate to MADD, cry, and say they're sorry instead of defending themselves.

RHC are so screwed... They'll probably face a "class action" for their harassment of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of minors.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    RHC are so screwed... They'll probably face a "class action" for their harassment of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of minors.

Ya those girls in the back on those dudes' shoulders that are smiling didn't realize until a few weeks later that they were raped during the show, they hadn't gotten to that section in their feminist class yet.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post

Y u post this? @Danke's keyboard will be all wet and sticky for a week. And eduardo's probably going to be annoyed with the smell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQHB View Post
    Y u post this? @Danke's keyboard will be all wet and sticky for a week. And eduardo's probably going to be annoyed with the smell.

Projecting again I see.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.