Thread: Trump Says He Wants To Punish Flag Burning With A Year In Prison

Trump Says He Wants To Punish Flag Burning With A Year In Prison

Trump Says He Wants To Punish Flag Burning With A Year In Prison

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#64cd16783404

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump says a lot of things, much of it contradictory.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I’d wager you might get that today if you burn someone’s rainbow or BLM flag.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I’d wager you might get that today if you burn someone’s rainbow or BLM flag.
    lol I believe there have been people charged with hate crimes over burning rainbow flags, no doubt they would do the same for a BLM one. It all should be protected as private property and no more.

Make that 16 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...gbtq-flag-sen/

An Iowa man who was found guilty of lighting a local church’s LGBTQ flag on fire was sentenced to more than 16 years in prison Wednesday.

Adolfo Martinez, 30, was found guilty last month of a hate crime, third-degree harassment and reckless use of fire after admitting to police in June that he stole a pride banner hanging outside the Ames United Church of Christ and set it on fire using lighter fluid about two blocks away outside the Dangerous Curves Gentleman’s Club, The Des Moines Register reported.

Story County Attorney Jessica Reynolds said in June that the hate crime charge was added because Mr. Martinez targeted the church’s property because of “what it represents as far as sexual orientation.”

Mr. Martinez was sentenced to 15 years for the hate crime charge, one year for reckless use of fire and 30 days for harassment, all of which will be served consecutively, the Associated Press reported.
    But feel free to vandalize, destroy statues and cemeteries, loot and burn businesses with no consequences.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Make that 16 years...

But feel free to vandalize, destroy statues and cemeteries, loot and burn businesses with no consequences.
    That's insane. A bastard can stick his flesh into a child's naughty parts and get less time than that.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Nobody should go to jail for burning a flag. Especially if the flag in general was a flag you purchased.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    That's insane. A bastard can stick his flesh into a child's naughty parts and get less time than that.
    The world has gone insane, literally.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.