Thread: Biden Will Make Mandate masks on highways and Transportation

Biden Will Make Mandate masks on highways and Transportation

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry but I highly doubt that my steering wheel is going to get be sick.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Maybe he was talking about Amtrak or something? Or maybe there's that epidemic of drive-by coughing attacks?

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:31 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Undoubtedly ... Amtrak, buses, air travel - anything where people are moved en masse. Though you'll have a difficult time convincing anyone here that Biden's generality doesn't include personal automobiles, pickup trucks and motorcycles.
    Yep. When I opened the twitter link, I thought it was going to be a video where he specifically states people driving on highways would have to wear masks. Completely misleading. I never got that impression from what he actually said.

I don't like Biden and I hope he loses, but I'm not going for cheap swipes at him. Same thing when I saw a headline where Kamala says 220 million people died of covid. C'mon, like she's the only person who has gotten million and thousand mixed up before. Geez.