Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Self-defense.

"Every Angle + Timeline of Kyle Rittenhouse Kenosha Riot Shooting"

https://twitter.com/iconoclast72/sta...90800692453379

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-26-2020 at 02:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I would need to know more on the backstory. This kid did not live in the city or state. Why was he there?

I'm all for using a rifle to defend your own property and business from the looters. Or even defending the business of a friend or relative who has asked you to.

If he was just there to cause trouble and had no connection to the businesses in question I can't support that.

Regardless, I did not see first degree murder. I saw self defense.
    I'm all for private citizens protecting private property.

I do not want anybody operating under qualified immunity and political favor responsible for any more than report taking.

Doesn't matter to me if this kid was volunteering or protecting family property, any more than it matters if the rioters/looters were locals or imports.

If I owned property there I'd invite everyone I knew to load-up and come visit and I'd buy pizza and beer while we squatted on my property to keep the marauders at bay.

Violating the peace is worth an asswhuppin' intentionally destroying property should get ya' shot. Neither is a job for the report takers.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I do not want anybody operating under qualified immunity and political favor responsible for any more than report taking.

Doesn't matter to me if this kid was volunteering or protecting family property, any more than it matters if the rioters/looters were locals or imports.

If I owned property there I'd invite everyone I knew to load-up and come visit and I'd buy pizza and beer while we squatted on my property to keep the marauders at bay.

Violating the peace is worth an asswhuppin' intentionally destroying property should get ya' shot. Neither is a job for the report takers.
    Exactly, also he has just as much right to be there are the people throwing molotov cocktail. Sadly for the kid, it seems like the state is throwing the book at him, 2 counts of murder, being a fugitive from justice etc. Now he would need some serious go fund me not some con artist like Millie Weaver.

That is if they don't shut it down

The NBA is a disgrace. Doc Rivers babbling about how blacks are unloved and now the Bucks refusing to take the court in a playoff game.

I like how the business owners and citizens whose cities are destroyed are never mentioned.

I have probably watched 70% of NBA playoff games over the last few years. I have not and will not watch even one this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Chip in for bail?
    I'll throw some money towards this.

Where is the GoFundMe?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Where is the GoFundMe?
    Hang tight..

I'm waiting too but I've got this feeling that there'll be lawyers lining up to get this kid off pro-bono...

It kind of matters to me why he was there. I see a big difference between defending your own property and just showing up in a different town where there is rioting with your rifle. I would shoot and kill looters and arsonists who attacked my home or business. Still regardless of why he was there, that video was clearly self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Exactly, also he has just as much right to be there are the people throwing molotov cocktail. Sadly for the kid, it seems like the state is throwing the book at him, 2 counts of murder, being a fugitive from justice etc. Now he would need some serious go fund me not some con artist like Millie Weaver.

That is if they don't shut it down
    The arsonists and looters do have a right to be there, well I think there was a curfew, but different issue. They do not have the right to commit crimes. The kid had a right to be there and a right to carry his rifle. Doesn't mean it was a smart thing to do if he had no business there. He ruined his life over this.

It will be interesting to find out the backstory on this.

Hang tight..

I'm waiting too but I've got this feeling that there'll be lawyers lining up to get this kid off pro-bono...
    I'd at least buy him some shower shoes and a bag of BBQ chips then.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

It kind of matters to me why he was there. I see a big difference between defending your own property and just showing up in a different town where there is rioting with your rifle. I would shoot and kill looters and arsonists who attacked my home or business. Still regardless of why he was there, that video was clearly self defense.
    Why he was there:

https://twitter.com/RichieMcGinniss/...57958205820928
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-26-2020 at 03:33 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lol

Video of the shootings. Shooter was under assault both times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUcPJSxS1M
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why he was there:

You need to post the full URL under the Tweet for people to click and see it on many devices.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Is that the maroon shirt man that was shot in the noggin?

Seems he will no longer give any $#@!s, 'homie.'

https://twitter.com/abolishICE___/st...79143760556033

Seems they peppered sprayed him before the first shooting.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1298721866324951044

Seems wholesome.

It seems like the shooter got separated from the other defenders and little bald man was chasing him.

On the glass is half full side, we can be thankful that the little bald man who was shouting "shoot me, nigga" was in fact, not black. All of the people involved were white, actually.

Arm-boy was a couple feet from him and didn't get shot, could have just walked away, but had to try to fake him out, he deserves what he got..... for being a kid, Kyle did ok, he defended himself.
    FJB

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He's saying, "Shoot me, n-----!"

The guy with the skateboard looks like the same guy shot in the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Arm-boy was a couple feet from him and didn't get shot, could have just walked away, but had to try to fake him out, he deserves what he got..... for being a kid, Kyle did ok, he defended himself.
    He did better than oK. He handled himself in a very calm and controlled manner.

Where is the GoFundMe?
    So will I...hopefully one will be set up shortly.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He's saying, "Shoot me, n-----!"

The guy with the skateboard looks like the same guy shot in the chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It seems like the shooter got separated from the other defenders and little bald man was chasing him.

On the glass is half full side, we can be thankful that the little bald man who was shouting "shoot me, nigga" was in fact, not black. All of the people involved were white, actually.
    Wait, wat?

Skateboard guy that was wailing on self defense kid's head, is the same (or rather, was turned into by a well placed shot) as sucking chest wound guy, right?

They all look white to me as well.

Are white leftists, aside from Quentin Tarantino, now allowed to throw the word "niggger" around?

ETA - OK, so now we have all the names and who's who.

Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, 36 ("shoot me, niggger" guy) - Seems it all started with this guy, who chased Rittenhouse and threw either a brick or a Molotov at him. Rittenhouse responds and shoots Rosenbaum in the head.

Anthony Huber, 26 (skateboard/sucking chest wound guy) - Rittenhouse runs off after initial fight and shooting of Rosenbaum. While attempting to flee mob, he trips and falls, Huber takes his turn and bashes him over the head with a skateboard, and appears to try to disarm him. Rittenhouse fires and kills him with a single torso shot.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 26 (arm-boy/MEDIC guy) - He makes his move after Huber is taken out of the equation. Grosskreutz is also armed, with what appears to be a Glock handgun. Rittenhouse clears a jam, fires, hitting Grosskreutz in the right elbow, utterly shattering it and taking him out of the fight.

Rittenhouse then flees the danger area to parts unknown.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-27-2020 at 02:03 AM.

You cannot defend your home and property against a determined mob, without help.

This fight will require networking and joining forces across lines of all sorts.

That's him. The video clearly shows him run up on this kid from behind. Kyle is going to walk. He was violently attacked 3 times and defended himself 3 times, all on video.

Video of the shootings. Shooter was under assault both times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUcPJSxS1M
    The man should be a competition shooter.

I hate giving into the demands of terrorists but sometimes it appears it is easier to just give them what they want.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Time plus points I'd give him a

It's odd when you realize that the guy who got shot in the head was angry because someone stopped him from torching a gas station. If I ever have to take a bullet I pray it's for a more noble cause.

The Blue Lives Matter pictures aside, it would seem that he is understanding of the concerns of the actual protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's odd when you realize that the guy who got shot in the head was angry because someone stopped him from torching a gas station. If I ever have to take a bullet I pray it's for a more noble cause.
    In a free society he might not have made it this far.

"Abolish the police"

The police and criminal justice infrastructure is what saved him and that is what drove his mentality that you can act however you want and flex and threaten average people.

Until you can't.

Sad!

Lmfao.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast