Thread: Caption this picture!

Caption this picture!

Saw this posted by @Origanalist in another thread. It's begging for a caption:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know how to caption the sound effect of a whoopi cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post

''its going to be great again...''

end thread.

Fuhgeddaboudit!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post

I think I just pooped my pants.

What, me worry?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I think I just pooped my pants.
    C'mon, say it like the Trumpster...

"I think I just pooped my pants. I dunoo. I dunno. But if I pooped my pants, and I'm not saying I did, I'm not saying I did, it'd be a bigger poop than little Marco Rubio could take. I'll tell you that. I'll tell you that. Bigger poop than little Rubio. Bigger. Yuuge poop compared to Rubio."

"Free markets?"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    C'mon, say it like the Trumpster...

"I think I just pooped my pants. I dunoo. I dunno. But if I pooped my pants, and I'm not saying I did, I'm not saying I did, it'd be a bigger poop than little Marco Rubio could take. I'll tell you that. I'll tell you that. Bigger poop than little Rubio. Bigger. Yuuge poop compared to Rubio."
    LOL

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

"Thank God for depends"

Last edited by presence; 03-14-2016 at 04:23 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

There's those acid flashbacks again.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just imagine those creatures on the right slowly breathing themselives in and out of themselves, and everything else spinning and moving..

Would be cool if that google tool could create animation sequences of these psychedelic images..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

glad I could help

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Would be cool if that google tool could create animation sequences of these psychedelic images..
    gimme a sec

lol

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    epilepsy warning

if you feed the image back to the algo it becomes more distorted... so feed back 9 times... and create layers in gif
    Last edited by presence; 03-14-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I particularly like the big empty spot on top of his head. Very fitting.