Thread: Opposition research: Fixing the alt right

Opposition research: Fixing the alt right

This is some terrific advice posted on some alt right website that has been making the rounds lately. I read this a good read because if these set of advice is adopted by a majority of the alt right. They could actually grow into a viable third party.

Text in image:

“Don’t get trapped in an echo chamber where you can no longer relate to normies.

Pretending that Charlottesville didn’t massively push the average white person away is really stupid.
    We have a chance to actually make changes now that Trump has shifted the Overton window to the right, but we need to be smart and make the movement appealing to the AVERAGE white person:

>Disavow all Nazi/KKK edgelord LARPers. There is no way to lose public support quicker than going around making Nazi salutes and holding Wiki torches while chanting "Jews will not replace us”. This instantly makes the average person hate you.

>Build a populist movement with realistic, incremental overt goals. Repealing the 1965 Immigration Act and replacing it with something that both limits total immigration and prioritizes white immigration is an actual tangible political goal.

>Keep the long-term goals covert, and don’t ever reveal your power level. Talking openly about an white ethnostate only leads to failure and the average public turning against you, so disavow anyone who reveals his power level. Leftists will recognize dog whistles and know we’re crypto, but normies won’t listen to them.

>Start first by focusing on multiculturalism, because it lot easier for people to see how non-white countries produce culture that is at odds with our values. People like Peter Thiel should be the voice of the alt-right, not cringelords like Richard Spencer.“
    What do you guys think about this posting? I personally think the advice about running people like Cantwell and Spencer out of the movement would do wonders for the movement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice try. Hot topics.

I'm all for fixing the alt-right. I have always had my pets spayed or neutered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Pretty sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Pretty sound advice.
    Having them Neutered?

sorry,, can not support forced sterilization..

and history repeats.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm all for fixing the alt-right. I have always had my pets spayed or neutered.
    Have you seen them? It's not really necessary. Just encourage the MGTOW movement a little and it'll fix itself.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What do you guys think about this posting? I personally think the advice about running people like Cantwell and Spencer out of the movement would do wonders for the movement.
    Not sure what is so great about it. The proposed solution to the alt-right essentially being rebranded white nationalism is to be a little less obvious about being white nationalists. Doesn't really seem to solve the core problem.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Not sure what is so great about it. The proposed solution to the alt-right essentially being rebranded white nationalism is to be a little less obvious about being white nationalists. Doesn't really seem to solve the core problem.
    Great as in an its an ingenious plan of fixing the public image of the alt right and actually growing it among the normal (normie) voter. Not saying I excited about it but you can't deny that it would improve the image of the alt right if they followed the instruction laid out in the post.

Great as in an its an ingenious plan of fixing the public image of the alt right and actually growing it among the normal (normie) voter. Not saying I excited about it but you can't deny that it would improve the image of the alt right if they followed the instruction laid out in the post.
    They'd lose their base of Internet edgelords.

If you take away the race-based political philosophy, what does the alt-right have left to offer? The rest of its politics are those typical of moderate Democrats.

Why do you keep bringing this turd here?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why do you keep bringing this turd here?
    Just trying lets people in on their plan just so people can call it out when they see people try to use it on this forum. Also, I post what interests me and tough luck if you don't like it.

Just trying lets people in on their plan just so people can call it out when they see people try to use it on this forum. Also, I post what interests me and tough luck if you don't like it.
    I don't think anybody gives a $#@! even if you are shilling for antifa. At most you get called out. Your efforts resemble Zippy's but not as nuanced.

I don't think anybody gives a $#@! even if you are shilling for antifa. At most you get called out. Your efforts resemble Zippy's but not as nuanced.

A case could be made that Zip's the best troll hunter on the whole forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    A case could be made that Zip's the best troll hunter on the whole forum.
    By being so obvious?

WTF are you talking about? shilling for antifa? stuff like this makes me think you have a few screws loose in your head. I don't shill for the left or the right or the center or for anyone. I am completely disillusioned with every and all politics, politician and political parties. I just try to expose fraudulent groups trying to recruit from the liberty community or something like that.

I also like debating people, socializing and having fun. This should never be confused for trolling

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF are you talking about? shilling for antifa? stuff like this makes me think you have a few screws loose in your head. I don't shill for the left or the right or the center or for anyone. I am completely disillusioned with every and all politics, politician and political parties. I just try to expose fraudulent groups trying to recruit from the liberty community or something like that.

I also like debating people, socializing and having fun. This should never be confused for trolling
    I am just a regular guy with a Che avatar.

I am just a regular guy with a Che avatar.
    You don't see me complaining that you have the degenerate Jerry Springer as your avatar. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They'd lose their base of Internet edgelords.

If you take away the race-based political philosophy, what does the alt-right have left to offer? The rest of its politics are those typical of moderate Democrats.
    One can still do race based politics without being explicit about it. I think the poster is trying to suggest a way to do that. This is how they can grow out of their current size becaue their current tactics puts a very insummountable obstacle to their growth.

Also this sort of posting can help people on the site recognize them even as they try to conceal this tactice.

One can still do race based politics without being explicit about it.
    That's what they've been doing for decades already. Part of all of the noise from them 2016 and 2017 was a 'coming out of the closet' because they felt that the conditions were right to move towards the race war they've been hoping for.

Also this sort of posting can help people on the site recognize them even as they try to conceal this tactice.
    True. When someone's philosophy is based on race and they've trying to hide that, they are often unable/unwilling to explain the 'why' of their policy suggestions.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yes, if the NAZIs were clever they'd tone down their racism just enough to avoid alienating the average Hannity viewer, while gradually raising his tolerance (as the left does with respect to their own gibberish). Course, if they were really clever, they wouldn't be NAZIs in the first place, so I'd temper expectations. Anyway, I wish them the very worst.