Thread: VA: Old Dominion U. prof: Pedophile is "stigmatizing"-Use "Minor Attracted Person" instead

Exclamation VA: Old Dominion U. prof: Pedophile is "stigmatizing"-Use "Minor Attracted Person" instead

Can we please turn off the censorship filters?

Weirdosexuals refer to themselves as queeers and fagggots all the time.

Read the lyrics of any rap "song" and you will see blacks calling themselves niggger a hundred times.

Ridiculous that we can't use the words people use to describe themselves on a site devoted to liberty and freedom of speech.

‘Queeer’ Academic Denounces Stigma Against Pedophiles

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...st-pedophiles/

NEIL MUNRO 12 Nov 2021

Adults who want sex with children are the unfair victims of social stigma, according to a taxpayer-funded “queeer” lecturer at Old Dominion University.

Instead of using pedophile, Americans “should refer to people who feel sexual attraction towards children as ‘Minor Attracted Persons,'” Allyn Walker, an assistant professor at Old Dominion University in Virginia. The androgynous-looking Walker identifies himself as “queeer,” instead of transgender.

Walker said:

I think it’s important to use terminology for groups that members of that group want others to use for them and MAP advocacy groups — like Before You Act — have advocated for use of the term MAP. They’ve advocated for it primarily because it’s less stigmatizing than other terms like pedophile.

Not all people who are sexually attracted to children act on their impulse, Walker said:

A lot of people when they hear the term pedophile, they automatically assume that it means a sex offender. And that isn’t true and it leads to a lot of misconceptions about attractions toward minors.

“Non-offending MAPs, by definition, do not abuse children so their behaviors are moral,” Walker said. “But they’re still being subjected to this same idea that they’re bad people.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458985538334068740

The push to normalize pedophilia by a self-described “non-binary” person comes as the progressives push to diversity and fragment Americans’ balanced cultural views about sex.

This popular culture tries to balance Americans’ desire for autonomy and freedom with their simultaneous desire for stable marriages for enduring families. The culture tries to curb the sexual exploitation of children with an easy-to-understand, few-exceptions policy imposing “pedophile” stigma against adults who try to have sex with children.

However, progressives wish to destroy this popular culture because it would allow progressives to create more jobs for progressives to regulate sex, including marriage, dating, children, and education.

But this push also endangers the legal and social status of gay and lesbian people who prefer to live as bourgeois same-sex couples and parents, rather than as sexual liberationists.

“The queeer push for society to embrace pedophilia (& bestiality & other paraphilia & fetishes) is giving cover to traditional anti-LGB sentiments that have always classified homosexuality as a perverted paraphilia,” said a tweet from Candice Jackson, a lawyer and lesbian who is married with two kids.

The trend is a “sad, predictable result of Queeer Theory conversion of LGB=>LGBTQ+,” said Jackson, who worked as a civic-regulation lawyer in President Donald Trump’s Department of Education.

https://twitter.com/EveKeneinan/stat...-pedophiles%2F

Walker exemplified Jackson’s comment about how “Queeer theory” blurs useful distinctions between gay, lesbian bisexual and transgender claims:

Although I’m not a [Minor Attracted Person] myself, I am Queeer and so I too have been through experiences and realized that I have attractions many people wouldn’t understand, and that some people find to be immoral. And those experiences have really shaped who I’ve become. And so I sort of empathize with those experiences, and I wanted to learn more.

“Stigma against MAPS is a problem in part because it makes MAPS think that they’re monsters,” Walker said. “That’s really problematic in terms of MAP well-being. It’s really hard to cope when you think you’re a terrible person because you have attractions you can’t change.”

Many young people have been damaged by the well-funded push for the government-enforced destruction of Americans’ balanced sexual culture, and for the official endorsement of the transgender ideology. For example, thousands of Americans girls have their breasts removed as they try to escape the increasingly crude sexual environment of their teenage years:

https://twitter.com/exulansic/status...-pedophiles%2F
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-13-2021 at 03:30 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Normalizing pedophila? We truly are living in some dangerous times.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Normalizing pedophila? We truly are living in some dangerous times.
    Once they normalize that, the next step is much worse.

Preventing some filthy old fagggot from ass raping your 8 year old son will be a "hate crime" and normalizing necrophilia and "snuff" will follow this.

How about I normalize my fist in your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    How about I normalize my fist in your face.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Many young people have been damaged by the well-funded push for the government-enforced destruction of Americans’ balanced sexual culture, and for the official endorsement of the transgender ideology. For example, thousands of Americans girls have their breasts removed as they try to escape the increasingly crude sexual environment of their teenage years:

https://twitter.com/exulansic/status...-pedophiles%2F
    Yikes, this is classic Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy! That poor girl probably noticed she got more attention from her mother by acting like a boy... And now has taken it so far to cut off her breasts. In a sane world, that mother would be taken away for life and that girl would be getting some serious counseling - hopefully, from a family friend or minister.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Well well well, what have we here...

It would appear Breitbart pulled the story. Page 404s. Wonder why.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Well well well, what have we here...

It would appear Breitbart pulled the story. Page 404s. Wonder why.
    The goddamned forum censor blanks out "queeer" in the url.

hxxps://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/11/12/queeer-academic-denounces-stigma-against-pedophiles/

restore https and delete one "e" in queeer
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-13-2021 at 03:34 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1460805910268465159

I'm not a vigilante, I'm just Death-of-Criminals Affective ...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Professor who resigned after saying adult sexual attraction to minors is OK blames trans discrimination

https://www.theblaze.com/news/profes...discrimination

13 Dec 2021

The Old Dominion University professor who resigned after defending pedophilia now says that he resigned because of transgender discrimination, according to a report from Campus Reform.

What's a brief history here?

Former professor Allyn Walker earlier this year received heavy criticism after saying that the term "pedophile" ought to be changed to "minor-attracted people."

He made the remarks during an interview with the Prostasia Foundation about his recent book, "A Long, Dark Shadow."

In the controversial book, subtitled "Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity," Walker said that the word "pedophile" perpetuates stigma and those of that persuasion should be referred to as "minor-attracted people."

"MAP advocacy groups like B4UAct have advocated for use of the term, and they've advocated for it primarily because it's less stigmatizing than other terms like 'pedophile,'" Walker said during the interview. "A lot of people when they hear the term 'pedophile,' they automatically assume that it means a sex offender. And that isn't true. And it leads to a lot of misconceptions about attractions towards minors."

During the interview, Walker also said that "there is no morality or immorality attached to attraction to anyone because no one can control who they're attracted to at all."

He resigned from the university in November following immense backlash from the media and the school community alike, but not before he was placed on administrative leave.

What are the details?

Walker said that he was forced to resign from his position at the college because of trans discrimination.

In a late November statement, Walker addressed the criticism, and speculated that he believes it's possible he was forced to resign due to his transgender ideology.

“That research was mischaracterized by some in the media and online, partly because of my trans identity,” Walker wrote in the statement according to the outlet. “As a result, multiple threats were made against me and the campus community generally.”

According to the statement, Walker's resignation will take effect at the end of his contract, which is set to expire in May 2022. He will remain on administrative leave until such time.

"We have concluded that this outcome is the best way to move forward," ODU President Brian Hemphill explained in the statement. "We hope today's action helps bring closure for our Monarch family. As we move forward, I encourage all members of the Monarch family to continue our efforts toward healing and civil discourse."

The outlet reported that it reached out to Walker for comment, but was directed by the university to its published statement.

Anything else to know?

Elsewhere during the Prostasia interview, Walker said, "I want to be extremely clear that child sexual abuse is never ever OK. But having an attraction to minors as long as it isn't acted on doesn't mean the person who has those attractions is doing something wrong. I think we have a tendency to want to categorize people with these attractions as evil or morally corrupt. But when we're talking about non-offending MAPS, these are people who have an attraction that they didn't ask for. And one that frequently they would give anything to change. But they find that they're unable to change those attractions. And most importantly, the people in my study did not act on them."

Professor who resigned after saying adult sexual attraction to minors is OK blames trans discrimination

https://www.theblaze.com/news/profes...discrimination

13 Dec 2021

The Old Dominion University professor who resigned after defending pedophilia now says that he resigned because of transgender discrimination, according to a report from Campus Reform.

What's a brief history here?

Former professor Allyn Walker earlier this year received heavy criticism after saying that the term "pedophile" ought to be changed to "minor-attracted people."

He made the remarks during an interview with the Prostasia Foundation about his recent book, "A Long, Dark Shadow."

In the controversial book, subtitled "Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity," Walker said that the word "pedophile" perpetuates stigma and those of that persuasion should be referred to as "minor-attracted people."
    They SHOULD be stigmatized... wit iron bars.

"MAP advocacy groups like B4UAct have advocated for use of the term, and they've advocated for it primarily because it's less stigmatizing than other terms like 'pedophile,'" Walker said during the interview. "A lot of people when they hear the term 'pedophile,' they automatically assume that it means a sex offender. And that isn't true. And it leads to a lot of misconceptions about attractions towards minors."
    What a load of crap.

Pedophiles are those who ACT. I often see children I find beautiful - some even stunningly so... AS CHILDREN... not as people I want in my bed.

I say beat them until they go back into the closet where they belong. Then beat them some more.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.
    Hmmm...
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

The goddamned forum censor blanks out "queeer" in the url.

hxxps://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/11/12/queeer-academic-denounces-stigma-against-pedophiles/

restore https and delete one "e" in queeer
    That's gay.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Pedos deserve agonizing death. Stigmas are the last things those pieces of $#@! should be worried about.

It would be easy to hunt these $#@!s down. Hmmmm…..

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    They SHOULD be stigmatized... wit iron bars.

What a load of crap.

Pedophiles are those who ACT. I often see children I find beautiful - some even stunningly so... AS CHILDREN... not as people I want in my bed.

I say beat them until they go back into the closet where they belong. Then beat them some more.
    I had a wild Vietnam vet uncle who would get $#@! faced with his bros, go to the local gay bar at around closing time, and dish out great quantities of closet motivation. This was back in the early 70’s. They saw it as a community service.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I had a wild Vietnam vet uncle who would get $#@! faced with his bros, go to the local gay bar at around closing time, and dish out great quantities of closet motivation. This was back in the early 70’s. They saw it as a community service.
    The good old days...

I don't give a rat's patootie if two men want to butt$#@!, but stay away from the kids. Today they deny that they recruit, but they lie. I have been acquainted with hundreds of the q u e e rios when I was much younger and tolerant. Several of them were very forthcoming in the 1970s about increasing their numbers. I had a gay friend, Dave, who was $#@!ty-wealthy and we hung out often. I liked Dave because he didn't seem to where the q u e e r on his sleeve for the world to marvel at.

One day, Dave alerted me to the fact that his "lover" was a sixteen year old boy. He further boasted to me that the gay "community" was very actively recruiting tung boys to their ranks. He went on at some length about all this. I was twenty years old at the time and was not at all sure that what he was telling me represented something wholesome by any reasonable standard of human behavior. But I smiled and nodded, as if in approval, but my contacts with him ceased shortly thereafter. Being q u e e r is one thing; enticing children to your abnormal cause is quite another.

I have no problem with driving pedophiles into the sea.

If pedophiles end up becoming part of the LGBT community, I wonder how many politicians would come forward and admit they are attracted to children.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Child sex abuse center hires professor who faced backlash over pedophile comments
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/johns-...ment-backlash/
    Yaron Steinbuch (May 13, 2022)

An academic who resigned from a Virginia university after saying it wasn’t necessarily immoral for adults to be sexually attracted to kids has been hired by a Johns Hopkins University center aimed at preventing child sexual abuse.

“We are excited to share that Allyn Walker, PhD, will be joining the Moore Center as a postdoctoral fellow on May 25,” the Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse in Baltimore tweeted Thursday.

The hire comes about six months after Old Dominion University announced that the 34-year-old would be stepping down as an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice.

Walker was placed on administrative leave Nov. 16 after a firestorm erupted over the educator’s controversial argument that pedophiles should be referred to as “minor-attracted persons.”

Walker insisted that it was important to use the term “minor-attracted persons” instead of “pedophiles” because it’s less stigmatizing.

“My scholarship aims to prevent child sexual abuse,” Walker, who is transgender, said in a statement at the time.

“That research was mischaracterized by some in the media and online, partly on the basis of my trans identity. As a result, multiple threats were made against me and the campus community generally,” he wrote.

“I want to thank Old Dominion University for giving me the opportunity to teach and to conduct my research, and the ODU Department of Public Safety for monitoring the threats against me and the community,” Walker added.

The Moore Center’s decision to hire Walker was slammed by critics, including Michael Salter, a professor at the University of New South Wales in Australia and president-elect of the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation, Fox News reported.

“To retain its ethical foundation, child sexual abuse prevention work has to be victim-centred. What is victim-centric about the claim that there is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to children?” Salter said in a tweet.

“Too much prevention work is being driven by researchers and practitioners who work solely with offenders or people sexually attracted to children. What these individuals say in a research encounter or forensic interview does not line up with victim report,” he added.

Luke Malone, a journalist who has written for the Washington Post, called Walker’s hire “an incredible end to a troubling chapter.”

Walker, who has written a book titled “A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity,” had earlier acknowledged that the use of the term “minor-attracted persons” suggests to some that it’s OK to be attracted to children.

Old Dominion had faced calls to fire Walker after the educator made the comment while discussing their research in an interview with the Prostasia Foundation, a San Francisco-based child protection organization.

Neither Johns Hopkins University nor the Moore Center immediately responded to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Hat Tip to @ClaytonB

It's coordinated.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...04292633907590