Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

Feds be fed'ing ... (do they really think they're actually fooling anyone ... ? )

https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/sta...00205320585221
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-22-2022 at 12:01 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's that damn white privilege again.
    Is there any topic that you can't somehow twist into a racial issue?
    https://twitter.com/FreeBlckThought/...61581417828353

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I always put my lunch into white bags anyway. The brown bags just seemed to me, unclean. And poor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Just curious, how does one fact check a secret plot?
    One checks the secret plot's website, of course. Doesn't every secret plot have a website? Perhaps having a website validates that it is indeed not a secret plot but an open plot.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Or maybe, just maybe, Reuters is trying to frame it as tinfoil so no one bothers to even check the website detailing a plan of a handful of billionaires, celebs, CEOs and politicians to transform everyone else's lives without their consent. Naaa that's crazy talk...Davos meetings are just for sharing pics of the grandkids over evening tea while informally discussing solar panels and saving the whales.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-22-2022 at 11:53 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Naaa that's crazy talk...Davos meetings are just for sharing pics of the grandkids over evening tea while informally discussing solar panels and saving the whales.
    I always just thought they built burgers togethers. Or is that the other one
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That whole "Great Reset" thing?

Yeah, don't worry about it.

Reuters checked, and it's all good.

https://twitter.com/ReutersFacts/sta...11085094748164
    Why you might be renting not buying your next couch
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/22/why-...ext-couch.html
    Brick-and-mortar furniture brands like IKEA are also exploring leasing models. For the Swedish retailer, experimenting with renting is part of a grander plan to transition to a circular business model by 2030, with the aim of eventually using only renewable or recycled raw materials, improving design principles to allow for less wear and tear when products are assembled and disassembled, and refurbishing and repurposing used goods or their components.
    https://www.weforum.org/organizations/ikea-group

But naaaa, it's crazy talk to say the abolition of private property is a WEF goal. No doubt there are many things that can be changed in our economic structure but the outright gaslighting going on makes people even more distrustful. Constant lies tend to do that.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No doubt there are many things that can be changed in our economic structure but the outright gaslighting going on makes people even more distrustful.
    Speaking of which ...

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...55983082094598

https://twitter.com/Nulli_Secundus1/...01768962183170
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Feds be fed'ing ... (do they really think they're actually fooling anyone ... ? )

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1484989639320477701
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    "I want to be a lion. Everybody want to pass as cats."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...69937237151752

George Orwell’s 1984 Given Trigger Warning at British University
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...sh-university/
    Nathaniel Charles (23 January 2022)

George Orwell’s classic novel 1984 has been slapped with a trigger warning by a British university following concerns that students could find it “offensive and upsetting”.

The University of Northampton has branded George Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984 — which examines how the role of truth and facts in a society can be manipulated under authoritarian rule — with a trigger warning over supposed concerns about “explicit material” within the book.

Following a Freedom of Information request from the Mail on Sunday, it was discovered that the English department at the University of Northampton had warned students taking the module ‘Identity Under Construction’ about Orwell’s anti-totalitarianism novel as it might be upsetting or “offensive” to the fragile generation.

The ‘Identity Under Construction’ module is advertised on the University of Northampton’s website as including the study of literature and poetry through a lens of “feminism, postmodernism and postcolonialism” and has a “primary focus” on the “constructions of identity, around issues such as race, class, gender and sexuality”.

Speaking to Breitbart London, former teacher turned GB News Host Calvin Robinson branded the trigger warning placed on 1984 as “absurd”.

1984 was supposed to be a piece of fiction, but in current times it reads more like an instruction manual. There’s no wonder the upper echelons of society are trying to censor it”, Robinson said.

“Universities have lost their collective minds. One’s time as a student is supposed to be a time of exploration and open debate – these days, it seems, they want to wrap everyone up in cotton wool and ‘protect’ them from different/offensive opinions. It’s absurd”, he continued.

Orwell is not the only author to be censored at the University of Northampton. The British graphic novel V For Vendetta by Alan Moore and David Lloyd, the Samuel Beckett play Endgame and Jeanette Winterson’s Sexing The Cherry, have also been found to be “offensive and upsetting” by the university’s English department.

Additionally, the 2003 novel The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by Mark Haddon has been given a “death of an animal, ableism and disability and offensive language” trigger warning by Northampton’s English department.

Alongside their “absurd” woke censoring, the university offers “diversity studentships” in which interested individuals can apply for funding to study literature that focuses on “diversity”, “black women’s writing”, “working-class fiction” and “LGBTQ+ representation”.

Defending the move, a spokesman for the university said: “While it is not university policy, we may warn students of content in relation to violence, sexual violence, domestic abuse and suicide. In these circumstances, we explain to applicants as part of the recruitment process that their course will include some challenging texts. This is reinforced by tutors as they progress through their programme of studies.

“We are aware some texts might be challenging for some students and have accounted for this when developing our courses.”

The University of Northampton is not the first British institution to attempt to censor George Orwell’s work. In 2020 the British Library placed Orwell on a “shame” list because one of his great-grandfathers owned slaves in the Caribbean, despite the fact that Orwell was an avid anti-imperialist who repeatedly called out totalitarianism in his works.

The British Library apparently attempted to tarnish Orwell’s work by labelling it as “associated with wealth obtained from enslaved people or through colonial violence”. Yet, Orwell did not own any slaves himself, nor have any association with the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, which was outlawed in 1807, almost a hundred years before the British novelist was born.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Another video that has no context. What is going on, and what happened before this? We can probably safely assume something happened before the recordings started, or are these people recording at all times?

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2022 at 05:55 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We're not liars!

We might mislead you down the garden path. But we're not liars!

Unless we're quoting politicians. Or the CDC. Or Fauci. Or doing some "fact checking"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast