Thread: Good News: Don't Buy the Media Panic, Omicron Appears to Have Already Peaked on the East Coast

Thumbs up Good News: Don't Buy the Media Panic, Omicron Appears to Have Already Peaked on the East Coast

Good News: Don't Buy the Media Panic, Omicron Appears to Have Already Peaked on the East Coast

There is good news coming out of the Northeast, where the COVID-19 omicron variant first surged, as daily case numbers are on the decline.

So regardless of the hyped cable news reporting, we appear to have already passed through the worst.

If South Africa’s experience is instructive, we are likely weeks away from a far different COVID picture in the United States.

Further, medical experts point out that a silver lining in the rapid spread of omicron will be increased levels of natural immunity as people recover.

The New York Times tracker shows the Northeast appears to be the first region in the country where the number of cases peaked as of earlier this week.

https://www.westernjournal.com/good-...ed-east-coast/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course it "peaked". When the mandate was killed, people all but stopped getting themselves tested cold turkey. No tests, no false positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

What made COVID19 so dangerous? If Omicron is nothing more than a slight temperature for a day or two and sniffles, is it COVID19? Is every future sniffle, cough, elevated temperature, COVID19?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What made COVID19 so dangerous?
    Fearmongering and the myocarditis jab.

If Omicron is nothing more than a slight temperature for a day or two and sniffles, is it COVID19? Is every future sniffle, cough, elevated temperature, COVID19?
    When you wake up each morning, ask yourself, is the fearmongering still serving the purposes of the powers that be? If the answer is yes today, then yes, today every common cold, flu and allergy is still COVID 19.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Fearmongering and the myocarditis jab.

When you wake up each morning, ask yourself, is the fearmongering still serving the purposes of the powers that be? If the answer is yes today, then yes, today every common cold, flu and allergy is still COVID 19.
    There are many people that believe that COVID19 is not the ordinary seasonal flu or cold with a new name. They think there are specific symptoms that made COVID19 more deadly and problematic. I am questioning if that is still true with Omicron. I personally do not think COVID19 was ever that dangerous. I don't know what to believe anymore. Were overall deaths increased during the pandemic or did the same number of people die?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Only idiots brought into the media panic in the first place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only idiots brought into the media panic in the first place.
    Are you saying COVID19 does not exist? Are you saying that anyone that thought they got COVID19 just got the flu?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you saying COVID19 does not exist? Are you saying that anyone that thought they got COVID19 just got the flu?
    No, he's saying it had a survival rate of 99.97%.

What rock were you hiding under all this time you were posting here the last two years?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, he's saying it had a survival rate of 99.97%.

What rock were you hiding under all this time you were posting here the last two years?
    Why do you need to resort to insults? Why do you need to answer for him? When does the new variant no longer be represented as COVID19? Does Omicron possess the same risk as COVID19? Is Omicron COVID19 or seasonal flu? A heart attack is still a heart attack and pneumonia is still pneumonia. Is COVID19 still COVID19? Are people still getting the original COVID19? What about DELTA are people still getting DELTA?

The people who have access to that data (if any, no one can positively identify variants the way they pretend they can) aren't saying. They're just lying.

Omicron is pretty clearly another name for the common cold, designed to sustain this psychological warfare. Repeat after me: Omicommon cold.

COVID 19 will go away when the name stops scaring people. Not before.

"What rock were you hiding under?" is not an insult, it's a legitimate query. This is all review, especially here on this site of truth and plain speaking.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-15-2022 at 10:12 AM.

We all have had runny noses and sore throats the last few days. We call it a cold. It could be covid but who cares? We never used to freak out and do testing every time we have a sniffle. Already recovering.

I went to my doctor yesterday for a routine check-up...

I declined the offer (again) for the covid jab. Then we talked about the flu vaccine. It provides little protection this year so I said, "well, I don't want to take something just to take it" and declined that as well.

But then he said he has to ask and he wished more people would make their decisions looking at their own health rather than fear. This is something that isn't being discussed enough... Covid-19 + fear can be a very lethal combination. Fear lowers your immune system and disables your body's ability to properly fight infection. We tend to think of viruses and immune responses as a purely biological function, but there is a HUGE element of our immune systems that get energy from our mental state. What the government and media have done is criminal genocide in that they instilled fear into people that needed to fight an infection.

Anyone want to guess how many military personnel have succumbed to Covid? We have 1.4 Million people in the active military and another 850K in the reserves. How many have died? Got your guess? Click to unhide the answer.

88. Yep. 88. That's 0.00387% of our military have died from Covid. Why? Because they are relatively active people and they know they have nothing to fear.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Not once throughout this whole two-year ordeal have I ever stated COVID-19 doesn't exist. What I was getting that is that smart people knew at the end of the day it wasn't going to end up being as deadly as advertised.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nobody can get tests done, they are out everywhere, appointments are weeks in advance.

I wonder if we just reached our testing capacity.

How many people tested positive from at home tests and weren't counted?

A lot of people got it. I had a sore throat a week and a half ago, and was feeling a little tired for a couple days. May have had it, but there was no testing available.

People aren't dying from it, but you may see death numbers rise from people dying with it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Daniel McAdams denied covid was a reality for over a year,

Terrible.