Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I scoured the net and couldn't find one pic of Hillary Clinton drinking Fiji water.
    You can find one of Obama.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Fiji water is to pure for Hillary Clinton. She is more of a Whitewater gal.
    Oh, snap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You can find one of Obama.
    I didn't see him drinking it. I think he just had his pic made with it...Poser.

Trump doesn't drink it, either. It seems he has his own water. It's the greatest. You're gonna love it if it doesn't give you diarrhea.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

It does but it tasted like plain water.

My son asked my elderly neighbor for a water and she gave him a bottle of Nestle. He says that's gross water. He considers himself a water connoisseur. He used to drink FIji until I bought the water cooler. Now he drinks faucet water. He says my Primo water doesn't have any "flavor". O_o It didn't think water was suppose to have "flavor". He also likes sweet tea.
    Nestle is what always goes on sale here . There is a big plant at Lafayette , Tenn . I think .
    Do something Danke

The sale price at CVS this Sunday ends up being a dollar a bottle. What is in Fiji water that makes it so expensive? I can get a 5 gal refill of Primo water at Walmart for 1.68 AND when I stick it on my cooler, I have hot and cold water on demand.

I scoured the net and couldn't find one pic of Hillary Clinton drinking Fiji water.
    Thanks to those e-mails, we now know she prefers to drink breast milk and semen. Color me shocked, I would've never guessed semen was part of a Hillary beverage.

When you drink, it's important to hydrate.

The sale price at CVS this Sunday ends up being a dollar a bottle. What is in Fiji water that makes it so expensive? I can get a 5 gal refill of Primo water at Walmart for 1.68 AND when I stick it on my cooler, I have hot and cold water on demand.
    IIRC Fiji is one of the few bottled waters that doesn't have fluoride added to it after the purification process. Most bottled waters still have it added. That Walmart water probably still has fluoride.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-08-2016 at 06:23 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    IIRC Fiji is one of the few bottled waters that doesn't have fluoride added to it after the purification process. Most bottled waters still have it added.
    Primo doesn't have it either. I have a water cooler/heater and buy in 5 gal jugs.

No - Primo Water does NOT contain fluoride. Fluoride can cause mottling (discoloration) of teeth for infants (www.online-family-doctor.com) and can accelerate osteoporosis (loss of bone mass) for older adults (www.health-science.com/fluoride_toxicity.html). Primo Water has chosen not to put fluoride in our water to better serve all of our consumers.

That's good and definitely surprising. I'd still submit it for testing if I drank it exclusively though.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I recommend these fine threads for your additional viewing pleasure: