Thread: Armed Robbery: Anti-Inflation Bill To Unleash Massive IRS Army

Armed Robbery: Anti-Inflation Bill To Unleash Massive IRS Army

Armed Robbery: Anti-Inflation Bill To Unleash Massive IRS Army

The laughably-named "Inflation Reduction Act" will double the size of the IRS - making it larger than the Pentagon, State Department, FBI, and Border Patrol...combined! And that will save money? Also today: under (government?) pressure, CBS censors its own report on US weapons to Ukraine. And...is the end of "woke" entertainment on the horizon?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you're not calling for the elimination of the IRS after hearing about this news, there's something wrong with you.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Thank GOD the liberty movement is poised and ready to talk this issue to death on the internet. Getting ass raped by the IRS won't feel nearly as bad knowing that.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Thank GOD the liberty movement is poised and ready to talk this issue to death on the internet. Getting ass raped by the IRS won't feel nearly as bad knowing that.
    I'm wondering if they will hire someone with Armed Robbery Experience.

btw..

being Blackballed for employment has perks..

I have not paid Income Tax since 2006.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-12-2022 at 11:40 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...63299578298368

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If you're not calling for the elimination of the IRS after hearing about this news, there's something wrong with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...63299578298368

Spreading FAR and WIDE, hope for the best but certainly planning for the worse, what other choice is there but to wait and see, wait and see, wait and see..........2032 will be the most important election? If we're around that long?

Switchboard 202-224-3121
    Last edited by PAF; 08-19-2022 at 08:54 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Spreading FAR and WIDE, hope for the best but certainly planning for the worse, what other choice is there but to wait and see, wait and see, wait and see..........2032 will be the most important election? If we're around that long?

Switchboard 202-224-3121

The sad thing is that we actually hold the keys to the chains that enslave us in our own hawnds, and have always done so. We could be free at any time if we were just to use them. But to our infinite shame we continue to stubbornly refuse to turn those keys.

Hope everyone enjpys their interactions with these friendly new IRS agents. After all, we're doing it to ourselves by not ending it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.