Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Need some POWM

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Continue to not give into peer pressure Danke.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    lol , wtf
    Do something Danke

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DA2F773-C5DE-4EA1-A5A6-2CB138CC7C73.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	435.8 KB 
ID:	8171
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

American Airlines looks to be on the verge of going under . They wont be attempting a full flight schedule in june or july and the public is ot even yet aware of the maint issues. On the bright side the TSA has a lot of openings so maybe the Texan can finally get that 15.00 minimum wage.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-20-2021 at 02:21 PM.
    Do something Danke

American Airlines warns of fuel shortages asks pilots to conserve .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    American Airlines warns of fuel shortages asks pilots to conserve .
    Link?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Link?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...uel/ar-AAMA43Y

American Airlines urges pilots to conserve jet fuel
    AFP 11 mins ago

American Airlines on Monday urged its pilots to do everything possible to save fuel, warning that a supply crunch in the United States is challenging company operations.

Link?
    msn front page, CNBC article by Lesli Josephs I think, mostly affecting mid size US airports west of the Mississippi.No relief expected until Sept at least .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-26-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Translation , more stops for fuel by a company that cant get you there on time anyway .
    Do something Danke

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...uel/ar-AAMA43Y

American Airlines urges pilots to conserve jet fuel
    AFP 11 mins ago

American Airlines on Monday urged its pilots to do everything possible to save fuel, warning that a supply crunch in the United States is challenging company operations.
    Is there something I’m missing? They always want use to conserve fuel, one way is to fly with the least possible because it cost fuel to carry it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

soon you will have to bring your own jet fuel
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Is there something I’m missing? They always want use to conserve fuel, one way is to fly with the least possible because it cost fuel to carry it.
    According to the article, there are shortages popping up that may require flying with a fuel load large enough to depart, make the destination and then return or route to another location, without taking on fuel at the stop, because there are some places that just don't have any on a reliable basis.

Dennis Tajer, a spokesman for the Allied Pilots Association (APA), said he expects planes to fly with more fuel than is needed to complete their journey when they travel from cities where fuel is more abundant into cities where supplies are tight.

Because extra fuel adds weight, planes may need to leave some seats empty, he told AFP, adding that "safety is the most important thing."

Besides working to conserve fuel, Dudley urged pilots to contact American Airlines dispatchers early "if it is necessary to land enroute" and noted that taking on extra fuel "will lead to a heavier aircraft when landing."

A drunken man in Malaga Spain attacks the waiter with a harpoon once he was refused a table ( there were no openings ). Danke was not apprehended . ( Newsweek article by Khaleda Rahman)
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-27-2021 at 07:16 PM.
    Do something Danke

Biden announces all civilian federal employees must be vaccinated or regularly tested, social distancing and masks required. Rough estimates are somewhere under 5 million employees. NY city will require 300K city employees be vaxed or submit to testing, the california plan is being worked on now . North Carolina will have same requirements for state health workers . The VA will be doing the same for 115K workers, they have two months to comply with forced Vaccinations .Since Danke and other airline employees are in the general vicinity of TSA workers who are federal employees a special testing program will need to be instituted for eternity.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-29-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    Do something Danke

https://twitter.com/NBCNewsBusiness/...27549947670533

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/NBCNewsBusiness/...27549947670533
    Exceptions will be made for certain health issues or religious reasons, United said.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exceptions will be made for certain health issues or religious reasons, United said.
    Praise Jesus, Hallelujah, all will be saved! - Half of United right now
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Praise Jesus, Hallelujah, all will be saved! - Half of United right now

United Airlines Holdings Inc. Chief Executive Scott Kirby

Flunked out of Air Force pilot school, enough said. (I finished top of my class).
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

United Airlines Holdings Inc. Chief Executive Scott Kirby

Flunked out of Air Force pilot school, enough said. (I finished top of my class).
    How do you flunk out, T-6/T-38 is not that complicated
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    How do you flunk out, T-6/T-38 is not that complicated
    Back then it was a T-37 then a T-38.

Tough school, many failed. Just to get into pilot training, most wasted out.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

https://twitter.com/petemuntean/stat...48833823461379

https://twitter.com/barnes_law/statu...50226990817283
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-10-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    American Airlines looks to be on the verge of going under . They wont be attempting a full flight schedule in june or july and the public is ot even yet aware of the maint issues. On the bright side the TSA has a lot of openings so maybe the Texan can finally get that 15.00 minimum wage.
    Some of the better positions at the TSA even pay 20. But you have to be really good at it. I've been practicing a lot, mostly on strangers
    - Kim Kardashian

Southwest lowers third quarter earnings expectations and expects any recovery to be moderate the remainder of this yr. Retail spending expected to drop from July by as much as three percent with airfare leading the way. Inflation continues to rise . At this rate Danke should be available here for spring plowing. ( Myles Udland , Anchor , Yahoo Finance, 8/13/21, )
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-13-2021 at 07:53 AM.
    Do something Danke

- Kim Kardashian

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Danke will be recalled tonight to Kabul to emergency ferry people out of the embassy to Qatar. We have 3500 82nd Airborne in Kuwait on standby if needed to help secure the airfield which is currently held by 3k US troops. Army making it easy for the Air Force again . I've put on my Pentagon , Dept of Defense hat to make Danke feel more at ease.
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-13-2021 at 11:24 AM.
    Do something Danke

Delta to add 200 per month insurance charge to unvaxed . As everyone knows there are no more UnAmerican companies than airlines.
    Do something Danke

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast