Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Moves To ABOLISH The Federal Reserve And Institute Gold Standard

Trump Moves To ABOLISH The Federal Reserve And Institute Gold Standard

http://investmentwatchblog.com/trump...gold-standard/

Donald Trump won the election in a landslide because of bold ideas. His ideas would erase and remove decades of failed policies and corrupt agendas that have plagued this country for too long. As Trump’s transition team continues to fill his cabinet, more and more attention continues to surround the possible selections for a variety of high-ranking positions and meetings that might help decide these appointments. On Monday, Trump held a meeting with John Allison, the former CEO of the bank BB&T and of the libertarian think tank the Cato Institute. We have seen several reports indicating that Trump is considering Allison for Treasury secretary. On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard. In fact, Allison takes that rhetoric one step further.

While acting as the head of the Cato Institute, Allison published several thesis indicating that the Federal Reserve was obsolete and needed to be abolished as it restricts power from the people and allows billionaire cronies to run banks globally.

“I would get rid of the Federal Reserve because the volatility in the economy is primarily caused by the Fed,” Allison wrote in 2014 for the Cato Journal.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/breaki…-standard

5 Month Before Kennedy Assassination He SIgned Executive Order Getting Rid Of Federal Reserve.
    Last edited by bubbleboy; 01-01-2017 at 02:52 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's already nominated Steven Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary. This story is a month old.

BY IWB · PUBLISHED DECEMBER 31, 2016 · UPDATED JANUARY 1, 2017

Is the link a "Rick Roll?"

I'm not aware that Kennedy signed an executive order to get rid of the Federal Reserve. I am aware that he authorized a few billion in silver certificates.

Why the hell would I do that dude?

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    BY IWB · PUBLISHED DECEMBER 31, 2016 · UPDATED JANUARY 1, 2017
    It's an old story being newly recirculated on an out of touch blog.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Well then we better not talk about it again, especially from a different perspective because, hey we know everything before anyone else and passing it by wastes a couple seconds of my precious time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he actually tries this, I may consider offering some support for Trump... Proof will be when the privately owned central bank makes a move to have Trump assassinated, which I hope does not happen, but would be not so different than Kennedy, Lincoln, or Jackson.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I'm not aware that Kennedy signed an executive order to get rid of the Federal Reserve.
    He didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Chester Copperpot

this link lost all credibility with the last line.. there was no kennedy executive order getting rid of the federal reserve.

Debbie Downer
    She was a real stick in the mud.
    "The Patriarch"

Not like Jumbo Shrimp.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Proof will be when the privately owned central bank makes a move to have Trump assassinated
    What's up with this "privately" owned central bank stuff. As if "privately owned" is inherently bad. I keep reading that on this website. Take that crap to democratic underground. The Fed is not remotely private in any free market sense. They act as branch of the federal govt. They have a govt granted monopoly.

Private banks would be a great thing if we had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    What's up with this "privately" owned central bank stuff. As if "privately owned" is inherently bad. I keep reading that on this website. Take that crap to democratic underground. The Fed is not remotely private in any free market sense. They act as branch of the federal govt. They have a govt granted monopoly.

Ok, lets get one thing straight. The Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned by a bunch of rich asshat Banksters who have subverted our own money system against us. This country has had three central banks, all of which have been destructive to the wealth and liberty of people by the transference of the value of a nations currency to serve the corporate interests. We had the First National Bank, Second National Bank, and now the Federal Reserve Bank, which has its own President. We managed to do away with the previous two, but at tremendous cost. To quote others "The Federal Reserve is no more Federal than Federal Express". The very concept of the name casts the illusion that the Federal Reserve Bank is a part of the Federal Government. It is not. The Federal Reserve Bank was established in 1913 along with the Income Tax.

However, the burden of proof is not on me. Nor is it the burden of any on this site. That burden falls to the shoulders of those who are unable to realize the devastating nature of allowing a private bank to issue the currency of any nation. You have to see through your own externally manufactured delusions to either understand the true nature of their beast, or you are on their payroll. Most people fall under the first, as that type of thinking is exactly what the powers that be. The real powers that be. The ones that buy out and corrupt our congress and infest every aspect of our legal system to better suit their wants and needs. The ones who sell wars with nations full of people who want nothing more than to be left alone. The financiers of debt and death.

The Financial Elite.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post

Truly private institutions are great. Truly public institutions are okay. Quasi private/public institutions are often monsters. Private / public for profit prisons for example. They take some of their profits and use it to lobby for bills designed to make even more things "crimes" so that they can fill up even more prison space and make even more money. The federal reserve is a quasi private entity. And I think you understand that and you were just reacting to the use of the word "private" as a pejorative? So maybe if everyone said "quasi private" there would be no confusion.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Well then we better not talk about it again, especially from a different perspective because, hey we know everything before anyone else and passing it by wastes a couple seconds of my precious time.
    Debbie Downer
    Sorry. Didn't mean to bust your bubble. (No pun intended). And actually thank you for bringing this up. I didn't know about the Trump bait-and-switch of pretending to nominate someone who was anti-fed, then switching to a Goldman Sachs exec. Of course nobody has been actually nominated yet let alone confirmed. Maybe Trump will change his mind again and do the right thing. Then again, maybe he'll make Mitt Romney secretary of state. (I wouldn't want that. I'm just referring to the funny back and forth trolling Trump did with Mitt.)

I've decided that I'm not unhappy about Goldman Sachs exec because they use a lot of smart people there and it doesn't mean they are all globalists, just being used by them.

I've decided that I'm not unhappy about Goldman Sachs exec because they use a lot of smart people there and it doesn't mean they are all globalists, just being used by them.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Do you know who all in Trump's cabinet has worked for Goldman Sachs?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 01-03-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We know the treasury secretary he nominated worked for Goldman Sachs. The Trump pumpers attacked Ted Cruz for merely being married to someone who worked for Goldman Sachs.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...administration

One night in early December, a Goldman Sachs partner walked out of the Pierre hotel in Manhattan with a big grin on his face. He’d spent the evening at the bank’s annual alumni dinner, and there was a lot to celebrate. For starters, shares of Goldman Sachs were on a tear, having rallied about 30 percent in the month since Donald Trump was elected president. Trump had also restarted an age-old tradition of presidents naming Goldmanites to top spots in their administration.

Former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin served as Trump’s national finance chairman and is now Trump’s nominee for U.S. Treasury secretary. Trump has also tapped Goldman Sachs President (and the bank’s de facto No. 2) Gary Cohn to be his top economic adviser in the White House. Other Goldman alums in Trump’s inner circle include Anthony Scaramucci, a former Goldman banker and a member of the Trump transition team’s executive committee, as well as Steve Bannon, Trump’s campaign manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Truly private institutions are great. Truly public institutions are okay. Quasi private/public institutions are often monsters. Private / public for profit prisons for example. They take some of their profits and use it to lobby for bills designed to make even more things "crimes" so that they can fill up even more prison space and make even more money. The federal reserve is a quasi private entity. And I think you understand that and you were just reacting to the use of the word "private" as a pejorative? So maybe if everyone said "quasi private" there would be no confusion.
    I guess it could've been worse, he could've wrote, "FOR PROFIT".

Departmentalization boys. Doesn't mean they're blue bloods. We drafted the top players and now we can use the brilliance of their minds. Trump knows what he is doing and my gut feels good about it. Trump also keeps enemies close.

Just means the bankers have more inside influence under Trump (assuming they get approved) than they did under Obama. Power to the people? Or to the rich people?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If he actually tries this, I may consider offering some support for Trump... Proof will be when the privately owned central bank makes a move to have Trump assassinated, which I hope does not happen, but would be not so different than Kennedy, Lincoln, or Jackson.
    The issue is what is born out of the ending of the Fed. It sounds great on the surface, however the bankers have been planning this for years and long before Trump even declared as a presidential nominee. He's already shown he has no trouble taking credit (he is a PR man) for things that were already in the works before he showed up.

If you haven't read my "Interesting Canadian Appeals Court Ruling" thread in this subforum yet, you should. This is all part of the banker plan/script so be careful getting too amped up about the rhetoric from Trump. As always, watch what they do and ignore what they say.

Besides, if Trump doesn't have to dodge any bullets then you know he's just doing what he's told to.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-04-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Libertas et Bruté

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast