Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump's Proposed Tax Plan

Heard Corey Booker on radio saying how badly this tax proposal would hurt lower class Americans, laughed out loud.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Trump's proposal to cut corporate tax rates won't boost growth or create jobs," said Marshall Steinbaum, Senior Economist and Fellow at the Roosevelt Institute. "In fact, it will discourage corporate investment, as corporations and their shareholders earn even higher profits and pocket more of the cash -- just like they did last time we tried a big corporate tax cut."
    Ya, $#@! corporations. All they do is $#@! over the little guy.

BRB gonna go grab me another Bud Lite
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd support this. Not my ideal tax plan, but $#@! I'd go for this in a heartbeat.
    Trump is a fool and I have no idea (rhetoric, deceit spending!) how such a sweet tax plan is going to be paid for but it's a HUGE step in the right direction. Hopefully Americans get used to having their own money and won't tolerate an increase in entitlements.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya, $#@! corporations. All they do is $#@! over the little guy.

BRB gonna go grab me another Bud Lite
    Yep, they will just pocket the cash and not let government redistribute it to more worthy causes. Their competition will meanwhile reinvest and grow until they put these greedy corporations out of business and disrupt they lives of thousands if not millions. We need more taxes and intervention to prevent this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Heard Corey Booker on radio saying how badly this tax proposal would hurt lower class Americans, laughed out loud.
    Ignorant tools believe this. It's pretty much a huge handout to everyone, with of course the rich getting the most profound handout. My family would hypothetically come out 3 to 5 thousand ahead.

■ Upper-middle-income people in blue states. The plan would eliminate the federal tax deduction for state and local income tax. If you are in a place where such taxes are high, like New York or California, you would lose a valuable deduction.
    It's these turd goblins who feel little about yanking my money that way someone who barely or doesn't work has virtually the same standard of living as me.

The stated goal, of course, is to stimulate growth of the economy, but the many tax cuts would also increase the deficit, which may spark opposition from more conservative members of Congress.
    How about you cut the spending too?

The 'more conservative' would cover Trump's unapologetically deficit/spend happy ass.

It's surprising yet unsurprising that the so called conservatives can't pinch pennies when the rubber hits the road.

ETA: Or is unsurprising yet surprising?

Or are they all whores who ought get real goddamn jobs?

Stay tuned for more Trump raping freedom.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 04-28-2017 at 02:29 AM.

There will be consequences if EIC is eliminated.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

As I mentioned this, this proposed plan hurts or helps less in the blue states with high property tax rates, eg: NJ where Booker is the Senator.

The talking heads on TV (i.e. Wall St, establishment propagandists) keep saying how this will increases wages for everyone! Really? So, if an entity brings in more money, that means they will just offer to pay more for things? "That big screen TV was $2000 yesterday, but we get a tax break, so we'll go ahead and pay $2300 today." The supply and demand (and easy access) equation does not change just because a person or company got a tax break.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12