Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone care to see female leaders in the States

Mr Paul isn't a leader, as somebody once said in a crowd in his 2011 run "No president!"

He is a liberty extremist, who would fluctuate in government by creating a libertarian society. As well changing the world order not since world war 2. Thus leading to a very severe problem in North America. I'm sure of it.

Silly men, meaning many men who have held office have made such a mess, that is my point, and others who may of thought about it in the past. I think Americans in general aren't ready for a woman, I was so ignorant that ten years ago I thought Americans were an open and progressive people, that a woman could be elected as easily as a man, to my surprise a mix race man got elected. Goes to show how wrong I was. Sadly, its a society with too much faith in myth, and money to the point of greed, and against abortion, taking the right from the woman to choose. And all the rest of the wrongs.

I state this because, you know the American myths of freedom and the exceptional nation, which some ways is true. LOL not freedom from disease, but free to exist to end up with little, if life has been unlucky for those in poor places. But that is another subject.

The culture is the problem.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    You make a valid point, Republicanguy. Ron Paul would have destroyed FDR's status quo.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Too Cheesy.

or is it mold.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Too Cheesy.

or is it mold.
    Might be Fromunda cheese.

Mr Paul isn't a leader, as somebody once said in a crowd in his 2011 run "No president!"

He is a liberty extremist, who would fluctuate in government by creating a libertarian society. As well changing the world order not since world war 2. Thus leading to a very severe problem in North America. I'm sure of it.

Silly men, meaning many men who have held office have made such a mess, that is my point, and others who may of thought about it in the past. I think Americans in general aren't ready for a woman, I was so ignorant that ten years ago I thought Americans were an open and progressive people, that a woman could be elected as easily as a man, to my surprise a mix race man got elected. Goes to show how wrong I was. Sadly, its a society with too much faith in myth, and money to the point of greed, and against abortion, taking the right from the woman to choose. And all the rest of the wrongs.

I state this because, you know the American myths of freedom and the exceptional nation, which some ways is true. LOL not freedom from disease, but free to exist to end up with little, if life has been unlucky for those in poor places. But that is another subject.

Okay. So? Why are you so interested?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I was pleased and excited when Karen Kwiatkowski primaried Goodlatte. I think she would have been awesome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Kwiatkowski

Last edited by anaconda; 10-11-2017 at 01:15 AM.

If Catherine Austin Fitts ran for office I would be ecstatic.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving neg rep to Republicanguy again.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 10-30-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving neg rep to Republicanguy again.

Cyberbully!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I know, she's clearly a snowflake, with an entitled attitude to thinking she rules about everything, and what she thinks is right. When she is wrong on a number of subjects.

When the Republican parody account gets "serious" it becomes a Democrat parody account

Anybody really care much? If some silly men can get elected, it is pretty surprising why America is behind on this.
    What do you mean by "behind"?

Are you suggesting that we ought to have more women in elected offices?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What do you mean by "behind"?

Are you suggesting that we ought to have more women in elected offices?
    Of course "behind". The natural progression is: Men, Women, Transgendered, Midgets, various species of Waterfowl. Stop being such a fuddy-duddy.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Of course "behind". The natural progression is: Men, Women, Transgendered, Midgets, various species of Waterfowl. Stop being such a fuddy-duddy.
    Exactly, pretty soon, we will get down to microbes and somebody will be asking if we need more amoeba's in elected offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Exactly, pretty soon, we will get down to microbes and somebody will be asking if we need more amoeba's in elected offices.
    ...or parasites. Waitaminit...
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

You must spread some neg rep around before giving it to Republicanmoocherguy again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a load of horse$#@!. Dismissing logic and reason is something only a fool would do. But you would make great cannon fodder for someone who used them.
    Oh, he can't discount crazy hysteria. If so he would have to change his political views.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We DO need a "Strong Leader", one who is strong enough to stand up to the MIC, Dump was not that leader as his vows to fight ISIS made quite clear.

Or maybe its the Jews you're more irrationally frightened of.....

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

Or maybe its the Jews you're more irrationally frightened of.....

I have repeatedly stated that we need a strong leader with our principles, and I oppose the "alt-right" so you can just stop with this nonsense.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    A friend of mine told me that if women led all the countries, that there would never be any wars. As support for Hillary Clinton nonetheless. After laughing at how silly that was though, I do think that it brings up an interesting train of thought.

How do we ever end up with a Commander in Chief who doesn't want to use their power to promote war? The answer is pretty clearly not in gender (those women who rise to the top seem to love war just as much as the men), but also in the followers who vote for these people and ultimately have the power to control who rises to the top with their votes. Until people realize that a "strong leader" is not the solution, there is still a great problem. Look at all the people here (on Ron Paul Forums of all places) who supported the obvious authoritarian Trump who sold himself as a "strong leader". There may have not been any major candidates who valued liberty less on a fundamental level.
    The German fascists called it the Führerprinzip. It is when the weak willed imagine the only way they can create their utopia is by empowering a violent authoritarian to force their will upon all others, killing those to strong to submit and dominating those too weak to oppose. Instead of individualism themselves they believe in violent collectivism. Instead of doing things themselves they believe only someone with great power can make things happen. It is the heart of Fascism and the foundation of Progressivism. Libertarianism of course rejects such collectivism in favor of individualism, peace, toleration, and free trade, aka Liberty.

Oh, he can't discount crazy hysteria. If so he would have to change his political views.
    Try reading what I said, both in the first place and in reply to Origanalist, I do not reject logic and you have just joined Orig in making a fool of yourself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have repeatedly stated that we need a strong leader with our principles, and I oppose the "alt-right" so you can just stop with this nonsense.
    Believing you need a "Strong Leader" to force your "principles" upon others is Alt. Right "nonsense."

Try reading what I said, both in the first place and in reply to Origanalist, I do not reject logic and you have just joined Orig in making a fool of yourself.
    Nah. You just only accept logic when it seems to agree with your crazy hysteria.

Believing you need a "Strong Leader" to force your "principles" upon others is Alt. Right "nonsense."

I have never said that, I want a strong leader to rally people to vote for our principles to reduce government.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Followed by: Molds, Spores and Fungus.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Followed by: Molds, Spores and Fungus.

So we are right back to culture again.

I have never said that, I want a strong leader to rally people to vote for our principles to reduce government.
    Voting is force. It is the belief that simply because a majority of people believe something they should be able to use violence to force others to obey the majority or be beaten, extorted, caged, or killed.

Nor do you want to reduce government as you have openly endorsed the US government violating its constitutional limitations in order to regulate immigration and carry out mass violence against people who dare assert their basic human rights but violate the edicts of the State. You want violent taxation that steals wealth from the people in order to fund your massive government programs too. All in order to further the fiction of an ethnic and cultural identity that does not and never has existed.

Like Il Duce you talk about preserving "essential freedoms" while pushing forth a program designed to destroy exactly that. Just like the Führer you argue for the Führerprinzip, the belief that a "Strong Leader" is needed who has control of a State with the power to force others to obey you because you believe they are too stupid to figure out how to live their own lives, which is the antithesis of Individualism and Classical Liberalism.

So let us speak honestly about your intentions.

I have never said that; I want a strong leader to rally the majority/the mob to help me force my violent beliefs that will expand government power on everyone.
    And that is not a "stupid cheap shot." Just your program ripped of its propaganda covering.

Last edited by PierzStyx; 11-09-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Voting is force. It is the belief that simply because a majority of people believe something they should be able to use violence to force others to obey the majority or be beaten, extorted, caged, or killed.

Nor do you want to reduce government as you have openly endorsed the US government violating its constitutional limitations in order to regulate immigration and carry out mass violence against people who dare assert their basic human rights but violate the edicts of the State. You want violent taxation that steals wealth from the people in order to fund your massive government programs too. All in order to further the fiction of an ethnic and cultural identity that does not and never has existed.

Like Il Duce you talk about preserving "essential freedoms" while pushing forth a program designed to destroy exactly that. Just like the Führer you argue for the Führerprinzip, the belief that a "Strong Leader" is needed who has control of a State with the power to force others to obey you because you believe they are too stupid to figure out how to live their own lives, which is the antithesis of Individualism and Classical Liberalism.

So let us speak honestly about your intentions.

And that is not a "stupid cheap shot." Just your program ripped of its propaganda covering.

Nothing you said deserves a response anarchist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast