Thread: Will Taco Bell Win The Franchise War?

Will Taco Bell Win The Franchise War?

Taco Bell is opening a hotel and resort
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/16/taco...ngs-hotel.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Taco Bell is opening a hotel and resort
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/16/taco...ngs-hotel.html
    I watch the original Rocky and think Stallone is an underrated actor.

Then I watch stuff like that and wonder what I was thinking.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Uh , ya , I will pass . Maybe AF can tell us if it is any good , LOL .
    Do something Danke

its all demolition man...but it is served on a BRAZIL plate

the matrix can be FUN!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I don't eat Taco Bell so I don't know.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Taco Bell has a devoted army of fans who are intensely loyal to the fast-food chain, such that the brand is getting more creative than ever in figuring out how to cater to them and keep them happy. The brand is bringing a Taco Bell-themed hotel to California in a few weeks, for example, but before that happens it will also be teaming up with T-Mobile to open yet another combination concept you never knew you needed.

Next week, Taco Bell and the self-styled “Un-carrier” will open three “T-MoBell” pop-up stores in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. The companies are teasing unnamed celebrities possibly being on-hand next week for the duration of the co-branded experience from July 23-25, in addition to themed swag (and of course tacos) being available to visitors.
    “When we launched free tacos every week on T-Mobile Tuesdays, TacoBell.com had its highest online order day ever and T-Mobile Tuesdays was number one in the App Store,” T-Mobile CEO John Legere said in a release. “Since then, Un-carrier customers have snagged more than 14 million free tacos from the app!”
    He went on to describe the T-MoBell idea as the “ultimate fusion” of peoples’ love for their phones and for tacos.

The pop-up concept will open in T-Mobile local Signature Stores in the cities mentioned above, complete with in-store DJs and giveaways from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Among the freebies that will be available are tacos, plus a co-branded T-MoBell Freeze with a white cherry taste. Additionally, visitors will be able to get their hands on taco-themed socks, sunglasses, hats and more.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/t-mobile-taco...232021097.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment