Thread: Even Sean Hannity is coming around

Even Sean Hannity is coming around

And of course our God given Rights as Americans are now on the line here, if we are to remain a free society. Now The mainstream media--filled with all opinion, there's no journalism on these so called news channels. They're supposed to be investigating our government, holding them accountable, and they're nowhere to be found. The biggest story in their lives, they've totally missed it. And meanwhile everything we've been reporting for well over a year has now been confirmed for you. -- Sean Hannity at 2:13

For well over a year.

It's happening.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 07-25-2018 at 02:16 AM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We were ahead of our time.

Now if he could ditch that Florida Georgia Line crap off of his radio show, I would be quite pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Now if he could ditch that Florida Georgia Line crap off of his radio show, I would be quite pleased.
    Ah, now I get the "car broke/Florida Georgia Line" meme. Didn't know who they were. Yeah, they suck.

He's still on the air? Lol.
    "The Patriarch"

Having followed the Russiagate story from the beginning and as a neutral observer (read: not a Trump supporter), I agree with his assessment that this is the biggest story of our lives and it has been papered over, lied about, covered up, and muddied relentlessly by all sides. The waters have been so muddied by the division that I am not sure the Truth will ever break out. With Rosenstein and Wray blocking the truth from fully coming out, Trump seems toothless... and they are lobbing bombs at POTUS daily. It's an epic battle with high stakes and looks like the Deep State will win, once again.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Having followed the Russiagate story from the beginning and as a neutral observer (read: not a Trump supporter), I agree with his assessment that this is the biggest story of our lives and it has been papered over, lied about, covered up, and muddied relentlessly by all sides. The waters have been so muddied by the division that I am not sure the Truth will ever break out. With Rosenstein and Wray blocking the truth from fully coming out, Trump seems toothless... and they are lobbing bombs at POTUS daily. It's an epic battle with high stakes and looks like the Deep State will win, once again.
    Agree.

And the only thing Hannity has come around on (but it's widespread and a big thing), it that he no longer worships all government as being saintly, good and never to be questioned. It took this whole Trump circus for a lot of people to come around on the corruption of the media and big government.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not only on the radio, but he has the most watched cable news host show. Even larger than Madcow.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not only on the radio, but he has the most watched cable news host show. Even larger than Madcow.
    Top 10 episodes of cable TV shows for a week:

1 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 3.6 5,824
    2 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.7 3,996
    3 INGRAHAM ANGLE, THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.3 3,502
    4 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.2 3,353
    5 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.2 3,330
    6 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.2 3,232
    6 INGRAHAM ANGLE, THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.2 3,204
    8 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.1 3,160
    9 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.0 2,962
    10 FIVE, THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.0 2,939
    http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
    Maddow once got ~3,200 (000) on one night when she was breaking something (forget what), and the media crowed about her being the highest rated (that night). That would place her down around 6th or 7th place during a whole week of ratings.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Coming around to what?

Isn't his argument that the executive should be able to do its spying with no judicial oversight whatsoever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Wow... he was actually talking sense there... hadn't watched him for awhile.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Agree.

And the only thing Hannity has come around on (but it's widespread and a big thing), it that he no longer worships all government as being saintly, good and never to be questioned. It took this whole Trump circus for a lot of people to come around on the corruption of the media and big government.
    Don'e be fooled. Hannity will hitch his wagon to anything that goes against democrats. Not a man of principle.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Don'e be fooled. Hannity will hitch his wagon to anything that goes against democrats. Not a man of principle.
    Hannity's party is called Likud.

I just think its funny how Hannity is trying to erase from existence that hes never been a part of the MSM/propagandist machine. He's trying to play it off like he was never part of that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I just think its funny how Hannity is trying to erase from existence that hes never been a part of the MSM/propagandist machine. He's trying to play it off like he was never part of that.
    What matters is that, whether or not Hannity is playing to the winds, is that millions of his listeners are hearing what he is now saying. Take advantage of it or bitch about it. Up to you.

I have seen a glimmer of Hannity coming around before , he let me down . I do not believe it but will take whatever we can get.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What matters is that, whether or not Hannity is playing to the winds, is that millions of his listeners are hearing what he is now saying. Take advantage of it or bitch about it. Up to you.
    I'm well aware of that. I just don't wanna get ahead of myself and start thinking that Hannitys becoming anti-establishment.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-25-2018 at 05:10 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

His face is a snowball magnet.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have seen a glimmer of Hannity coming around before , he let me down . I do not believe it but will take whatever we can get.
    In the clip posted he still took a moment to advance the cause of war with Iran.

As Brian said, his political party is transnational.

Twilight zone.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Agree.

The real comedy routine came when the leftists started worshiping our intelligence agencies like Republicans used to.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yes, take the message "government abuse of power" and run with it as fast as you can!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Exactly. Everyone changes their minds from time to time, especially with experience. Few admit they were previously "wrong", but they may admit that they did not have the complete and correct information. Mostly likely, they will just say that "things have changed".

It's good to have a few people in the MSM that are on the correct (informed?) side of an issue or two from time to time.

Professional Propagandist

I thought we had been through this already..
    We have a heat wave and I'm out of Snowballs.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom