Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!"

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Well the first rally he had to pay people to show up, all the other ones I attribute to advertising. If advertising didn't work people wouldn't do it.
    You keep telling yourself that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You keep telling yourself that.
    Better still--why don't you just tell us how advertising doesn't work. Tell us how the media refusing to even mention Ron Paul's name--even to the point of telling us who came in behind him in the Iowa caucus--isn't why he didn't get the nomination, and how Trump's 24/7 nonstop coverage didn't help him at all. And be sure to do it without even once contradicting something you've said on this forum before.

I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-16-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Better still--why don't you just tell us how advertising doesn't work. Tell us how the media refusing to even mention Ron Paul's name--even to the point of telling us who came in behind him in the Iowa caucus--isn't why he didn't get the nomination, and how Trump's 24/7 nonstop coverage didn't help him at all. And be sure to do it without even once contradicting something you've said on this forum before.

I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.
    Sure, any candidate could have gained some notoriety and some popularity from the type of advertising above, but only Trump could use that to propel himself into the Presidency.

I seem to recall a candidate who in 2004 it was said he practically whispered under his breath about how Bush was behind 9/11 and almost won the Democratic nomination..

Then the rug got pulled out from under him, and it wasn't because the media ignored him, it was because they made fun of him endlessly. Just like Trump. But it had the opposite effect because he wasn't equipped to handle it and he didn't have the balls to so what he really wanted to say like Trump.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sure, any candidate could have gained some notoriety and some popularity from the type of advertising above, but only Trump could use that to propel himself into the Presidency.

I seem to recall a candidate who in 2004 it was said he practically whispered under his breath about how Bush was behind 9/11 and almost won the Democratic nomination..

Then the rug got pulled out from under him, and it wasn't because the media ignored him, it was because they made fun of him endlessly. Just like Trump. But it had the opposite effect because he wasn't equipped to handle it and he didn't have the balls to so what he really wanted to say like Trump.
    Either that, or it was because the media gets Democrats nominated by praising them and Republicans nominated by bitching about them. Or had you not noticed the difference?

And I don't know if you're too young to have noticed how the media treated Dubya, or if your history books at school are too old and out of date to tell you he actually was president, or if you just got stoned since then, but Trump is not the only person who ever parlayed that kind of publicity into the presidency. And I've got more shocking news for the history-challenged. Reagan didn't get laughs nationwide by looking at a reporter and saying, 'There you go again,' because the media was kissing his ass.

Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it. And if you're a majority, the rest of us get to repeat the nightmare with you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-16-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You might wanna reread that post before replying. He is not disputing the fact that the majority of Ron Paul supporters went for Trump. Just that the majority on this forum went for Trump. For the record, I don' have a hard time believing that the majority of the Ron Paul supporters that listen to Alex Jones, are paleocons or ex paleocons, stormfront members etc etc majorly voted for Trump.
    ????

That was exactly the point I replied to. The first few sentences were how I arrived at the conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    If you polled every person who ever posted here starting 2007, my bet is 40% or more voted for Trump in the Republican primary and well over 50% voted for him in the general.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump is trolling the media, and the media is trolling us,

but noone trolls Trump
    That's because Trump is a master troll.

He just trolled his base again, after trolling them hard for years, and they still think he is trolling the librul media. That's real trollsmanship.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 04-16-2018 at 03:44 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, sure. Suddenly this thread doesn't get bumped any more. Let forum slide have it.

What we have here is the recipe for Swamp Republicans, and how Washington gets filled with RINOs. We have to limit the damage. We have to worry about the horse race rhetoric. We have to nominate the most electable Republican. But Republican primary voters have no idea what independent voters will vote for in the general election. If they did, they'd never have nominated Romney. If they did, they'd never have nominated McCain. If they did, they'd surely never have nominated Bob Dole. And they'd never have nominated the clown that was such a bad candidate, it took the Electoral College to install him over the Wicked Witch of the West.

Seriously. The Democrat Superdelegates nominated the Wicked Witch of the West, and it took the Electoral College to defeat her. Every poll indicated beyond a shadow of a doubt that Rand Paul would have kicked her dog ass all the way back to Little Rock, and dumped her in the Arkansas River to boot. Every theoretical matchup poll indicated it would have been a landslide. Every one of them.

Republicans congratulate themselves for having the sense not to trust the mainstream media. The only thing is, they do trust the mainstream media. They just think the mainstream media is trustworthy if it comes to them not over the television, but over AM radio. They think the mainstream media is trustworthy if it pretends not to be, like this goofball who YouTube said they were going to ban, but did not actually ban. How many clues does it take before Republicans figure these things out? A million? A billion?

AM radio is the mainstream media. It may be a different flavor which doesn't taste the same, but it supports the same status quo. How obvious is that? Not obvious enough to awaken Republican primary voters. Independent voters appreciate things about conservatives that Republican primary voters do not see or understand. How obvious is that? Doesn't matter. Even in the face of a dozen polls showing that someone like Ron Paul can do the best job of stomping a Democrat in the general election, Republicans will still bite on the horse race rhetoric and fall in line. The fact that there will be only one Republican candidate in the general election, and independent general election voters will never, ever care about any of the Republican candidates except the one who gets nominated, and the press will no longer be able to ignore the Republican nominee once he or she is nominated, never enters their consciousness.

The mainstream media has led Republicans to shoot themselves in their feet and fill Washington with RINOs over and over and over, and AM radio and false flag freaks like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck have invariably led the way. And here we have the usual trolls telling us exactly how it's done, and arguing that the process of shooting ourselves in our foolish Republican feet is entirely rational. And, naturally, Republican primary voters never learn from their mistakes, because to vote for someone is to fall in love with them. Because it's better to make a total ass of yourself defending the indefensible than to admit having made a mistake.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, three times, a dozen times, and we find out Dubya was a liar--we can get fooled again.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-17-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Because the God Emperor pinkie swore that you could keep your weed?

What happens when he's not the president anymore?
    The DACA kids will speak to that.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    How many times have I seen voters who sprung for the horse race leader in the primaries, and the lesser evil in the general, clinging to this or that issue and saying, 'At least he hasn't betrayed us on this yet,' like freezing people clinging to bits of the Titanic's fancy woodwork?

There has never been a moment of my life when those people were not all around me.

Exactly.

His level of support is what, a comment in a meeting? And that's worth a full-court press of praise?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So have anti-war/Conservative Right Wings of GOP turned on Trump (while he gains popularity within leftwing neocons after recent Syria bombing)?

Conservative leader on Trump: 'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

Right wing of GOP starting to turn on Trump?

Trump's Friends At Breitbart Brand Him 'Amnesty Don' Over DACA Comments
    By Harriet Sinclair On 1/25/18
    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-britbart-daca-790308

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ata-shows.html

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    H-1B Visas Would Not Be Extended Under Trump's Latest Proposal, Reports Say

Rupert Murdoch 'called Donald Trump a f****** idiot', claims new book
    The Independent Jan 3, 2018
    Mr Murdoch allegedly suggested that it might be difficult to reconcile the administration’s stance on building a roughly 2,000-mile long wall along the US-Mexico border with a favourable, more open stance towards H1B-based immigration.
    “But Trump seemed unconcerned, assuring Murdoch, ‘We’ll figure it out.’ ‘What a $#@!ing idiot,’ said Murdoch, shrugging, as he got off the phone,” wrote Mr Wolff in the book.

Trump’s immigration meeting was lowest day of presidency: Ann Coulter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHzUOLOC5eQ

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How many times have I seen voters who sprung for the horse race leader in the primaries, and the lesser evil in the general, clinging to this or that issue and saying, 'At least he hasn't betrayed us on this yet,' like freezing people clinging to bits of the Titanic's fancy woodwork?

There has never been a moment of my life when those people were not all around me.
    I think that some 'Lesser Evil 2020' bumperstickers would be a good idea starting even before the mid-terms.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

MSM usually ignores AJ but this caught their attention:

‘They have broken Trump’: Alex Jones and the Trump Internet’s fractured response to the Syria strikes

by Abby Ohlheiser April 15

(Alex Jones Channel on YouTube)

As the live stream continued, Jones went into an extended, often vulgar and sometimes difficult to follow monologue in which he tried to convey just how upset he was by Trump’s decision to authorize strikes against Syria. Jones, and many others in the Trump-supporting Internet, have long believed a conspiracy theory that chemical attacks in Syria are false flags designed to emotionally manipulate the United States into war.

Jones had his producers put up the headlines about Syria from the Drudge Report. As Jones read them, his voice began to break.

“I just feel like I just had my best girlfriend break up with me,” Jones said. “The left will make jokes, but this ain’t funny, man.”

“He was doing good, and that’s what makes it so bad,” Jones added, after trying to compose himself. “If he’d been a piece of crap from the beginning it wouldn’t be so bad.” At this point, Jones appears to be openly crying.

“We made so many sacrifices, and now he’s crapping all over us. It makes me sick.”

In an impromptu Periscope stream shortly before going live on his YouTube channel Friday night, Jones became another headline: “I’m not in a f—— cult for Donald Trump.”

“I shouldn’t even be live right now,” he said, before unleashing another sentence of expletives. After a couple of calmer (for Jones) sentences, Jones started to yell again: “F— Trump!”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...syria-strikes/

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well now that the precedent has been set by your pimp daddy Trump it will be easier for the democrat who gets elected in 2020 or 2024 to do it.

Unlikely because a republican congress would have gone apesh*t and voted against it. Your pimp daddy Trump got done what Obama dared not do. Face it, you've been had.
    LOL. Trumpkin bumpkin @spudea doesn't like me telling the truth about pimp daddy Trump. I got a neg rep. I take that as a badge of honor! Anyone who installs face scanning cameras by executive order is an enemy of freedom. Trump is an enemy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    MSM usually ignores AJ but this caught their attention:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...syria-strikes/
    Alex Jones has gotten a lot of attention the past couple of years and he's been a useful idiot. The fallout from the "pizzagate" story single handedly saved the real elite pedophiles who might have gotten caught up in the Jeffery Epstein "Orgy Island" scandal that implicates both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

*SMDH* Our movement refused to give up freedom to fight terrorism but some of us will gladly give up freedom to fight little kids. Trump installed face scanning cameras by executive order in the name of fighting illegal immigration. Ron Paul said it right. The same walls being put up to keep "them" out can be used in the event of a financial collapse to keep US in! We are building our own Prison Planet. Alex Jones was right about that. He just threw his support behind the warden in chief in the name of fighting illegal immigration.

Hypothetically, if all Christian wing GOP base ditched him, can he win majority with support of left wing neocons, right wing Dems, pro war media etc by going full force on Syria bombing type interventions for our closest allies?
    He would get zero votes.

Trump only gets votes from anti-deep state and anti-neocon folks, and not very many on the left.

Alex Jones has gotten a lot of attention the past couple of years and he's been a useful idiot. The fallout from the "pizzagate" story single handedly saved the real elite pedophiles who might have gotten caught up in the Jeffery Epstein "Orgy Island" scandal that implicates both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.
    LOL, ya, that whole conspiracy about how Epstein left Trump off the manifests for his privacy and protection, but kept former President Bill Clinton on the flight manifests like 30 TIMES!!! LOL!!

Sorry, Trump has never been to Epstein Island.. he has always liked his women 18+

He would get zero votes.

Trump only gets votes from anti-deep state and anti-neocon folks, and not very many on the left.
    Are you serious?
    Then what explains his approval numbers jumping just as he escalated wars/bombings in other countries & became top cheer leader of Isreal's violent regime? Where is this support coming from?

New poll shows Trump's approval at 50 percent, putting him ahead of ...
    Apr 2, 2018

Unless you think it's fake poll and neocons in media are rewarding him for Syria bombing with fake sampling.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you serious?
    Then what explains his approval numbers jumping just as he escalated wars/bombings in other countries & became top cheer leader of Isreal's violent regime? Where is this support coming from?

New poll shows Trump's approval at 50 percent, putting him ahead of ...
    Apr 2, 2018

Unless you think it's fake poll and neocons in media are rewarding him for Syria bombing with fake sampling.
    Bingo on the last part. His ratings were probably already that high, they were being suppressed.

LOL, ya, that whole conspiracy about how Epstein left Trump off the manifests for his privacy and protection, but kept former President Bill Clinton on the flight manifests like 30 TIMES!!! LOL!!

Sorry, Trump has never been to Epstein Island.. he has always liked his women 18+
    I never said he had. But Epstein took one of his victims from Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-237983

Trump knew Epstein was a pervert. Trump's own words here:

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...dDMiV18TGeDAN/
    “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Trump knew Epstein liked women "on the younger side." Now Donald's current wife is 24 years younger than he is. So liking them "younger" means MUCH younger. Trump called a pervert a "terrific guy." That's much more damning than the fake "ping pong pizza" scandal Alex Jones gave so much coverage. Imagine if Obama had said that of Epstein how much airplay Jones would have given that scandal.

Trump-humpers want to point to the time Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a Lago.

http://www.gossipextra.com/2016/10/3...ago-6462-68165

Here's what they ignore. After doing that, Trump still called Epstein a "terrific guy." Apparently the only thing wrong with Epstein being a pedophile is his choice of target. When Epstein went after the daughter of one of Trump's rich friends and the rich friend complained, Trump (that time) tossed Epstein. Going after underage servant girls? No problem. Going after a friend's daughter? Problem...but you're still a "terrific guy" and "a lot of fun to be with."
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-30-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Trump called a pervert a "terrific guy." That's much more damning than the fake "ping pong pizza" scandal Alex Jones gave so much coverage.
    Whatevs, JM.

A) Seems pretty certain there was something fishy going on at this Comet "pizza" place, run (verifiably) by a weird, gay, and weirdly powerful pervert, who is possibly a Rothschild.

B) You don't have to rely on some one isolated quote to prove 'Drumpf is Eeval!' in this manner. If the argument is "saying nice things about horrible, disgusting people makes you evil," you've got Trump a thousand ways from Sunday, on record, no question. I mean, he's said Hillary Clinton is a wonderful, beautiful person. Right?

Right.

Of course, Hillary also murdered Trump's friend John F Kennedy Jr. His good friend. Back in 1999.

And in the decades that followed, Trump said lots of glowing, wonderful things about Hillary. Attended her galas and balls, laughed at her jokes, posed for smiling photos for her, donated to her campaigns and "foundation."

And then buried her.

Think about that.

Flashback.

The Melting Point of 2016

Donald Trump to Prominent Conspiracy Theorist: “Your Reputation Is Amazing”

“I will not let you down,” he told Alex Jones during an interview. “You’ll be very, very impressed.”

December 2, 2015

“I just wanted to finish by saying that your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down. You’ll be very, very impressed, I hope, and I think we’ll be speaking a lot, but you’ll be looking at me in a year, or two years—give me a little bit of time to run things—but a year into office, you’ll be saying, ‘Wow, I remember that interview, he said he was gonna do it, and he did a great job.’”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015...ones-interview

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast