Thread: Trump Wants $2 TRILLION for Phase 4 - Life as we knew it is over

Trump Wants $2 TRILLION for Phase 4 - Life as we knew it is over

There's officially no difference between the Dems and Republicans. Both are complicit in destroying life as we know (knew) it.

To those of you still defending Trump, I would use one of the emoticons available on the right here, but it is not there.

During an interview aired on Friday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street,” White House Trade Adviser Peter Navarro said that President Trump is “very interested in something on the order of at least 2 trillion,” for phase four of coronavirus relief, “with the bulk of that focused on bringing home our manufacturing base, starting with pharmaceuticals and medical supplies and equipment.”
    He'll throw some crumbs to the dogs though:

He also stated that a payroll tax cut needs to be a part of phase four.
    Source.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-14-2020 at 02:10 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone remember this? This is not all that surprising if people had heeded the warnings of people lie Judge Nap

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Anyone remember this? This is not all that surprising if people had heeded the warnings of people lie Judge Nap

Classic! Almost 5 minutes of monologue, where everything that came out of his mouth was a question.

I'll add one for modern times:

What if Donald Trump ran on a campaign of "draining the Swamp" and "taking on Big Pharma" but actually increased the size of the swamp more than any president before him, and made Big Pharma 10X more powerful by stealing America's wealth and transferring it over to them?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

I am officially stating here on June 13, 2020, that if we are indeed in the last days, and if there is going to arise a single entity to be the "Anti-Christ" (as opposed to all the thousands of small "anti-christs" currently all around us) to lead the masses with religious devotion, that it will not be a real person, but an entity know as:

Q

Dr. Thaddeus Q. They:

Just a theory at this point, but I'm calling it.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-13-2020 at 09:14 PM.

A story here at ZeroHedge shows how a 70 year old man was discharged from a Seattle hospital for COVID after 2 months, and incurred a $1.1 million hospital bill:

A 70-year old Seattle man who entered an Issaquah, Washington hospital two months ago is considered the longest-hospitalized COVID-19 patient in the US after he fought through the disease, against all expectations coming out healthy despite what were considered multiple near death moments.

He entered the hospital on March 4th, and had spent four weeks on a ventilator.
    Very few make it even a few days on a ventilator, and 80% of those put on them have died. The tragic thing is he probably did not even need it. A few days of Intravenous Vitamin C and some hydroxychloroquine with zinc and he probably could have been home within a few days.

The article continues:

But he says his heart almost failed a second time when he got the bill from his health care odyssey the other day.

“I opened it and said ‘holy [bleep]!’“ Flor says.

The total tab for his bout with the coronavirus: $1.1 million. $1,122,501.04, to be exact. All in one bill that’s more like a book because it runs to 181 pages.

In all the nearly 200-page bill included 3,000 separate itemized charges, at a rate of about 50 per day, in what is likely a record for Seattle hospital system, Swedish.

It gives a sense of what many thousands of other medium to long-term infected patients may be facing upon discharge, at a moment confirmed COVID-19 cases has surpassed two million in the US, and as hospitalizations once again surge in some states.

The example of Flor also underscores the outrageous, often contradictory and unnecessarily complicated, as well as opaque system of medical billing in America. Thankfully for him though, most of the massive bill is actually covered via insurance, including Medicare, but doesn't mean that much of the whopping cost won't be passed on to someone.

"Flor said he’s hyper-aware that somebody is paying his million-dollar bill — taxpayers, other insurance customers and so on," Seattle Times notes.
    The Federal Reserve paid for it with money they made out of thin air!

But to pull off a feat like that, they had to scare the hell out of everyone over a fake virus, and put millions out of work, and thousands out of business.

This country's gone. It is absolutely amazing at how fast they did this, and are continuing to do it.

Don't let a crisis go to waste, that's what they said for 9/11 right?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    But this is 9/11 times a THOUSAND.....

For all the bitching and moaning conservatives did over Obama, at least he prolonged this for 8 years by keeping the Republicans out of the White House. The Republicans brought us 9/11 and the Iraq war under Bush, and now Coronavirus under Trump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I am officially stating here on June 13, 2020, that if we are indeed in the last days, and if there is going to arise a single entity to be the "Anti-Christ" (as opposed to all the thousands of small "anti-christs" currently all around us) to lead the masses with religious devotion, that it will not be a real person, but an entity know as:

Q

Dr. Thaddeus Q. They:

"the trial never ends"- so sayeth THE ADVERSARY

Still loved TNG and EVERY time q well, Q'ed!
    kilngon cilvil war
    the borg
    wOw fk star wars

a tv show is better
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    they say it when the finish the morning dump...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

4 Trillion ? Nah . According to Navarro ( white house trade advisor ) The Pres is at 2 , Mitch at 1 and Pelosi at 3 trillion. So if
    we add two trillion to this year where are we at ?

Getting pretty crazy I know . We need a RPF poll . Should the next package be 0 trillion , 1 trillion , 2 trillion , 3 trillion and who should it go to .

You want some fun go over to RPF Chat Discord and ask Ron Zeplin what he thinks .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    4 Trillion ? Nah . According to Navarro ( white house trade advisor ) The Pres is at 2 , Mitch at 1 and Pelosi at 3 trillion. So if
    All I know is we're adding a trillion a month in debt the last couple months. We were at 23 trillion at the start of the year and we just hit 26 trillion. Even if some of the borrowing tapers off we're still going to easily hit 30 trillion by the end of the calendar year. Unless the dollar collapses by then which is highly possible.

There's officially no difference between the Dems and Republicans. Both are complicit in destroying life as we know (knew) it.
    Since pretty much everyone now thinks that printing money doesn't lead to price inflation there's no reason in anyone's minds not to borrow and print.

The endgame is when we start to see massive price inflation. Actually I think the recent food price spikes are the beginning of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Since pretty much everyone now thinks that printing money doesn't lead to price inflation there's no reason in anyone's minds not to borrow and print.

The endgame is when we start to see massive price inflation. Actually I think the recent food price spikes are the beginning of it.
    They've pumped BILLIONS into Big Food so far to keep prices reasonable. They'll wait until a new "crisis" is needed before they allow food prices or food shortages to occur. I suspect they're still importing massive amounts of meats to compensate the processing plants bottle necks so far.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    All I know is we're adding a trillion a month in debt the last couple months. We were at 23 trillion at the start of the year and we just hit 26 trillion. Even if some of the borrowing tapers off we're still going to easily hit 30 trillion by the end of the calendar year. Unless the dollar collapses by then which is highly possible.
    I have no idea . I never thought it could go on this long . They have clearly gotten away with it since the last two Dow drops of Half and a Third. What was the debt when Obummer took over , 10 Trillion , and you think it will hit 30 shortly. I almost think if the Pubs keep the senate and Presidency this can go on for a long time yet . I don't think it can if Pelosi is given free reign because I think everything you've seen would go times ten to the negative instantly. Who knows . I'm loading up on ammo and real money.

[CENTER]Q
    The "anti-christ" is mentioned as a spirit or general belief in a sense. Anyone who denies that Christ came in the flesh (rejects God and His Messiah) has the "spirit" of the anti-christ so to speak.

Concerning the end times, we are on the lookout for is the "beast" and the "false prophet". We know that "beast" means government, so the "false prophet" will be some figure perhaps or something like Q as you say but how will we know?

I believe we are really waiting for the Two Witnesses. Rev. 11.

It is the Two Witnesses who are God's messengers. They will accuse the beast and false prophet. Some will know them by faith in Christ, but they will truly be validated when they die in the manner described in Rev. 11. I believe this is a very literal prophecy precisely because it needs to be.

Anyway, my two cents.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

To those of you still defending Trump, I would use one of the emoticons available on the right here, but it is not there.

He'll throw some crumbs to the dogs though:

Source.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not that $2 trillion is acceptable in any way, but where did the headline of $4 trillion come from? It's not in the article.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not that $2 trillion is acceptable in any way, but where did the headline of $4 trillion come from? It's not in the article.
    Not sure . I don't know that trump has enough clout with mitch to get anything more than 1 . The unemployment bonus is not going to be extended . No money needs to be going to any medical . Unless your dishing out direct stimulus to maybe Mnfg or individuals its all just debt that you never get any growth from anyway and bottom line growth is what they need .So I cant say I understand it . I'll never understand the economic illiterate Governors shutting down the economy either . Each day passes I feel I know less.

I bet you could shelve all federal regulation for a four yr period , shut off all federal money to states that mandate shutdowns , and the economy would take off .

They've pumped BILLIONS into Big Food so far to keep prices reasonable. They'll wait until a new "crisis" is needed before they allow food prices or food shortages to occur. I suspect they're still importing massive amounts of meats to compensate the processing plants bottle necks so far.
    I think you're giving "them" too much credit. "They" are just a bunch of bureaucrats trying to get re-elected and taking the path of least resistance.