Thread: Sam Rohrer on the Federal Reserve and national debt

Sam Rohrer on the Federal Reserve and national debt

http://www.rohrerforsenate.org/blog/?p=566

Our present administration’s unlimited control is destroying our dollar which has been the world’s recognized currency. This appetite and ability to spend is facilitated by a Congress that has enabled this destructive behavior. When Congress transferred their authority to coin money and maintain a sound currency to the Federal Reserve confidence in the United States dollar has steadily eroded along with its value while our spending and debt has sky-rocketed.

The Fed’s control and printing of a fiat currency in order to pay for the over spending by our President and Congress, is hastening this nation toward economic collapse. The Trillions of dollars of debt being incurred will continue to destroy our dollar, will lead to economic bondage to destroy what we desire to be a free and prosperous people.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks good. What does the Senate primary in PA look like at the moment?
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Looks good. What does the Senate primary in PA look like at the moment?
    There is little polling. It looks like Rohrer, Welch, and Smith are the top candidates, while Christian and Scaringi have little recognition. Most voters are undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by liberalnurse View Post
    So it looks like a two horse race between Smith and Rohrer.

That is why it is paramount that resources aren't wasted on Scaringi, the 1% candidate.

Thankfully, it seems Welch has faltered.

Marc Scaringi is the real libertarian in the field. Rohrer is weak -- especially on foreign policy.

I met Scaringi. Awesome guy.

Quote Originally Posted by falconplayer11 View Post
    Marc Scaringi is the real libertarian in the field. Rohrer is weak -- especially on foreign policy.

I met Scaringi. Awesome guy.
    Rohrer is not pure on foreign policy, but he is better than most.

As for the United States' involvement in Afghanistan, "I don't see a compelling reason for the United States to remain there," Rohrer said.

"I've been looking for some time to get a real definition of what our mission is" in Afghanistan, he said. "If it's to frustrate the Taliban and Al-Quaeda, that's happened. If it's to eliminate them from the face of the earth, I don't think that's going to happen in Afghanistan, because they've already moved elsewhere in the world."

"Afghanistan tends to be viewed as the burial place for nations. Many countries have gone in there, but they never come out," he said. "If we don't have a defined mission better than what I've heard, I think we ought to get out of there and bring the guys home."

As for U.S. policy on Iran and its nuclear program, Rohrer said: "The common question is: Should the United States do a pre-emptive strike against Iran? I don't think we should be the ones to do that."

However, he said, "We should support Israel and back up Israel if they reach the point where they feel they need to do that."

And that assistance to Israel would be military assistance, such as refueling Israeli planes in mid-air if they went on a bombing mission over Iraq or assisting Israel if its ships were attacked, he said.
    http://thedailyreview.com/news/rohre...ysox-1.1296554