Thread: After 4 days of Vaccinations 3150 individuals INCAPACITATED !!!!!!!!!!!

After 4 days of Vaccinations 3150 individuals INCAPACITATED !!!!!!!!!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet our political overlords keep telling us the vaccine is safe.

For the sake of public health, the press must avoid sensationalizing stories about adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines

Lives will be saved or lost based on how willing the public is to get vaccinated, making it that much more important for the press to think carefully about how it presents information about vaccination complications. Headlines, push notifications, and social media posts present challenges due to the extremely limited available space for clarifications.
    https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...-about-adverse
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    For the sake of public health, the press must avoid sensationalizing stories about adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines
    Respectfully dissent

1- The information was released by the CDC

2- The covid19 vaccine has NOTHING to do with public health

3- The covid19 vaccine deals with Big Pharma's avarice

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Would have been interesting had they taken that approach with the actual virus!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Would have been interesting had they taken that approach with the actual virus!

I know, right?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Respectfully dissent

You’ll have to take that up with the Ministry of Truth. Media Matters is an official mouthpiece for MiniTru.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So some people had a bad allergic reaction? Maybe these can identify allergy patterns to figure out who is more susceptible adverse reactions?

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    So some people had a bad allergic reaction? Maybe these can identify allergy patterns to figure out who is more susceptible adverse reactions?

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Respectfully dissent

Question to you:

What's with the random "." at the end of your posts? I've read elsewhere that the random "." at the end of a post is a shill signature, of sorts. You're not a shill, are ya?

On topic: If the CDC admits 3k+, the real number is 30k+. Or 300k+. Admitting a small number like 3k is a limited hangout from the real number.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-26-2020 at 11:15 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The random “.” at the end of my posts is recognized in my neck of the woods as a certified expert muff diver.

The CDC is wholly owned subsidiary of BigPharma so more than likely you are correct one must multiply the numbers they disclose by 10.

To be fair, there have only been six cases of anaphylactic (allergic) reactions to the vaccine to date. The other cases are defined as Health Impact Events, meaning normal vaccination reactions such as low grade fever. To put that in perspective, tens of thousands of people suffer anaphylactic shock yearly from aspirin, which is a derivative of a tree bark. Simply put, anyone that expects any medication to be 100% guaranteed not to affect a single person on this planet is either very naive of biology or cherry picks things to push their agenda.

None of that is to say that the COVID19 vaccine is something I want to get as I am not comfortable with the rushed timeline and lack of study and research. But nor is that to say I am so intellectually dishonest that I'll cherry pick facts to push my personal beliefs as some form of inside information only the righteous are privy to.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    To be fair, there have only been six cases of anaphylactic (allergic) reactions to the vaccine to date. The other cases are defined as Health Impact Events, meaning normal vaccination reactions such as low grade fever. To put that in perspective, tens of thousands of people suffer anaphylactic shock yearly from aspirin, which is a derivative of a tree bark. Simply put, anyone that expects any medication to be 100% guaranteed not to affect a single person on this planet is either very naive of biology or cherry picks things to push their agenda.

None of that is to say that the COVID19 vaccine is something I want to get as I am not comfortable with the rushed timeline and lack of study and research. But nor is that to say I am so intellectually dishonest that I'll cherry pick facts to push my personal beliefs as some form of inside information only the righteous are privy to.
    Yes, but the diesese you're trying to stop has to have a greater chance of causing you serious harm than the vaccine. Right now that doesn't appear to be the case.

I know many here don't even trust vaccines administered historically, but let's assume something like polio vaccines in the 20th century didn't have nefferious intentions for the purposes of this argument. That virus was much worse than the side affects of the vaccine. The concept didn't include genetic code modifications that are not even close to fully understood.

This vaccine seems to be causing reactions that are likely to be tremendously worse than just getting the virus and dealing with it. Even Mr Eugenics admitted that.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Yes, but the diesese you're trying to stop has to have a greater chance of causing you serious harm than the vaccine. Right now that doesn't appear to be the case.

I know many here don't even trust vaccines administered historically, but let's assume something like polio vaccines in the 20th century didn't have nefferious intentions for the purposes of this argument. That virus was much worse than the side affects of the vaccine. The concept didn't include genetic code modifications that are not even close to fully understood.

This vaccine seems to be causing reactions that are likely to be tremendously worse than just getting the virus and dealing with it. Even Mr Eugenics admitted that.
    Please know that I'm not a huge fan of the COVID vaccines either, and have said several times that I don't want it. And I say that as someone who doesn't have trust issues with vaccinations.....but I can reference decades of data concerning those vaccination and see it proved it out sheer volume of real world results (both good and bad) to validate that trust. There is a reason vaccinations average close to 10 years from inception to finished result ready for FDA guidelines as the vast majority of people in the medical care and research world want to insure their patient safety above all else. I was merely pointing out that, especially with any kind of medication to be given to a wide range of people, that citing someone dying or getting ill isn't proof of that medication being poison. It's simply proof of what everyone here already knows....people are different. And what affects me one way will have no effect on you, and could cause grave injury to another. It's why I pointed out how many tens of thousands of people have life threatening reactions to something as simple as aspirin as well as where aspirin comes from.

That said....no, it is not causing more harm then COVID19. The very rare, and I mean rare, side effects are anaphylactic shock. Just like someone allergic to peanuts or a bee sting experiences when they come into contact with those allergens. It's why anyone getting the vaccine has to stay on sight for 30 minutes after receiving the vaccine just in case they are allergic as well. The other side effects are common possible reactions that people have always had...some may get a mild fever for a day or two, some might have soreness in their arm, ect.

Personally, I take daily vitamin D and Zinc with my "dailies" (pain killer for back, blood pressure, multi-vitamin) and take 1ml per 100lbs orally of Ivermectin. I have been in EXTREME close contact with many people actively infected with COVID and many times without mask and steadily touching my face.....and I have yet to contract it. But I respect it. I've buried family whose died from it (and before some $#@! asks "what actually killed them?".....they died from complications caused by COVID. that argument kills me....it's like you'd be arguing that the .44 magnum round I put in someone's head didn't kill them....they died from tissue trauma and blood loss.) and know a lot of people who are either struggling to get a single breath or have passed as well. We live in southern AL....and my wife is calling freaking Utah and Missouri trying to find an open bed to send one of her patients. People trying to say it's like the flu are either complete morons or they are selling something.

It's dangerous for two main reasons. One is that it's a virus that attacks the lower lungs instead of the upper lungs like the flu we all know. It's the same thing that made the Spanish Flu so deadly....because it causes infections in your lower respiratory system. My mother in law was literally ready to die the day before she actually passed....her exact words, and I $#@! you not...."I'm just tired of trying to breath anymore. It takes me more to try to get air then I actually wind up". She felt like she was suffocating for the three days there before they put her on a ventilator and medically induced coma. The second thing is what they call Post COVID19 Fibrosis, which is a fancy term to describe that COVID is a mean bitch.....she tricks your body into producing blood clots. Everywhere. A 22 year old female in Chicago experienced that as her only side effect. The clots turned her lungs into swiss cheese and she had to have a double lung transplant. They find these clots everywhere.....pick any organ, even the brain....and they're finding them there. It's a big reason a lot of people succumb to strokes with COVID19.

And "genetic code modifications that are not even close to fully understood"? I'm glad you said this because whatever source is telling you that (be it a site, channel, or a person) I want you to take say 10 minutes on read up on what mRNA is. My football watching/beer drinking buddy is a neurosurgeon from my wife's work....so it's ok....I'm constantly having to educate myself on things he'll rattle off and just assume I know it. A VERY dumbed down explanation though is RNA is a single strand nucleic acid molecule that DNA uses to send information to a cell . The m in mRNA stands for messenger, so it's a messenger RNA to talk to cells at the injection site to promote growth of a protein the immune system needs to fight off covid. That's all it does, and anyone telling you different more then likely has a higher number of a shoe size then they do an IQ. mRNA cannot and does not interact with DNA...and it's a small amount of cells it does communicate with, although it's doesn't enter the cell itself.

Like I said....I'm right there with you on being distrustful of the vaccines right now. But contrary to what some just flat out evil people (like that lying ass debunked whore in Danke's post I'm hitting next) are spreading, it can cause serious health issues and it can kill you. A $#@! load of people have died from it, and a $#@! load more will die in the future from it. Refusing to believe in it won't make it any less so.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Khalilah Mitchell doesn't hold any medical licensure Nashville, Tennessee or anywhere else in the United States. I'm looking at MedHost right now....and people can lie about their credentials on youtube because you can't look that up in the comments. Not that many people actually care if she's for real or complete $#@!. She won't talk to any news outlet that's reached out to her, even though she posted that video on literally any social media platform you can name. She is just dying to share crucial information with other truth seekers.....provided she can make a video claim and have that stand without any information asked of her nor does she want to give any. Specifics shines bright lights on liars and morons. Her social media sites all say she was a baker which sadly seems about right....because what can anyone say that would refute this baker in Nashville who apparently moonlights as a Registered Nurse under an assumed name.

1 in 10,000 people in the US will get Bell's Palsy (it's basically an inflamed nerve) and most all of them will recover in a few weeks after a small steroid regiment. Severe cases with nerve damage from something like an acute viral infection are EXTREMELY rare. I know some people think they are "in the know" when they cite 4 people of the 30,000 Moderna test subjects had Bell's Palsy.....but if the average is 1 per 10,000....and you grabbed a random 30,000 people....you find 4 cases shocking? More so if one of those four where in the placebo group, bringing it to three per 30. Those four also developed Bell's Palsey around 23 days after their injection and not within three days as claimed in the video. More importantly, this video didn't come around until several days after Moderna and the FDA released data (which is why we know of those four cases to begin with. This baker magically got the vaccine and suffered the exact newly known side effect mere days after). Then those four, as well as all of the other 30,000 test subjects, showed no neurologic, neuro-inflammatory, and thrombotic evidence in any form. Meaning, of any possible ways the vaccine could have caused that.....there was no evidence with those 4 or any of the other subjects who had no issue.
    Last edited by Intoxiklown; 01-14-2021 at 01:26 AM.

I'm sorry.....but anyone so giullable to watch that video and just accept it as gospel truth and can't even be bother to half ass see if it's credible...$#@! me. It's the people that would post that video to me as some kind of ace in the hole and tell me I need to quit being a sheep and actually do some research. All the while they're presenting some nobody baker lying about her profession, hence....lying about even getting the vaccine that literally 3 mind of research showed me what a $#@! source she is.

He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm sorry.....but anyone so giullable to watch that video and just accept it as gospel truth and can't even be bother to half ass see if it's credible...$#@! me. It's the people that would post that video to me as some kind of ace in the hole and tell me I need to quit being a sheep and actually do some research. All the while they're presenting some nobody baker lying about her profession, hence....lying about even getting the vaccine that literally 3 mind of research showed me what a $#@! source she is.
    I'm just freshly reading this thread today and man you really seem frantic right now. Damage control?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

This lady is also in no way a health professional, so you should take her words with a grain of salt too I suppose...
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/lo...IiRW7m_rJc56LE
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

After vaccination started on 14 December, already on 18 December 3,150 people were suffering from adverse effects - 2.7% of the 112,807 who were vaccinated until 18 December.

Also note that the number of pregnancies are carefully monitored.

This should be more than enough reason to stop the massive vaccination campaign especially against the background that the (obviously rigged) 2 month vaccine trials reported (only) 0.6% serious adverse effects from the experimental vaccines.
    In vaccine recipients, the most commonly reported systemic events were fatigue and headache (59% after the first dose and 52% after the second dose among younger vaccine recipients; 51% after the first dose and 39% after the second dose among older recipients).
    Fatigue and headache were also reported by many placebo recipients (23% after the first dose and 24% after the second dose among younger vaccine recipients; 17% after the first dose and 14% after the second dose among older recipients). 
    Fever (temperature ≥38 C) was reported after the second dose by 16% of younger vaccine recipients, and by 11% of older recipients. 
    The incidence of serious adverse events was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups (0.6% and 0.5%, respectively).
    https://www.idsociety.org/covid-19-r...ID-19-Vaccine/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

How about these doctors? Ivermectin works spectacularly, has 11 RCT's as of early December 2020, is cheaper and vastly safer. We could have been done with this in September and if they had followed up on the senate testimony we could have been done by end of January 2021. Still all we get is "everyone must get the vaccine". What is the legal term for withholding medicine and people dying from that action? MURDER.

Ivermectin + Doxycycline + Zinc

Professor Thomas Borody developer of the triple therapy treatment for peptic ulcers in 1987.
    “It’s easier than treating the flu now”. “You can actually eradicate it”. “We know it’s curable”

http://covexit.com/we-know-its-curab...thomas-borody/

and the senate testimony by Dr. Pierre Kory (FLCCC Alliance, https://covid19criticalcare.com/ ) in early December.

https://vimeo.com/490351508

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That said....no, it is not causing more harm then COVID19. The very rare, and I mean rare, side effects are anaphylactic shock.
    Excuse me but the CDC data shows 2.8% adverse reaction out of the first 115,000 injections. That would have gotten ANY OTHER vaccine yanked off the market immediately. That is NOT rare. All that risk for a disease with an IFR of 0.3? Even the worst hit parts of the planet are around 0.45 IFR. This would not have been a pandemic prior to 2008 when they had an IFR of 1.0 included in the definition of pandemic. In 2008 they removed that requirement and now anything spreading fast can be called a pandemic regardless of mortality rate.

This vaccine is experimental, less than a decade old, has NEVER worked in man nor beast, killed all the animals in 2012 when they were exposed to the wild virus, has no data released from their study, costs $100+ and takes multiple shots and most shockingly CURES exist that are vastly safer, more effective and cheaper, and have 11 RCT's showing spectacular results. Ivermectin + Doxycycline + Zinc

Professor Thomas Borody developer of the triple therapy treatment for peptic ulcers in 1987.
    “It’s easier than treating the flu now”. “You can actually eradicate it”. “We know it’s curable”

http://covexit.com/we-know-its-curab...thomas-borody/

and the senate testimony by Dr. Pierre Kory (FLCCC Alliance, https://covid19criticalcare.com/ ) in early December.

https://vimeo.com/490351508
    Last edited by TRM1361; 01-18-2021 at 08:20 AM.