Thread: STOP TALKING ABOUT COVID HOAX 19. YOURE FEEDING THE TYRANTS.

STOP TALKING ABOUT COVID HOAX 19. YOURE FEEDING THE TYRANTS.

Now with that said. Dont expect tyrants to treat you with kindness. prepare yourselves

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When I talk to people I usually avoid talking about the coronavirus.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Indeed

I need someone to provide a link to a scientific website showing that covid19 has been isolated.

If you can’t show that covid19 has been isolated where did the get viral fragments to create tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Indeed

I need someone to provide a link to a scientific website showing that covid19 has been isolated.

If you can’t show that covid19 has been isolated where did the get viral fragments to create tests.

Whomever provides the referenced links will be given a frozen turkey

Deal or no deal?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Whomever provides the referenced links will be given a frozen turkey

Deal or no deal?

Ft Detrick Bio weapon Research Lab.

It is possible and even likely that this was an engineered Cold. (Eugenically Targeted)

The Media was Weaponized. and a far larger threat than the cold was.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1189967.shtml
    https://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...8e00fb5ef.html

Oh,,and a "fact check" for verification.
    https://infotagion.com/factcheck-was...-military-lab/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-23-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

https://www.trialsitenews.com/fort-d...s-coronavirus/
    In 2018, two researchers with the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease at Fort Detrick put forth an ominous warning that coronavirus represents a highly pathogenic and dangerous virus that has emerged in human populations over the past decade and a half. Associated with novel respiratory syndromes, they move from person-to-person via close contact and can result in high morbidity and mortality caused by the progression to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). These two researchers were incredibly, and ominously, prescient.

Fort Detrick Researchers Ominously Prescient in their Analysis of a New & Dangerous Coronavirus

[/QUOTE]
    In an almost eerie threat, the researchers warned all that another coronavirus would come and although similar to SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, this next pathogenic coronavirus could target “human populations with potentially disastrous consequences.” Although in 2018 the authors felt there was sufficient disease surveillance in place, they cautioned that a pandemic of the current magnitude could be forthcoming noting that “biological factors that increase cross-species transmission or facilitate person-to-person spread may lead to future coronavirus strains not capable of being contained by timely quarantine of infected individuals.”
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-23-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    https://www.trialsitenews.com/fort-d...s-coronavirus/

Join TrialSite Connect
    Fort Detrick Researchers Ominously Prescient in their Analysis of a New & Dangerous Coronavirus

Mar 31, 2020 | Coronavirus, COVID-19, US Army Medical Research Institute of infectious Diseases, Vaccine, Virology

In 2018, two researchers with the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease at Fort Detrick put forth an ominous warning that coronavirus represents a highly pathogenic and dangerous virus that has emerged in human populations over the past decade and a half. Associated with novel respiratory syndromes, they move from person-to-person via close contact and can result in high morbidity and mortality caused by the progression to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). These two researchers were incredibly, and ominously, prescient.

New Coronaviruses Deadly

By 2018, Allison Totura and Sina Bavari, again researchers with Fort Detrick, discussed previous outbreaks involving SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV noting, “These coronaviruses may have the potential to cause devastating pandemics due to unique features in virus biology including rapid viral replication, broad host range, cross-species transmission, person-to-person transmission, person-to-person transmission, and lack of herd immunity in human populations.”

Although these first two outbreaks were contained by “diligent enforcement of public health measures” ominously they pointed to the threat of a “as-yet unknown BatCoV that causes severe disease in humans and makes antiviral therapeutics that broadly target coronaviruses a highly desirable commodity to ensure global public health.”

Instructing us back in 2018

Ms. Totura and Mr. Bavari essentially warned governments back in 2018 to start acting now when they noted that governments’ currently must “produce medical countermeasures that can protect vulnerable populations against known coronaviruses (SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV) but also could be effective against…novel highly pathogenic coronaviruses that may emerge from animal reservoir hosts.”

Predicting the Contagion
    I agree that the pathogen is engineered.

But a virologist/zoologist/infectious disease scientist has to determine what was created?

Many doctors have had excellent results with azithromycin , an antibiotic. But antibiotics do not kill viruses . So what is it?

So again ,

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

But a virologist has to determine what was created?

Many doctors have had excellent results with azithromycin , an antibiotic. But antibiotics do not kill viruses . So what is it?

So again ,

Early on,,I read that it had fragments from all over.. Wuhan Covid has fragments from the US,,

Do not remember the link,, early in the year.

p.s.
    Also why many in the US already have preexisting Immunity.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Early on,,I read that it had fragments from all over.. Wuhan Covid has fragments from the US,,

Do not remember the link,, early in the year.

p.s.
    Also why many in the US already have preexisting Immunity.

The CDC has ASSUMED that covid19 has a coronavirus component.

The problem is that the coronavirus family has been around since 1965

SO ANYONE WHO HAS HAD AN UPPER RESPIRATORY DISEASE SINCE THEN WILL TEST POSITIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN;T MEAN THAT THE CORONAVIRUS KILLED YOU NOR THAT THE PERSON HAS A "NEW CASE"

THE WHOLE THING IS A HOAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

But a virologist/zoologist/infectious disease scientist has to determine what was created?

So again ,

This?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/...-global-fraud/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yes, indeed a global fraud.

The Fauci Crime Syndicate obtains at least 2 goals

A) the unjust enrichment of the vaccinators through coercion and fraud

B) tanking the economy and forcing the states to use mail in ballots

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Now with that said. Dont expect tyrants to treat you with kindness. prepare yourselves
    It's not a hoax just like 9/11 wasn't a hoax. People really died on 9/11 and people have really died of COVID-19. Yes the number of deaths are inflated though at this point it's hard to tell by how much. But there is no denying that nursing homes were hit particularly bad early on. That the death rate has dropped off shows there was early mismanagement. That said, whether people on this forum talk about COVID-19 at all or not has no bearing on what will happen. The rest of the world will get a steady stream of "COVID-19 will kill millions more if we don't lock everybody down" propaganda. Alternatives to lock downs need to be discussed and pushed.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's not a hoax. There is a real virus. People have got sick and died. But it's not that bad. It seems this will likely end with about 300,000 deaths in the US or about .01% of the population. All deaths are regrettable but not preventable. Statistically that isn't much and certainly not enough to make 99.9% of the population suffer. It's been overblown and used for political gain.

Covid 19 is the new 9/11.

Indeed

Good question.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    When Communism comes to the US, you WILL NOT BE GIVEN A CHOICE.

Well guess what folks, ITS HERE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    German and Bulgarian Doctors have concluded that the REACTION to covid19 is a gargantuan hoax. In Sweden it has been business as usual.

But they don’t have a CIA nor a presidential candidate they want to destroy.