Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul needs to announce his candidacy NOW! First GOP NH debates scheduled for June

Exclamation Ron Paul needs to announce his candidacy NOW! First GOP NH debates scheduled for June

First New Hampshire Republican Primary Debate Set for June

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/12...-set-for-june/

New Hampshire voters looking forward to the first presidential debate for the 2012 Republican primary need only wait six months: it's been set for Tuesday, June 7, 2011 in Manchester.

The candidate showdown, one of the earliest in the election season, will be sponsored by the New Hampshire Union Leader, WMUR-TV, and CNN. It will be aired live on the two TV networks, and live video streams will be offered on CNN.com and WMUR.com, according to a Tuesday press release.

The exact location and time have not been announced.

"CNN is thrilled to again be working with the Union Leader and WMUR to produce a New Hampshire debate," Sam Feist, CNN's political director and vice president of Washington programming, said in the statement. "New Hampshire's unique role in the presidential nominating process will make this first New Hampshire debate a critical event of the 2012 presidential campaign."

The New Hampshire event won't be the first debate of the primaries. Last month, the Reagan Presidential Foundation said it would kick off the election season by hosting a panel of GOP presidential candidates in the spring.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1 +rep
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    +1 +rep
    Gawd, I wish he had announced already.

Once more Ron! For freedom!

No!! Not 07 June. I don't get home till around the 21st. They should have a debate at PorcFest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    No!! Not 07 June. I don't get home till around the 21st. They should have a debate at PorcFest.
    Well, the way things are shaping up for me, I'll probably be unemployed and homeless by then, so I'll go in your place.

Definitely feels like a missed opportunity with the December 16th money bomb.

Too early. Patience. I say Jan/Feb 2011 depending on the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Definitely feels like a missed opportunity with the December 16th money bomb.
    That ^^^

I was really hoping for a 1 December announcement.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

June 7 is perfect! That's my birthday! Ron gimme the best birthday evvvarrrr! Be in NH at the debate and win!

When Ron Paul announces the world is going to be turned upside down!!! The great thing is that RPF's and DailyPaul will be headquarter central for all operations. HA!!!

He needs to let Rands campaign people do some strong ads. Ron's 2008 ads were corny and ineffective IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by agar View Post
    He needs to let Rands campaign people do some strong ads. Ron's 2008 ads were corny and ineffective IMO.
    What??

"He's catching on, I'm tellin' ya".

What's wrong with that??

LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What??

"He's catching on, I'm tellin' ya".

What's wrong with that??

LoL
    "In your heart, you know he's right."
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Vote for Ron. We know where you live!

YES!

I can't believe it's almost that time again...
    Progress and Poverty by Henry George

Agrarian Justice by Thomas Paine

Governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deducted from it.
    --G.W.F Hegel

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No way, this is too soon and even Ron knows it.

I'd say April or May in 2011 - FOR quite a few reasons.

1) By then, he will most likely have achieved some results from his new subcommittee.

2) His book comes out in April. Wait for it to hit the market - let it become a bestseller so he gets a lot of attention.

There's no reason to rush.

Quote Originally Posted by TXcarlosTX View Post
    When Ron Paul announces the world is going to be turned upside down!!! The great thing is that RPF's and DailyPaul will be headquarter central for all operations. HA!!!
    And I'm a big deal here

////

Of course that sets up the "In your heart, you know he's nuts" reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekrub View Post
    Of course that sets up the "In your heart, you know he's nuts" reply.
    LOL that was intended to demonstrate that RP wasn't the first person of our platform to come up with a corny tagline. The Barry Goldwater for President campaign used "In your heart, you know he's right."

he should announce no later than April...

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    No way, this is too soon and even Ron knows it.

I'd say April or May in 2011 - FOR quite a few reasons.

1) By then, he will most likely have achieved some results from his new subcommittee.

2) His book comes out in April. Wait for it to hit the market - let it become a bestseller so he gets a lot of attention.

There's no reason to rush.
    This. If anything announce a little late to gain the momentum up to the debates.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    This. If anything announce a little late to gain the momentum up to the debates.
    If he waits until late April or May he very likely will not be invited to the debates in June. If he is not invited he will be trying to play catch up right up to election time as any other debates that are scheduled may well take their list of candidates from the June debates.

When do you think other candidates will start announcing? January? Should Ron wait until others make a move to announce? Should he be the first one to do it? Etc?

He should announce on Jan 6 (my B-day) if that happens my excitement level will be as comparable as these guys...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasC...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Too early. Patience. I say Jan/Feb 2011 depending on the economy.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by virgil47 View Post
    If he waits until late April or May he very likely will not be invited to the debates in June. If he is not invited he will be trying to play catch up right up to election time as any other debates that are scheduled may well take their list of candidates from the June debates.
    That ^^^

C'mon guys, you know they are just itching for any excuse to exclude Ron anyway.

Let's not give it to them, I say.

If he announced now nobody would care it's the holidays. He will announce in Feb or March. He is a reluctant candidate. That must be kept in mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast