Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Molyneux the Nationalist

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You love them but don't want to be anywhere near them. Got it.
    I think she just doesn't want to pay for them.

When LE was talking about how back in the day immigrants needed to add value in order to immigrate here, essentially she was saying that they needed to be able to support themselves, or they would go back to their native country. Now they have welfare, so they don't need to add value to society to remain here.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I have called you out on your white nationalism too, due to the large number of times you have run around here squealing about the number of brown people crossing the border. You have been told over and over that it is a racist, anti-liberty position that you take, and you need to wake the hell up.

By the way, there were people here (who weren't white) before the white European Christians got here. Study your history.

See? Two can play that game.
    It is not inherently racist to be against immigration. See there you $#@!ed up and overplayed your hand. It is obvious what triggers you and makes you think we are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    ^^

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    FTW

edit:

Yes, the founders wanted to be free to practice their own religions and traditions. But they also recognized that others should be free to practice their own religions and traditions as well. Freedom of Religion was one of their big points. They put it up front- #1 in the First Amendment to the Constitution. Unless everybody is free, nobody is free.
    I love all people. Has nothing to do with wanting the best here.

My immigration policy would be if I believed in controlling people.

1. High IQ only. (115+)
    2. Zero benefits.
    3. Buy in probably.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 06-28-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:24 PM.

//

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

Yeah, I AM going to tell you that I don't hate white people. Why would you think I do? Just because I don't want to banish everyone from this country who isn't white? White nationalism is what I hate; not white people.

I answer every question you ask me, but you haven't answered my question from post #170. Why is that? Do you hate non-white people and want to drive them out of America? Many here that you align yourself with do.
    We do not want to banish them, we just do not want them to become the majority as that will mean our rights, wealth, and future will be voted away as that will happen as it has in South Africa and every non white city/state in America.

So how about we work together to avoid such a fate?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I called you out on it, due to the large number of times you have run around here squealing when anyone does not hate white people. I understand you have been told over and over that this is the politically-correct position to take, but you need to wake the hell up.

This country was largely founded by white European Christians so that they could practice the flavor of Christianity that they so chose; rather than live under the Church of England. These white people had the guts to build the country, declare independence, frame the principles upon which our country is founded, invent all kinds of wondrous things and work their asses off to build a country for people who wanted to live under certain principles. So, why in hell would I hate white people?

As to your question... do I hate non-white people? No. Although, I do believe that the people allowed to immigrate here should be people who want to live under the principles we were founded upon, in addition to assimilating into our culture. Our immigration policies pre-1964 were written to do just that. If someone does not fit that description, nor offer something that we need, they should not be allowed to immigrate here. It's really quite simple. No one is hating them; they just do not belong here if they will not add something. In other words, unless the goal is to become a 3rd world country, we should not be importing people with IQs approaching mental retardation, will be going on the dole the moment they arrive, have no interest in assimilating/becoming Americans and whose beliefs are in direct contradiction of the principles our country was founded upon. I do not hate these people; they just do not belong in the United States.

Aman!

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:25 PM.

I have called you out on your white nationalism too, due to the large number of times you have run around here squealing about the number of brown people crossing the border. You have been told over and over that it is a racist, anti-liberty position that you take, and you need to wake the hell up.

By the way, there were people here (who weren't white) before the white European Christians got here. Study your history.

See? Two can play that game.
    We would be saying the same thing if it was a bunch of whites doing the same thing, but that is not the case.

So wanting to keep out people who will vote away your rights, wealth, and future is anti Liberty but attacking people who want to prevent themselves from being replaced and out voted by low IQed supports of marxism is?

If that is the cause it shows 2 things. 1st the open border LIB faction is going to hell faster and faster and 2 The Alt Right Rises faster and faster.

Ice Age Columbus proves you wrong

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wasn't there a thread recently where somebody outted LE as all or part Native American? I could be wrong.
    Not exactly outed, Danno. I have said all along that I have some native American blood in me, along with a whole lot of others. I do not identify as Indian though; American is just fine with me.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Are we giving people an IQ test when they cross the border now? If not, how do you assume to know what their IQ is? Are you suggesting that people from 3rd world countries possess only low IQ levels? Do you realize that IQ has nothing to do with someone's eduction level?
    I can't see how IQ would not help with educational attainment.

//

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wasn't me. I have no idea what LE's heritage is.

Please stop spamming me with Stefan Molyneux videos. I don't consider him an expert on anything.
    I don't care if you don't consider him an expert on anything, because his shows are the most well researched shows that I have seen anywhere on the internet or any medium and he interviews and consults with some of the best experts on a wide range of topics. This is a forum that a lot of people read, not just you, so I'm going to provide the best information available to help prove my case. If you are going to talk about people that were here before us trying to make some point that doesn't make any sense in light of new evidence, then I'm going to point that evidence out. If you don't want to look at the evidence, then you can go forward in life continuing to make factual errors and other people who are interested in learning the truth will eventually leave you behind because your points will come across as totally invalid to those willing to continue their education.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:26 PM.

I don't think so. If non-whites become the majority, so be it. I'll still be me, I'll still be doing what I do, and I doubt I'll be affected much because I'm an individual. I don't count myself as part of a collective.
    That's what you think, but it is beyond naive. Do you comprehend what is going on with the EU right now? They have flat out stated their goal to get rid of all national borders, national armies, etc. and have one big glut. That is exactly what the globalists are working to do with North America. So, you can sit on the sidelines, twiddle your thumbs and watch it happen or get up off your ass and do something besides pontificate idiocy.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Please tell me where we're giving these people IQ tests, and how are you privy to the results? (Or are you making assumptions? Uh-huh.)

Speaking of which, I wonder what your IQ is, since you can't seem to put together a grammatically correct sentence.
    Molyneux has been consulting with many experts in the field of IQ and race for over a year now. All you have to do is go to youtube and type in Molynuex Race IQ and you will get several videos that you can watch and educate yourself on the topic and decide for yourself.

Or you can sit around and keep asking where we are giving these people IQ tests.

Fine, just don't put his videos in posts where you quote me please. Make a separate post because I won't be watching SM.
    You really should. You might learn something. That's what happened to him you know. He got additional information that caused him to change some of his positions.
    ================

Are we giving people an IQ test when they cross the border now? If not, how do you assume to know what their IQ is? Are you suggesting that people from 3rd world countries possess only low IQ levels? Do you realize that IQ has nothing to do with someone's eduction level?
    That's not what I said. Hmmm...wonder what YOUR IQ is.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:27 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Fine, just don't put his videos in posts where you quote me please. Make a separate post because I won't be watching SM.
    Again, it makes little difference to me whether you watch them or not, if you keep making posts that can easily be refuted using facts, reason and evidence that are contained in Molyneux videos then I will continue to reply to your quotes with them to benefit others who are reading the forum.

If you had a more open mind and were actually willing to learn from Molyneux, not that you have to agree with him on everything (I certainly don't), but at least you would be less inclined to make posts with egregious errors that are easily refuted with a Moynuex video. And at that point, if you disagreed, you could at least attempt at putting forward a valid argument.

Yes, the founders wanted to be free to practice their own religions and traditions. But they also recognized that others should be free to practice their own religions and traditions as well. Freedom of Religion was one of their big points. They put it up front- #1 in the First Amendment to the Constitution. Unless everybody is free, nobody is free.
    Who cares if he does not want to be near them or loves them to begin with?

Everyone has the right to not be around others, and when those groups have non compatible values, cultures views it is best that groups exist apart as to preserve themselves and to avoid conflict.

No, people can be free while other people vote themselves in bondage. What they are not allow to do is place others in bondage in the name of cultural marxism or other such nonsense.

More over the Founders understood the value in immigration restriction and that all cultures do not value Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think she just doesn't want to pay for them.

When LE was talking about how back in the day immigrants needed to add value in order to immigrate here, essentially she was saying that they needed to be able to support themselves, or they would go back to their native country. Now they have welfare, so they don't need to add value to society to remain here.
    So not wanting to pay for others or suffer their burden makes us bad people in the eyes of people like zip? The horror.

@LibertyEagle @dannno

The day I convert over to the alt-right will be the day hell freezes over. That is what SM has done. It is not for me.
    I don't know if I really consider myself alt-right. There are a lot of issues I agree with people on who are considered alt-right, but the problem is it is a very broad term that I don't think has a specific enough definition. I think there are quite a few issues I disagree with many who are considered alt-right, although again I don't know if alt-right has a very defined system of beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Who cares if he does not want to be near them or loves them to begin with?

Everyone has the right to not be around others, and when those groups have non compatible values, cultures views it is best that groups exist apart as to preserve themselves and to avoid conflict.

No, people can be free while other people vote themselves in bondage. What they are not allow to do is place others in bondage in the name of cultural marxism or other such nonsense.

More over the Founders understood the value in immigration restriction and that all cultures do not value Liberty.
    Would give you +rep if I could.
    ================

Wasn't me. I have no idea what LE's heritage is.

Please stop spamming me with Stefan Molyneux videos. I don't consider him an expert on anything.
    You hate him because he destroys your argument.

Great reply....thanks for showing you can't understand the difference.
    What does nothing to do mean to you?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes 3rd world nations have a low IQ, clearly you do not understand the value of IQ and its relation to the success or failure of a nation.

I don't think so. If non-whites become the majority, so be it. I'll still be me, I'll still be doing what I do, and I doubt I'll be affected much because I'm an individual. I don't count myself as part of a collective.
    And when your rights are voted away and your live in a crime ridden slum?

You are so detached from reality its almost funny.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast