Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunatic Illegal Deported 7 Times Prior Kills Fellow Mexican in Drinking and Driving Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The longer immigrants are in the country, the more they become like everybody else.
    Where is one of your fake charts to back this up?

neg-rep

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think freedom at its core relys on people being tolerant of all the people around them.

You can freely associate with whoever you want, but when you are holding up pitchforks simply because the person or group originates from a different country or looks and talks different than you, then you become the problem.

Mexicans here in the country are not the problem. The problem is the welfare state. The problem is that society allows them to be here and encouraged the family growth by ensuring food, healthcare, and education, but god forbid one of them get a license to drive once their green card runs out. But his kids can go to school and momma can have free babies in the hospital. But society still works to oppress them and not allow them out of the hole they are in.

In my opinion, these are some of the hardest working people in America today. They don't require much, they just want a little respect. And I have more respect for the guy that took his family and is trying to make ends meet despite constant persecution from nuts like Goldsucka, than the pitchfork wielding trump supporters who blindly scream "build that wall" while ignoring the reasons that they are coming.
    No - No - No - No

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I think freedom at its core relys on people being tolerant of all the people around them.

You can freely associate with whoever you want, but when you are holding up pitchforks simply because the person or group originates from a different country or looks and talks different than you, then you become the problem.

Mexicans here in the country are not the problem. The problem is the welfare state. The problem is that society allows them to be here and encouraged the family growth by ensuring food, healthcare, and education, but god forbid one of them get a license to drive once their green card runs out. But his kids can go to school and momma can have free babies in the hospital. But society still works to oppress them and not allow them out of the hole they are in.

In my opinion, these are some of the hardest working people in America today. They don't require much, they just want a little respect. And I have more respect for the guy that took his family and is trying to make ends meet despite constant persecution from nuts like Goldsucka, than the pitchfork wielding trump supporters who blindly scream "build that wall" while ignoring the reasons that they are coming.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Anyone who authorizes the force of the state to deprive others of their property needs to be thrown out on their asses. Too bad we can't throw out 70 pct of Americans, but for now illegals will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah on a long of timeline we are all mexico.
    Well, the US did take the western states from them.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    These are good people who are just here to work. GW Bush
    That's why they have a cargo van. So their friends can go to work with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Can we just make a new forum called 'A Mexican Did A Thing' so we can move all of these threads there?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Show me the specific clause in the U.S. Constitution. where it explicitly states that the citizens of this country should provide for the welfare & posterity of destitute non-Americans? Until that key article is unearthed I will continue to bash the members of the invasion force.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Show me the specific clause in the U.S. Constitution. where it explicitly states that the citizens of this country should provide for the welfare & posterity of destitute non-Americans? Until that key article is unearthed I will continue to bash the members of the invasion force.
    What does the Constitution say about immigration? Does it allow for it? Restrict it? Ban it?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Show me the specific clause in the U.S. Constitution. where it explicitly states that the citizens of this country should provide for the welfare & posterity of destitute Americans?

The welfare/warfare state should be denounced and gotten rid of by all- then these arguments wouldn't exist.
    There is no spoon.

Ender, you are correct, but I think it is more than taking away the welfare state. It is also removing a lot of zoning restrictions for homes. People should be able to live in a tent on their own property, if they choose. They can't in a lot of places. It's also removing restrictions about what can be grown on one's own property. Some places do not allow home gardens in the front yard and whatever. If someone has a tiny spot of land and wants to live in a tent and grow vegetables, who is to get in the way of that? He has a permanent address and food to eat, and maybe some to sell or trade.

I think a lot of that is what the Constitution means when it talks about promoting the general welfare. Take away the restrictions that hinder people from helping themselves.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

The welfare/warfare state should be denounced and gotten rid of by all- then these arguments wouldn't exist.
    Hear hear!

This is so typical.

1. Intoxicated Illegal
    2. Inflicts irreparable harm on fellow Latinos
    3. Flees from scene after accident.

Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12