Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yale shocker: 29.5 million illegal immigrants, 3X higher than Census number

I don't see how anyone can be shocked by this and the numbers are still low.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks for digging up the pics. Not quite what I asked for but it is apparently true that Lewiston ME has added 5000 Africans since 2001 to a town of ~35,000. I don't think it's quite the breathless existential crisis being painted though. As I've said in other immigration related threads, if you really think there's an existential crisis underway, there's only one answer. Start f*ckin'. Since it's a Vatican directed initiative, as you allude to, immigration as a whole is not going to stop so the only solution is the biological one. There is no political solution. There is only the natural one.
    OK, so what you're saying is there is no way I can stop my tax dollars from funding this...and that there is no political solution to this, even though there was a political solution to this that worked just fine up to 1965, and that my only recourse is to start $#@!ing, at well over fifty and having raised 5 kids already.

Or to just give the $#@! up.

Great, so I can look forward to being abused by some African migrant in some $#@!ass nursing home while I piss on myself in old age.

Yeah...I think my time around here is just about at an end...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-15-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Go get who?

acptulsa: To stem the flow of sub-Saharan migrants, stop bombing their homes to rubble.

Excuse me for asking, but wtf are you talking about?
    We're bombing Ghana, the Congo, Nigeria and Angola?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, so what you're saying is there is no way I can stop my tax dollars from funding this...and that there is no political solution to this, even though there was a political solution to this that worked just fine up to 1965, and that my only recourse is to start $#@!ing, at well over fifty and having raised 5 kids already.

Or to just give the $#@! up as @CCTelander suggested in another post.

Great, so I can look forward to being abused by some African migrant in some $#@!ass nursing home while I piss on myself in old age.

Yeah...I think my time around here is just about at an end...
    Maybe it's time we all considered polygamy. It may be our only hope.
    "The Patriarch"

Thanks for digging up the pics. Not quite what I asked for but it is apparently true that Lewiston ME has added 5000 Africans since 2001 to a town of ~35,000. I don't think it's quite the breathless existential crisis being painted though. As I've said in other immigration related threads, if you really think there's an existential crisis underway, there's only one answer. Start f*ckin'. Since it's a Vatican directed initiative, as you allude to, immigration as a whole is not going to stop so the only solution is the biological one. There is no political solution. There is only the natural one.
    http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-...me-population/

Lewiston Maine Demographics:

Lewiston, Maine's estimated population is 35,944 according to the most recent United States census estimates. Lewiston, Maine is the 2nd largest city in Maine based on official 2017 estimates from the US Census Bureau.

The population density is 1052.64 people/mi² (406.43 people/km²).

The overall median age is 40.1 years, 40 years for males, and 40.4 years for females. For every 100 females there are 92.0 males.

Based on data from the American Community Survey, in 2017 there were households in the city, with an average size of 2.11 people per household. The homeowner vacancy rate was %, with a median rent of $/month. The median house has rooms, and has a value of $.

The median income for households in Lewiston, Maine is $39,890, while the mean household income is $52,574.

Lewiston Me Demographics
    According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Lewiston Me was:

White: 87.95%
    Two or more races: 6.22%
    Black or African American: 4.33%
    Asian: 1.06%
    Native American: 0.28%
    Other race: 0.16%
    Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%
    That is 1,500 black/ African American people- not 5,000. Still almost 90% white.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Africa accounts for only about ten percent of immigrants to the US. Asia and North America combine for about three quarters of them (with about 37% of all immigrants each)
    Yeah, so $#@!ing what?

The Africans are being brought to Maine and New Hampshire specifically because "there are too many white people here".

Unlike like most of you here, which is a reflection of most white people across the country, I am not afraid to say "I like being around my own kind, and, for all our warts and faults, life is better because of it". (And all you have to do to prove that is compare which states and the populations within those states, have the best living conditions. Every year, every time, by every metric you can think of, those states are almost universally sparsely populated and almost all white.)

New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?

I'm not asking that question.

I want no part of it.

Weak white progressives by the millions are, and doing everything they can to slit their own throats, but I'm not taking part in their sick fantasies.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-15-2019 at 05:17 PM.

We're bombing Ghana, the Congo, Nigeria and Angola?
    I doubt it. None of them are particularly close to Israel, and none have great quantities if oil.

Excuse me while I try to catch up. We went from illegal immigrants to legal immigrants in your neck of the woods. So, I'm guessing this small part of sub-Saharan Africa is where they're from?

I don't know. Tulsa welcomed refugees from Vietnam once upon a time, but charity paid for that, not the government. If Washington tried that trick around here, I'm pretty sure it would fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I doubt it. None of them are particularly close to Israel, and none have great quantities if oil.

Excuse me while I try to catch up. We went from illegal immigrants to legal immigrants in your neck of the woods. So, I'm guessing this small part of sub-Saharan Africa is where they're from?

I don't know. Tulsa welcomed refugees from Vietnam once upon a time, but charity paid for that, not the government. If Washington tried that trick around here, I'm pretty sure it would fail.
    Which charity?

The ones that are sponsoring the migrant influx into Maine, specifically Catholic Charities Inc. are heavily subsidized by the feds.

Which charity?

The ones that are sponsoring the migrant influx into Maine, specifically Catholic Charities Inc. are heavily subsidized by the feds.
    Those aren't charities, they're "charities".

Seriously, you have not read anything of Catholic Charities, for instance?

How they take tax money to encourage and facilitate central Africans to migrate to places like Maine, specifically because there are "too many white people" there?
    He knows the truth but it doesn't suit his agenda.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We get invaders from all over the world and then we get invited invaders courtesy of traitors in government and in "charities".
    It's all part of the same conquest and destruction of liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is bombing Somalia and was in Libya. Troops were sent to Niger.

https://merip.org/2018/02/trumps-drone-surge/

Less than a year into Trump’s presidency, the world’s policeman is back, now armed with a Twitter account. Flying largely under the media radar, the US military is flexing its muscles around the world—and in some areas it is going on the offensive. Since Trump took office, the United States has quietly increased the number of troops in the Middle East by 33 percent and there are plans for an “enduring presence” in both Iraq and Syria.[2] More troops and yet another supposedly new strategy are being deployed for the endless war in Afghanistan. US soldiers are fanning out across an archipelago of bases in Africa to conduct what they call “train, advise and assist” missions with nearly 1,000 soldiers in Niger. In Somalia the numbers are also climbing: Troop levels are the highest since the “Black Hawk Down” incident in 1993. The United States has even flown the flag in Europe, as 4,000 soldiers landed in Poland to demonstrate an “iron-clad commitment” to NATO allies. Elsewhere, US support for the Saudi-UAE bombing campaign on Yemen is drawing the United States deeper into that ongoing civil war, and assistance is flowing to the Philippines’ military fight with Islamist militants.
    In Libya, the United States has renewed the bombing and drone campaign against ISIS targets that had been a central focus of Obama’s last year in office. The Pentagon’s Africa Command (AFRICOM) conducted drone strikes on an ISIS training camp in Libya in September, killing 17 militants in the first American airstrikes there since January. The United States has conducted several more drone strikes on alleged ISIS camps and targets in central Libya as part of a widening campaign.

There has also been a surge of US military operations across the expanding archipelago of outposts and drone bases that AFRICOM has set up to patrol the Sahel and Central Africa region. Following the ambush by Islamist militants that killed four Special Operations Forces soldiers in October, the Trump administration is moving closer to arming the surveillance drones that now fly over Niger and Mali in search of suspects, which would extend the drone war into new areas not previously targeted. The administration is also considering new rules that could permit AFRICOM to carry out offensive ground combat operations in North and West Africa, escalating deployments in a region that key lawmakers seem to have been only dimly aware of before the deaths of the four soldiers. The hub of these activities will be a $100 million drone base in Agadez, Niger that is under construction.
    You don't hear much about them- Trump banned releasing information.

He knows the truth but it doesn't suit his agenda.
    Name somebody on this site who can claim the true facts do suit his agenda.

The natural solution is to stop them from getting in and drive out those already here.

We have a right to preserve liberty for ourselves and our posterity and life isn't just a breeding contest.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Name somebody on this site who can claim the true facts do suit his agenda.
    Me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The natural solution is to stop them from getting in and drive out those already here.

We have a right to preserve liberty for ourselves and our posterity and life isn't just a breeding contest.
    The cliches just keep on flowing today!

Me.
    Ah. Nice to know immigration, impeachment and imperialism suit your agenda.

Why are these complaints about the influx of sub-Saharan Africans and Western Asians never accompanied by demands that we end the biggest catalyst for their migration--the wars?
    They are, we call for an end to the wars all the time.

But it will be ever harder to end them as long as the deepstate is allowed to import anti-liberty voters.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and that there is no political solution to this, even though there was a political solution to this that worked just fine up to 1965
    A political solution that was signed into law by someone who is considered to be the most libertarian president the country has ever had, Calvin Coolidge.

This issue could be resolved in a matter of months.

A - Repeal the Hart-Celler Immigration Act of 1965. Reset the clock to the Immigration Act of 1924

B - Deploy three Army divisions along the border. $#@! a wall. Human beings with rifles.

C - Deport anybody here illegally.

D - A total and complete moratorium on any long term immigration for ten years, so as to give us a chance to sort this mess out.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-15-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Ah. Nice to know impeachment suits your agenda.
    It does, it demonstrates the utter evil of those pursuing it.

Truth is always on my side because I am on it's side.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A political solution that was signed into law by someone who is considered to be the most libertarian president the country has ever had, Calvin Coolidge.

This issue could be resolved in a matter of months.

A - Repeal the Hart-Celler Immigration Act of 1965. Reset the clock to the Immigration Act of 1964.

B - Deploy three Army divisions along the border. $#@! a wall. Human beings with rifles.

C - Deport anybody here illegally.

D - A total and complete moratorium on any long term immigration for ten years, so as to give us a chance to sort this mess out.
    Life is NOT a breeding contest and it would be evil to turn it into one.
    Those who tell you that your only option is to outbreed the invader are mocking you to your face and if we were foolish enough to take their advice it would destroy liberty forever, having too many children prevent you from raising them properly and creates population pressure that leads to liberalism and tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It does
    Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The cliches just keep on flowing today!
    The truth is cliche.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You claim to oppose the Catholics and the Zionists so why do you support their agenda to invade America with millions of hostile foreigners in order to destroy it and pave the way for their globalist communist empire?
    @devil21.
    Answer the question.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks for the confirmation.
    That's a nice deceptive edit you've got there.

That isn't how your comment was worded when I answered it nor is that my entire answer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I see you edited that so fast that the edit doesn't show but my reply has the version I answered for all to see.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The true facts about all of those do suit my agenda.
    My agenda is to oppose them using the true facts about them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's a nice deceptive edit you've got there.

That isn't how your comment was worded when I answered it nor is that my entire answer.
    I see you edited that so fast that the edit doesn't show but my reply has the version I answered for all to see.
    The true facts about all of those do suit my agenda.
    My agenda is to oppose them using the true facts about them.
    The true fact is there's an impeachment underway that you have called a CIA coup, and you say that suits your agenda.

That's plenty, thank you. I couldn't ask for more.

The true fact is there's an impeachment underway that you have called a CIA coup, and you say that suits your agenda.

That's plenty, thank you. I couldn't ask for more.
    It does suit my agenda because it exposes the deepstate and proves Trump is its enemy.
    You can't drain the swamp until it has been exposed.

I see you are admitting to the deceptive edit.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is the second time @acptulsa has participated in a deceptive edit trap, last time he was working with TheCount.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast