Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ICE pulled me aside for "secondary screening" coming back into the USA!!

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

This is a recent Chinese think tank white paper regarding birth registrations. Read it with a discerning eye:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990197/

Birth registration (BR), a permanent and official record of a child’s existence, is the process by which a child’s birth is recorded by a particular government department. According to the 1989 United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), a child should be registered immediately after its birth.

Among the international community, protection of human rights, especially the rights of vulnerable groups, including children, has attracted increased attention. Children are an especially vulnerable group who lack the awareness and ability to protect themselves, and whose rights are often violated by adults and society as a whole. Protection of children’s rights has become the most serious problem among the world’s vulnerable groups, and assurance of their protection can help in the sustainable development of most of the world’s population (Jiang et al., 2004; Li and Zhu, 2005).

BR [birth registration] is a basic right of each child and a fundamental step towards acquiring citizenship and nationality, as well as realizing other human rights. Registering a child is not only the duty of the child’s guardian, but also the public responsibility of the government (Liu, 2004). A child without BR cannot prove his or her legal existence before the law; consequently, his or her survival, protection, participation, and development in society will be negatively affected
    It's for the children?

Last edited by devil21; 03-13-2017 at 03:20 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

This is a recent Chinese think tank white paper regarding birth registrations. Read it with a discerning eye:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990197/

It's for the children?

You can post "sources" saying that people can be declared "property" all you want, it doesn't make it so. God says we are his, and no one has greater rights than another therefore NO ONE can declare someone to be property. Not me, not you, not the Vatican, and not the UCC!!

The whole idea goes against a belief in God as our Creator and rights being granted by Him. If you want to believe these crazy individuals, I can't stop you but it's time you move on from this thread and post your beliefs elsewhere because so far you have NOT posted any true "AUTHORITY" for declaring people to be property and you never will because it does NOT exist...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    That is due to science, and most emphatically not due to doctors nor due to moving the birthing process to hospitals.

The single biggest factor was the discovery of the concept of infection, and how to prevent it.

Today, hospitals are the single best place to become infected.

The second-biggest was technically not science, but technology: the forceps. Great invention. Fascinating story (example of how to protect "intellectual property w/o patents and w/o the state).

Science (and technology, like the forceps) lowered the death rate, not doctors. Doctors are just technicians. Nothing more.
    Sure, in the same way that nuclear engineers are just mechanical technicians.

Science and machinery are useless without those with the extensive knowledge and skill to use them correctly.

In other words, without doctors none of the rest of it matters. You've read a book about how to keep infections down? Fantastic. Still doesn't mean I'm going to trust you with much more than popping a pimple.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    You can post "sources" saying that people can be declared "property" all you want, it doesn't make it so. God says we are his, and no one has greater rights than another therefore NO ONE can declare someone to be property. Not me, not you, not the Vatican, and not the UCC!!

The whole idea goes against a belief in God as our Creator and rights being granted by Him. If you want to believe these crazy individuals, I can't stop you but it's time you move on from this thread and post your beliefs elsewhere because so far you have NOT posted any true "AUTHORITY" for declaring people to be property and you never will because it does NOT exist...
    I think you are misunderstanding what @devil21 is saying.

My POV is that he is not arguing that with you- what he is saying is that the STATE says it owns you and has legal force to take you down if you disagree. This does NOT overtake God's laws but it DOES make life a bit dangerous if you decide you have full authority over yourself and the State disagrees.

As thus my analogy to The Matrix.

We live in The Matrix right now and if one tries to fight it they become surrounded by agents who will quickly recharge the Matrix battery or do you in. If you decide to "pull the plug" you may find yourself in the Real World but still in turmoil.
    There is no spoon.

You should probably just watch some of those Jordan Maxwell videos. A lot of his info and research came from the ET he was having a long term sexual relationship with, so you know he's legit.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You're both right.

No one has the authority to claim someone else as property; we are all children of God.

That said, the State claims you as property before you are even born. The marriage license is a contract between 3 entities: you, your SO, and the State. You are legally bound to the State when your parents are married, grandparents, great grandparents etc.

Legally does NOT mean lawfully, but that is an issue not understood by most, in today's world.

We are literally living in The Matrix.
    This, exactly.

You own nothing in this system, not even your own body.

We all can assert ourselves "free men" all day long...and it becomes kind of pointless when the state declares it has the right to grope your genitalia whenever it feels like it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My POV is that he is not arguing that with you- what he is saying is that the STATE says it owns you and has legal force to take you down if you disagree. This does NOT overtake God's laws but it DOES make life a bit dangerous if you decide you have full authority over yourself and the State disagrees.

We live in The Matrix right now and if one tries to fight it they become surrounded by agents who will quickly recharge the Matrix battery or do you in. If you decide to "pull the plug" you may find yourself in the Real World but still in turmoil.
    Thank you. I am only sharing information. Do what you will with it.

If you read the Chinese link above, it's clear that this transcends beyond any particular government/state. It's global and is the real aim of globalists.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Sure, in the same way that nuclear engineers are just mechanical technicians.

Science and machinery are useless without those with the extensive knowledge and skill to use them correctly.
    In many (most!) cases their "knowledge" is not that extensive. And certainly not deep. About an inch deep. Believe me. To build a nuclear power plant? Smarts required. To operate a plant? Homer Simpson.

In other words, without doctors none of the rest of it matters. You've read a book about how to keep infections down? Fantastic. Still doesn't mean I'm going to trust you with much more than popping a pimple.
    About 90% of the time, that's all that's required! Just don't infect the mom, by {fanfare} washing your hands! And don't trust me, trust yourself. That's the whole point! Trust yourself to find the sink and operate the hot water lever and soap dispenser correctly.

I am very aware of what the positions of the "sovereign man" argument is as I was once also fooled by that nonsense which is why I feel very obligated to straighten out people who promote it (especially when they try to derail my thread with it).

We are not simply talking about a criminal organization (the goonerment) declaring that they will hurt you if you don't agree to give them money (it's not in dispute that the goons DO this). What IS in dispute is that somehow there are magic words that you can say using the magic code in the UCC which will somehow convince these same criminal goons that you are somehow "free" from their criminal violence...

You cannot free yourself from goon violence by "understanding" the UCC and saving yourself from goon violence by filing some paperwork. I've seen many good men get put in prison after they said the magic words and filed the magic paperwork (Oh, but of course these promoters will say the said the "wrong" magic words and filed the "wrong" paperwork)...

It's a very dangerous and deceitful fraud to think that UCC binds you and UCC will free you. UCC is BouwlSheit!!! God is your creator and he gave "ownership" to each man to do with as he wants (freewill). Violent men (goons) use their violent association (goonerment) to VIOLATE the rights of men and then LIE about having some fake "authority" to do so. UCC is nothing but fiction written my men to fool other men. If you study it to make you "free" you are studying the WRONG book...

THIS ONE

Believe what you will ChristianAnarchist but I assure you that exercising the correct procedure and using the right words does indeed work. I won't bother telling the story of how I know it since you have not even tried to understand the information that I've presented so far. Hopefully the other 1000+ page viewers on this thread since we started conversing has found more open-minded readers.

Btw, the book you are referring to (bible) is the handbook to navigating the system. It is the key to the real freedom that you think you have but actually do not. No one will tell you that, however. The UCC derives from the bible. They are interconnected. Transcend the UCC with the bible as your guide!

I am done for real this time. Best of luck on your next border crossing. Watch out for your cornhole.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-20-2017 at 02:50 AM.

Mexican grandma who has been in the US since 1978 and was working on her citizenship was just "captured" by ICE in a Walmart parking lot here, grabbed from her family (all citizens), thrown into jail, and then taken to Mexico, and left with no money, cell phone, anything- and doesn't know a soul in Mexico.

She was never on welfare, worked like a dog all of her life, the gov was well aware of where she was and lived.

I feel so much safer now.
    She must have been denied amnesty by Reagan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...ol_Act_of_1986
    Last edited by navy-vet; 03-13-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post

ICE/Gov knew where she was for years- why a sudden assault in a Walmart parking lot?
    There is no spoon.

Believe what you will ChristianAnarchist but I assure you that exercising the correct procedure and using the right words does indeed work. I won't bother telling the story of how I know it since you have not even tried to understand the information that I've presented so far. Hopefully the other 1000+ page viewers on this thread since we started conversing has found more open-minded readers.

Btw, the book you are referring to is the handbook to navigating the system. It is the key to the real freedom that you think you have but actually do not. No one will tell you that, however.

I am done for real this time. Best of luck on your next border crossing. Watch out for your cornhole.
    Thanks for the base comment. It suits you. As to "what I know" I've been down that path already and I know all about it (which is why I know exactly the point to raise that you cannot answer). You think you have the handbook to all the answers but you will find out eventually that you don't because someday you are going to chant your magic phrase and the goons are going to laugh in your face. How can you possibly believe that "UCC" means anything to the goonerment and their goonsquad? Of course it means nothing. It's empty words on paper that the goons choose to observe or not observe, depending on their mood.

Good luck to you. I sincerely hope you don't get hurt using this flawed doctrine.

THIS ONE

Here's a group trying to use the courthouse to convene a "common law grand jury" in 2014. The commissioners tell them they are free to use public meeting rooms as long as they put in a request through the proper channels, and the county commissioners cannot simply order the court to give them a room. Then at 9:00, some dude tries to "educate" them about the fringy flag.

This group eventually did find some dumbass on the real grand jury to file "true bills" from the common law grand jury against the prosecutor and some people on the school board. He also believed in magic words and powerful papers:

Interestingly enough, when the prosecutor got him on the stand, he suddenly forgot all that sovereign stuff:

Last edited by CPUd; 03-15-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's what's funny about this thread.

ChristianAnarchist's opening post:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist
    Anyway, if any of you have references to laws and cites I can use in my prepared (border crossing statement) I'm all ears...
    ChristianAnarchist's final post:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist
    It's empty words on paper that the goons choose to observe or not observe, depending on their mood.

In the end all laws and regulations are at risk of becoming empty words on paper at short or no notice, should moods turn inhospitable.

Caution is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post

If I was in their place, I might prefer taking someone down in an area outside of their domain too. I was just wondering why they would renounce her amnesty? Unless she was dealing drugs or something....

Here's what's funny about this thread.

ChristianAnarchist's opening post:

ChristianAnarchist's final post:
    Yes indeed. Life is a bit of a contradiction. Words do have meaning but the listener doesn't have to react in any special way because they heard some specific words. I was mainly looking for "laws" (or court decisions) regarding my being able to record in there (it appears their "laws" do not allow that). Since I do not see any easy way to get back into the country that avoids going through "their" confined areas I was looking for "tools" to use against them. So far the best "tool" was the one provided by the goons themselves when they provided me a copy of their "authority" which clearly stated they could "inspect and search" and nothing else was listed. I used those words against them and stated that I was in front of them and they can "inspect and search" me and then they must let me go because they have no other "jurisdiction"...

Of course these goons "believe" in their words written on paper even though I do not. Using their own rules against them is the best way I know to deal with them. I could try "magic sovereign man" words but I've never seen them work in any consistent way. The very few limited times I've seen them produce results it looked to me like the "officers" were simply frustrated trying to deal with what appeared to them to be mentally unstable people and they probably thought it was not worth their trouble to deal with them so they let them go.

Anyway, to anyone reading this - use the sovereign man arguments at your own peril. I wish you the best in any conflict with the goons and if you get lucky with those tools more power to you. Just realize that goons have no limits on what they can do when they feel like no one is looking...

THIS ONE

^^^^^^^^
    90% of having authority/power is projecting it. It's not enough to recite words and hope for a good outcome. You have to know WHAT you're reciting and WHY you are reciting it. Confidence in your argument is always the key. Most of the instances of failed arguments, like CPUd posted, are because the people reciting the arguments don't truly know WHAT and WHY they are reciting and therefore are easy to manipulate by those that do KNOW what they're reciting. I've watched many videos on "magic words" and there's almost always some point where the reciter screwed up and fell for various word tricks. It was because they didn't truly know what they were reciting and why. My point is that you asked in your OP for cites but that's only a small part of the equation. You have to know WHY you are reciting it. That is your projection of authority/power. I tried to give you the starting point for building the knowledge of WHAT/WHY but you dismissed it. Will that always protect you from overreach? Of course not but the alternative is to remain a captive sheep.

I got touched today. It was exhilarating!

Would recommend to a friend. 5 out of 5 stars.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Just saw this ad on this thread:
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

^^^^^^^^
    90% of having authority/power is projecting it. It's not enough to recite words and hope for a good outcome. You have to know WHAT you're reciting and WHY you are reciting it. Confidence in your argument is always the key. Most of the instances of failed arguments, like CPUd posted, are because the people reciting the arguments don't truly know WHAT and WHY they are reciting and therefore are easy to manipulate by those that do KNOW what they're reciting. I've watched many videos on "magic words" and there's almost always some point where the reciter screwed up and fell for various word tricks. It was because they didn't truly know what they were reciting and why. My point is that you asked in your OP for cites but that's only a small part of the equation. You have to know WHY you are reciting it. That is your projection of authority/power. I tried to give you the starting point for building the knowledge of WHAT/WHY but you dismissed it. Will that always protect you from overreach? Of course not but the alternative is to remain a captive sheep.
    You gave me a bunch of sources to follow that will lead me nowhere. I gave you a simple question that you have yet to answer...

HOW does any so-called "law" (UCC) take a child of God and turn them into "property"?? It's a simple question and instead of posting a bunch of guys giving hours long "research" - how about just answering the question?? I'm still waiting...

(but don't feel too bad because I've NEVER gotten an answer to this question)

THIS ONE

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I got touched today. It was exhilarating!

Would recommend to a friend. 5 out of 5 stars.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

You gave me a bunch of sources to follow that will lead me nowhere. I gave you a simple question that you have yet to answer...

HOW does any so-called "law" (UCC) take a child of God and turn them into "property"?? It's a simple question and instead of posting a bunch of guys giving hours long "research" - how about just answering the question?? I'm still waiting...

(but don't feel too bad because I've NEVER gotten an answer to this question)
    Perhaps you should ask those that believe it to be true and enforce it as if it is true, that question instead of asking me. I didn't decide it and I don't enforce it. Not sure why you're attacking me over it. I'm just the messenger. Either you think the words matter or you don't. You can't have it both ways. Pretty sure this thread has run it's course though so I'll give you the last word. Choose them wisely.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-16-2017 at 10:15 PM.

I guess he^^^ didn't read my reply, just shot immediately into attack the messenger mode. I wonder if he's taken oaths?
    According to you 911, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon bombing were all inside jobs (and many many more), but reciting certain words to a judge will totally make them tremble in fear and get you off the hook from a traffic violation. I guarantee you don't practice what you preach outside of the internet. You have NEVER visited foreign country without a passport (military service not included).

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    According to you 911, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon bombing were all inside jobs (and many many more), but reciting certain words to a judge will totally make them tremble in fear and get you off the hook from a traffic violation. I guarantee you don't practice what you preach outside of the internet. You have NEVER visited foreign country without a passport (military service not included).
    You don't actually read the threads you comment on, do you?

eta: fr33 didn't read page 2 where I wrote that asking about traveling without a passport is the wrong question. just obtain a passport using different legal means such as affidavits and leave the govt paperwork at home. later in this thread fr33 continues to strawman attack something I never wrote. disinfo trolls never actually read the threads they attempt to derail. classic example. ive posted info in this thread thats only supposed to be known by the "privileged class", not the rank-and-file.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-19-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Perhaps you should ask those that believe it to be true and enforce it as if it is true, that question instead of asking me. I didn't decide it and I don't enforce it. Not sure why you're attacking me over it. I'm just the messenger. Either you think the words matter or you don't. You can't have it both ways. Pretty sure this thread has run it's course though so I'll give you the last word. Choose them wisely.
    If I ask a "judge" or other goon about what power in the UCC makes me a slave they would laugh at me. I'm asking you because you are here and you are the one who decided to promote that idea. You still haven't answered, have you...?

THIS ONE

If I ask a "judge" or other goon about what power in the UCC makes me a slave they would laugh at me. I'm asking you because you are here and you are the one who decided to promote that idea. You still haven't answered, have you...?
    Thanks for the neg rep Devil21. Your reason for the neg rep is flawed however (just like your position). You neg repped me for not looking at your links but I've make it clear to you that I have no need to visit them and indeed I will not waste my time!! You can't add a burden for ME to try to listen to your nonsense. I've put a simple question to you and you continue to refuse to answer it so you are simply acting like a troll now. If you are NOT a troll then answer the question and prove your point to me and everyone else...

(maybe I should give you neg rep for being a troll...)

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I spent 2.5 hours in cuffs at EWR in '13 because of my empty holster. I refused to talk. They called in FBI, TSA, PA police... bomb squad onto the plane I was on (a show item just to put it to me), and brought in parameds in hope they could get me into a mental institution for "observtaion". One goon wearing a vest and trying to look all "tactical" told me he would have shot me on the spot and that nobody would have questioned it. The other cops were just a bunch of dopes doing what they are told. The only one decent was the supervisor, a sergeant. He finally got to practically begging me to answer the paramedic's questions so we could all go home.

These people are the enablers of evil.
    Classic bad cop, good cop routine.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Hey guys, did you know you don't need a driver's license to operate a car? Just tell them you are traveling instead of driving and if they ask you to get out of the car, just tell them you do not consent!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast