Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump-Paul ticket in the works?

The response to this thread is just as hilarious as I expected.
    This forum really has lost its way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DeSantis/Paul - because two Ron's are better than one.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Trump is unelectable.
    Anybody can be unelectable on the national level in our system, depends on how big of a threat they are to the establishment.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The response to this thread is just as hilarious as I expected.
    This forum really has lost its way.
    You mean people like you wanting Donald Spend Spend Spend and keep us involved in unconstitutional wars Trump

There was no red wave because Trump will not go away. The election is a repudiation of him and his ilk.

If it is true that Trump may run with Rand, any values the Pauls ran on will end up in the dustbin of history due to the association.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

After last night, I don't think Trump wins the primary if he ran. The man also needs to apologize for his handling of the virus before I can even think of voting for him. The lockdowns, the vaccines etc

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Trump is unelectable.
    Just wait until the Democrats successfully pin the medical fallout from the vaccines on him and also prove they had no idea the vaccines were dangerous. Only a fool would believe Trump is electable after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait until the Democrats successfully pin the medical fallout from the vaccines on him and also prove they had no idea the vaccines were dangerous. Only a fool would believe Trump is electable after that.
    With that known Trump will run anyway and completely destroy the ability for Republicans to take the White House in 24 and Congress. It will be a Democrat sweep in each year until he is out of the picture.

Aside from his endorsement problems there is also the clown car of Trump surrogates that are also driving voters from the party. People like Mike Lindell for example give the perception that if you vote Republican you are falling for the grift that only morons fall for.

The Demonrats maybe able to get away with treating their voter base like morons but that only goes so far with Republican voters. Trump got away with it briefly but those days are over. People have woken up and are more aware that they were getting played.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pipe dream. Trump is a worthless pussy and a grifter at this point. Anybody who doesn't see that needs to take the blindfolds off.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There was no red wave because Trump will not go away. The election is a repudiation of him and his ilk.
    Or Trump was right, and the democrats cheat in elections.

I know what option smart money is on.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump/Green?

and I bet he runs as an Independent.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

I know what option smart money is on.
    Most people factored in the cheating before analysis. Florida was the exception - it did a lot better than expected in places usually democrat strongholds - and it's been going after election cheating before it happened.

While ''did Trump harm the election?'' is a little broad, I think Trumo did harm Pennsylvania, and I have thought so since he messed with the primaries (I even donated a little to a different candidate as a result). Oz is the type of damage you get from Trump. Oz was running as the transgender sex change for children muslim turk conservative. It - just - didn't work.

"For some Democrats, losing South Florida's Miami-Dade County was unthinkable"
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-AA13VTyT

insert all the articles about election fraud prevention before that here, ie
    "Videos of stunned Floridians being arrested on voter fraud charges sparks renewed criticism"
    Florida Governor Fires Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes
    Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has suspended Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher following a series of controversies
    etc
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 11-09-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They'll never do that because they all have that $#@! in their bodies now and can never admit what they've done to themselves, let alone admit to their crimes against humanity.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Trump/Green?

and I bet he runs as an Independent.
    Tom Green?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Cheating, but not enough to give themselves a majority.

And only on certain tickets per ballot.

And not on the governors' races.

And not by enough to avoid runoffs.

And not in democrat-controlled states, where they lost seats.

...why is this the smart money theory again?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Cheatin' ain't easy but somebody got to do it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    You mean people like you wanting Donald Spend Spend Spend and keep us involved in unconstitutional wars Trump
    Trump got us out of wars and people know better no matter how much you lie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They did cheat in the Governors races and probably on all the races.
    They held back just enough to give their shills plausible deniability while keeping just enough to keep their agenda going and to claim that they have not been rebuked for their insane agenda.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Name the wars Trump got us out of.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Cheatin' ain't easy but somebody got to do it.
    They did cheat in the Governors races and probably on all the races.
    They held back just enough to give their shills plausible deniability while keeping just enough to keep their agenda going and to claim that they have not been rebuked for their insane agenda.
    I really shouldn't be surprised by your flat earth-tier worldview, but somehow I always am.

Democrats cheated but only a little so they would lose but on purpose and also they cheated to help Republicans sometimes too.

Amazing.
    Pinochet is the model

The Pacific Rim 3D Chess Tournament. He craftily instituted Covid travel restrictions.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I really shouldn't be surprised by your flat earth-tier worldview, but somehow I always am.

Democrats cheated but only a little so they would lose but on purpose and also they cheated to help Republicans sometimes too.

Amazing.
    Ya, you're right, cheating is so easy why don't they just turn the whole country blue?

Yep. Acknowledged. And it doesn't matter. He did just enough to slow down deployments and invasions. He did nothing to reduce the American military industrial complex nor the footprint across the globe. He also did nothing to vastly improve the systemic issues with our economic climate. Whoop di do.

Trump as an ideology is so bad that a geriatric, stammering, pedo, on the cusp of dementia, career Political Fossil beat him in a general election.

And a guy with major medical issues who couldn't make complete sentences because of his stroke beat a Trump candidate.

Did any Trump backed candidates win?

It's time to move on from Trump.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Ya, you're right, cheating is so easy why don't they just turn the whole country blue?
    Great argument.

Lemme know when you can explain what collection of italian satellites and german servers caused the election results in Georgia this time.
    Pinochet is the model

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only lies come from your deceitful mouth. He rotated troops out of Afghanistan. He didn't bring them home. Maybe I missed all those troops he brought home and the accompanying fanfare. nah You just lied again. You have a bad habit of it.

lol Mr Copy and Paste can't come up with anything. He'll lie and say The Civil War, WW1, and WW2

Great argument.

Lemme know when you can explain what collection of italian satellites and german servers caused the election results in Georgia this time.
    TPTB could have laid low this time. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    TPTB could have laid low this time. Just saying
    Yes, they could have. But it can't be both at the same time.

The flat election theory requires an all powerful and perfectly hidden conspiracy... that chose to lose because reasons.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast