Page 121 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 4738

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Brees got dumped by nbc after one yr
    The Vikings should have done that to Cousins.

I think the schedule maker loves Dallas. He scheduled them to play the Vikings again. Thanks for the W. I see Dallas at 10-7 and another division title.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    The Vikings should have done that to Cousins.

I think the schedule maker loves Dallas. He scheduled them to play the Vikings again. Thanks for the W. I see Dallas at 10-7 and another division title.
    I havnt checked schedules yet but Dallas remains in weakest division in football so unless they got a poor start it is highly possible to win the division , even at 9 - 8.
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-16-2022 at 11:33 AM.
    Do something Danke

Tampa Bay Bucaneers sign Julio Jones.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Tampa Bay Bucaneers
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Tampa Bay Bucaneers sign Julio Jones.
    This could turn out to be huge if he's healthy.

Vikings Gm bad mouths Cousins. Dumb move

Vikings Gm bad mouths Cousins. Dumb move
    Very dumb.

But he's right, of course. Who is? Take Mahomes, for example. He doesn't have anywhere near enough experience to hear speculation about his retirement every time he turns on his TV.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Vikings had a decent GM and then got one from the browns , so , yeah dumb. However the gm doesnt play the games and I expect Cousins to have a huge yr.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deshawn Watson suspended for six games over sexual misconduct.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Some early season humor;

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Some early season humor;

I didn't watch many Steeler games since they are in the inferior conference, but how lucky were the Steeler and Patriot fans to have the great QBs that fit in with their franchise.
    I think Rudolph will end up the starter. We will be a good QB. Solid backup in a veteran like Trubisky. Easier to come off the bench too.
    Although Bisky has been getting the first team snaps.

Vikings had a decent GM and then got one from the browns , so , yeah dumb. However the gm doesnt play the games and I expect Cousins to have a huge yr.
    By going 9-8 than yea, he will.
    No worries as your reign of terror will come to end when the smoke clears in this years pick'em contest.

I didn't watch many Steeler games since they are in the inferior conference, but how lucky were the Steeler and Patriot fans to have the great QBs that fit in with their franchise.
    I think Rudolph will end up the starter. We will be a good QB. Solid backup in a veteran like Trubisky. Easier to come off the bench too.
    Although Bisky has been getting the first team snaps.
    Trubisky is starting tonight. Hope to see Pickett play. Yeah my guess is Rudolph is starting the season.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

Cooper Rush proving once again he has no business being a backup QB in the NFL. If Dak goes down for any length of time the 'boys are done.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-23-2022 at 01:58 PM.

Whomever comes out of the preseason with receivers between Washington and Dallas will take that division.

RB Brian Robinson who was looking to get a bunch of playing time with Washington, because Gibson was fumbling too much, was shot in an attempted robbery. He'll miss part of the season.

"The Washington Commanders haven't ruled out running back Brian Robinson's return this season after the rookie was shot twice in his lower body Sunday. Robinson remained hospitalized Monday, but there's a chance he'll be discharged in the afternoon. Robinson posted a story on his Instagram page saying the surgery went well.

Washington coach Ron Rivera said the team will determine whether to place Robinson on the non-football injury list after talking to doctors later Monday. Robinson would miss at least four games if the team makes that move."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NFC: Green Bay, Rams, then Tampa Bay

AFC: Buffalo and Kansas City are favorites. New England QB Jones will be in his 2nd year. His first was pretty good. They may take it. The Titans could sneak in if Henry is fully recovered and stays injury free.
    The AFC is better overall. Especially since Wilson left Seattle for Denver. He'll get Denver into the playoffs

NFC: Green Bay, Rams, then Tampa Bay

AFC: Buffalo and Kansas City are favorites. New England QB Jones will be in his 2nd year. His first was pretty good. They may take it. The Titans could sneak in if Henry is fully recovered and stays injury free.
    The AFC is better overall. Especially since Wilson left Seattle for Denver. He'll get Denver into the playoffs
    You are forgetting about the Miami Dolphins. They are a team everyone is sleeping on. I'm not looking forward to all the bandwagon fans once Miami becomes a dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    You are forgetting about the Miami Dolphins. They are a team everyone is sleeping on. I'm not looking forward to all the bandwagon fans once Miami becomes a dynasty.
    It seems like the weren't fully behind Tua Tags. I think he'll be a good QB

OPEN TO ALL COMERS. All non Sunday picks have to be in before that game kicks off. Sunday/Monday picks have to be in before the first game kicks off on Sunday. Thursdays games needs to be by Thursdays kickoff the rest by Sundays kickoff, noon central
    Please copy the following games and leave your choice to win. The person(s) with the most correct, gets a win. Rankings are based on who has the most wins. if there is a tie, whoever gets to the win total first will be ranked higher.

Defending Champion oyarde

Week 1
    Bills @ Rams << Thursday game
    Saints @ Falcons
    Browns @ Panthers
    49ers @ Bears
    Steelers @ Bengals
    Eagles @ Lions
    Colts @ Texans
    Patriots @ Dolphins
    Ravens @ Jets
    Jaguars @ Commanders
    Chiefs @ Cardinals
    Packers @ Vikings
    Giants @ Titans
    Raiders @ Chargers
    Buccaneers @ Cowboys
    Broncos @ Seahawks

Champions
    2021 oyarde
    2020 Anti G
    2019 juleswin

High Score
    tebowlives 14/15
    Season 1 Week 8

@sam1952 @oyarde @GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged @Anti Globalist
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-05-2022 at 09:08 PM.

Week 1
    Rams
    Saints
    Panthers
    49ers
    Bengals
    Lions
    Colts
    Patriots
    Ravens
    Redskins
    Chiefs
    Packers
    Titans
    Chargers
    Buccaneers
    Broncos
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-07-2022 at 09:48 AM.

Brocos , Cowboys , Chargers , Titans , Cards , Vikings , Redskins ,Ravens , Dolphins , Texans , Lions Bengals ,9ers , Panthers , Saints , Rams
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Trubisky is starting tonight. Hope to see Pickett play. Yeah my guess is Rudolph is starting the season.
    Steelers announced Trubisky is the starter, then Pickett, then Rudolph

Steelers announced Trubisky is the starter, then Pickett, then Rudolph
    guess it wont be long then to see pickett
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    guess it wont be long then to see pickett
    Maybe. All three looked good in preseason. Hopefully Rudolph ends up with Dallas. They need a backup.

Yeah, with the Steeler offensive line you may see Pickett sooner than expected. Hey maybe even Rudolph. Certainly have been rumors about him going to Dallas. Honestly he’s a great backup to have.

Rams
    Saints
    Panthers
    49ers
    Steelers
    Eagles
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Ravens
    Washington (what were they thinking with Commanders)
    Chiefs
    Vikings
    Titians
    Chargers
    Buccaneers
    Broncos
    Last edited by sam1952; 09-06-2022 at 12:42 PM.

Picks in BOLD

Week 1
    Bills @ Rams << Thursday game
    Saints @ Falcons
    Browns @ Panthers
    49ers @ Bears
    Steelers @ Bengals
    Eagles @ Lions
    Colts @ Texans
    Patriots @ Dolphins
    Ravens @ Jets
    Jaguars @ Commanders
    Chiefs @ Cardinals
    Packers @ Vikings
    Giants @ Titans
    Raiders @ Chargers
    Buccaneers @ Cowboys
    Broncos @ Seahawks
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Rams << Thursday game
    Saints
    Browns
    Bears
    Bengals
    Eagles
    Colts
    Patriots
    Ravens
    Commanders
    Cardinals
    Packers
    Titans
    Chargers
    Buccaneers
    Seahawks

Cowboys win the NFC
    The Dallas nightmare is over.
    This thread is entering its fourth NFL season without "the Cowboys winning the NFC". Maybe a new thread for the 2022-23 season (with a less absurd title) is in order.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    This thread is entering its fourth NFL season without "the Cowboys winning the NFC". Maybe a new thread for the 2022-23 season (with a less absurd title) is in order.
    Hope springs infernal.