Thread: UFC on ESPN 7

UFC on ESPN 7

Decent UFC card tonite (not as good as next week)

tonite
    Heavyweight·Main event
    Alistair Overeem v Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Women Strawweight·Co-main
    Marina Rodriguez v Cynthia Calvillo

Heavyweight
    Stefan Struve v Ben Rothwell

Struve v Rothwell both good fighters both losing more than winning lately. Should be a good fight though. Taking Rothwell. Andrei Arlovski is 3-9-1 in his last 13 bouts. Two of those wins were against these fighters
    The person who beat Andrei Arlovski last time out is none other than Jairzinho Rozenstruik who Overeem is facing. Overeem has too much experience imo

Womens strawweight I have no idea

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That reminds me-I have to find someplace that plays UFC events live...I don't have a TV. +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    That reminds me-I have to find someplace that plays UFC events live...I don't have a TV. +rep
    You can stream it at the comforts of your home free of charge. Loads of sites on the internet streaming it.

Most epic UFC promo I have ever seen, cant wait for next week.

I got

Usman
    Holloway
    GDR

OMG horrible.....
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Not again !!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."