Thread: Mass DNA Collection? Bill Gates Plans to Deliver Test Kits to Homes 2 Hours After Ordering

Mass DNA Collection? Bill Gates Plans to Deliver Test Kits to Homes 2 Hours After Ordering

As the government rushes in to start handing out "freebies" to a panicking population, be careful what you accept, as there seems to be evidence that a global database of everyone's DNA is being collected.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guess I'll have to give them DNA that isn't mine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bill Gates and Microsoft team sit on ID2020’s Technical and Program Delivery Advisory Committees:

ALWAYS follow the money:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-ID2020”

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

When people understand the Eugenicists plan, (because that is what Bill Gates and his fifthly foundation is all about) they will not comply.

DNA data bases and race-specific bioweapons is in everyone's future. It really isn't a conspiracy theory when you realize their goals for humanity.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Guess I'll have to give them DNA that isn't mine.
    I'll send in @oyarde DNA in lieu of my own.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'll send in @oyarde DNA in lieu of my own.
    They would want to duplicate it when they see how fantastic it is .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    When people understand the Eugenicists plan, (because that is what Bill Gates and his fifthly foundation is all about) they will not comply.
    Most will not even believe it,,let alone understand it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody listening to Task Force press conference with FDA Commissioner Dr. Hahn?

They still ONLY want to test SICK people with Coronavirus tests.

What about healthy people?

The FDA just announced their plan for that: They are going to start testing HEALTHY people who test NEGATIVE for corona virus to "look at their antibodies" to see why they are not getting the coronavirus, so they can develop new drugs that have the same antibodies.

So the plan is NOW IN PLACE TO TEST EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Medical tyranny is here. Civil disobedience is required to defend liberty.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner