Thread: What are your thoughts on the newly proposed 6 trillion budget

What are your thoughts on the newly proposed 6 trillion budget

And nearly doubling the capital gains taxing ? Do you think it will tank the economy ?
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going with yes it will .
    Do something Danke

In before, Orange Man bad.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    And nearly doubling the capital gains taxing ? Do you think it will tank the economy ?
    Nothing they are doing will crash the economy. What they do will lead to more pain after it collapses, but it will not really collapse until they decide to collapse it. For now, it will just continue to slowly grind the once robust middle class back into the ground, back to where our ancestors had the guts to rise.

They go high, I go low.

I will counter that proposal with an offer of a $6 billion budget.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's straight out of the Communist Manifesto.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=77966651

Notice that the Demopublicans are more pushy to implement the planks, and the Republicrats prefer a slower approach.

As always "compromise" will keep the agenda going full-bore. There is no way out. This is what Americans WANT now.
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-06-2021 at 01:20 PM.

I haven't looked at it enough but I think spending would not be a bad thing if we were spending it on stuff to shore up domestic production of essential medicine so we aren't dependent on global supply chains. I read they are doing that with tech with chip manufacturing. Medicine and chip independence seems to be the new energy independence. I don't have much faith that it is in any government infrastructure plan that has a chance of passing unfortunately.

Ya this 6 trillion is projected as running the deficit to 2 more trillion. Full retard I guess.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I haven't looked at it enough but I think spending would not be a bad thing if we were spending it on stuff to shore up domestic production of essential medicine so we aren't dependent on global supply chains. I read they are doing that with tech with chip manufacturing. Medicine and chip independence seems to be the new energy independence. I don't have much faith that it is in any government infrastructure plan that has a chance of passing unfortunately.
    If the government weren't spending this money, and instead let the rightful owners of it spend it according to their own preferences, is that's how you'd spend your share? If so, more power to you, as long as you kept your hands off the rest of our shares.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Grift, graft and God-awful. Have any of thee politicians asked what Sovereign Individuals wish to be stolen from them for? Even a simple online answer/question? My answer is go $#@! yourself. States can handle their own infrastructure and it should get no larger than that. Because no amount of this money will go to actual infrastructure. It's a Democrat held conclave that will get remunerations for stealing an election

Where is the money being spent? I need to know which stocks to buy to get some of the BRRR'ed $$$$$

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If the government weren't spending this money, and instead let the rightful owners of it spend it according to their own preferences, is that's how you'd spend your share? If so, more power to you, as long as you kept your hands off the rest of our shares.
    Where is this fantasy land that the government isn't going to spend your money in a cold war and there is economic security from global powers? Do they let the chicoms control medicine prices and supply in this fantasy land?

Where is this fantasy land that the government isn't going to spend your money in a cold war and there is economic security from global powers? Do they let the chicoms control medicine prices and supply in this fantasy land?
    I know of no such fantasy land. But you didn't make a claim that government spending exists, you made a claim that it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, which was a false claim.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

I know of no such fantasy land. But you didn't make a claim that government spending exists, you made a claim that it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, which was a false claim.
    The primary purpose of the government is national defense. Without it we would be conquered by a foreign nation. How do you plan to properly deal with grayzone warfare and cold wars if you don't want to be conquered without defense spending? You can't just tell a global power you don't consent to war. That didn't work out well for Tibet.

The primary purpose of the government is national defense. Without it we would be conquered by a foreign nation. How do you plan to properly deal with grayzone warfare and cold wars if you don't want to be conquered without defense spending? You can't just tell a global power you don't consent to war. That didn't work out well for Tibet.
    That's what the right to keep and bear arms is for.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 06-06-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    Ron Paul

I am hopeful that even the biden voters here oppose all of this budget. Totally unreasonable .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what the right to keep and bear arms is for.
    The right to bear arms is a great idea if we had the right to arms that would help in an invasion. An AR-15 isn't going to help you against military grade equipment. You wouldn't even be able to fight off world war 2 era weapons with AR-15s and shotguns. This isn't the wild west anymore you can't defend a country or land with a peacemaker. We can't dissolve the military and wage modern warfare in the middle of a cold war. You might as well try to defend yourself from an AR-15 with pillows. You would get picked off with automated drones and they wouldn't even have to lose one soldier.

Russia dumps the US dollar . Will be buying more gold .Seems reasonable to me . El Salvador to make Bitcoin legal tender .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-07-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    Do something Danke

The right to bear arms is a great idea if we had the right to arms that would help in an invasion. An AR-15 isn't going to help you against military grade equipment. You wouldn't even be able to fight off world war 2 era weapons with AR-15s and shotguns. This isn't the wild west anymore you can't defend a country or land with a peacemaker. We can't dissolve the military and wage modern warfare in the middle of a cold war. You might as well try to defend yourself from an AR-15 with pillows. You would get picked off with automated drones and they wouldn't even have to lose one soldier.
    We're not even allowed to build model rockets that have a GPS in them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

My anti drone drone force is armed in 12 Ga. , granted .50 Cal would be better.
    Do something Danke

My thoughts are that the budget is $#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My thoughts are that the budget is $#@!.
    Yes , yes it is .
    Do something Danke