View Poll Results: How many people from shithole countries are good candidates for immigration?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

1 25.00%
  • More than zero

3 75.00%

Thread: How many people from $#@!hole countries are good candidates for immigration?

How many people from $#@!hole countries are good candidates for immigration?

Poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll needs more options.

I could not vote . Not enough options .

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Poll needs more options.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I could not vote . Not enough options .
    I'll try to do better next time.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Poll needs more options.
    ^^this
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I can see maybe letting a couple brain surgeons slip in , but absolutely not anyone who will be using tax funded resources . If you eliminate all welfare , then , maybe a different discussion .

...How many $#@!hole countries are good candidates from expatriation of libtards?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

None.

$#@!hole or non-$#@!hole, all immigration needs to be shut down.

We have some serious problems that need sorting out, and until then, everybody else can $#@! off back to wherever they came from.

Country's full.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently the OP believes that Donald Trump uttered the phrase "$#@!hole countries" in a recent meeting, which is fake news.

I mean, god damn, that was one of the best gifts the left could give to Trump's base, and he never uttered the phrase himself!!

Nobody claimed the left had any intelligence, though.

Last edited by dannno; 01-16-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    None.

$#@!hole or non-$#@!hole, all immigration needs to be shut down.

We have some serious problems that need sorting out, and until then, everybody else can $#@! off back to wherever they came from.

Country's full.
    Talk that sass OG, talk that sass

But seriously, thank God you are just a lowly peon and have no power whatsoever to do anything about immigration policy. Because going from one extreme to the another does nothing to improve the country.

No immigration from any country because in assessment and infinite wisdom you think the country is full? Geeze louise

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Talk that sass OG, talk that sass

But seriously, thank God you are just a lowly peon and have no power whatsoever to do anything about immigration policy. Because going from one extreme to the another does nothing to improve the country.

No immigration from any country because in assessment and infinite wisdom you think the country is full? Geeze louise
    No need to "shut down immigration" just keep all the immigrants in cities with populations over 500,000 under penalty of death.

The problem will solve itself in short order.

I'm all for you big-city folk wallowing in your own $#@!, I'm just tired of being expected to pay for, and otherwise support, your antics.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    No need to "shut down immigration" just keep all the immigrants in cities with populations over 500,000 under penalty of death.

The problem will solve itself in short order.

I'm all for you big-city folk wallowing in your own $#@!, I'm just tired of being expected to pay for, and otherwise support, your antics.
    I disagree with that policy but that is way more reasonable than what AF was suggesting, a compromise I think most immigrant would agree with . Personally, that has been my self administered restriction. 1st came to NY, then Omaha and have never moved to a city smaller than it.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I disagree with that policy but that is way more reasonable than what AF was suggesting, a compromise I think most immigrant would agree with . Personally, that has been my self administered restriction. 1st came to NY, then Omaha and have never moved to a city smaller than it.

Executive Order banning any and all immigration until borders are secured and legislation passed.

Yes, some things need to be sorted out on this issue... it could work with a good vetting system, which we don't currently have in place... meanwhile the Left just seems to want to open the floodgates altogether.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Apparently the OP believes that Donald Trump uttered the phrase "$#@!hole countries" in a recent meeting, which is fake news.

I mean, god damn, that was one of the best gifts the left could give to Trump's base, and he never uttered the phrase himself!!

Anything negative about Trump is fake news. Did I mention that Clinton would have taken away conservatives' right to free speech? -dannno

You've fallen into the fake news trap of talking about something that doesn't matter. Even better, you brought it up - when it hadn't been mentioned - only to dismiss it as fake news. Isn't that just doing the media's work for them and spreading fake news?

The actual topic - of this thread and also nationally - is immigration policy and what to do about it. Whether or not we or Trump thinks countries are $#@!holes or calls them $#@!holes is completely unimportant.
    Pinochet is the model

I wish he had . I have been using it for decade upon decade .