Thread: Is man living in Pennsylvania responsible for Turkey coup attempt?

Is man living in Pennsylvania responsible for Turkey coup attempt?

From details that have emerged, Turkish coup attempt looks too amateurish to be planned by Keyy-DGP's masters but there may be an American connection to this development nonetheless:

Is man living in Pennsylvania responsible for Turkey coup attempt?

July 15, 2016, by Tribune Media

ANKARA, Turkey – Low-flying military jets buzzed over Turkey’s capital of Ankara. Soldiers blocked major bridges in Istanbul. State-run television announced that the military had imposed martial law.

In an interview via FaceTime on CNN Turk television, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan blamed the coup on an international opposition network.

That movement, known as Hizmet, is led by Fethullah Gulen, a Turkish imam and Islamic scholar who has been living in Pennsylvania in the Saylorsburg area.

http://fox2now.com/2016/07/15/is-man...-coup-attempt/

Related

Russia and Turkey work together on Syria

Jul 2, 2016

Former CIA Officials Give Turkish Coup Plotters Advice On CNN
    Huffington Post

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reichsrag fires of Turkey, more likely. Not a day later and Erdman is arresting hundreds of judges.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

FBI Whistleblower Expose Islamic Gülen Movement Infiltrating U.S. Through Charter Schools
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...harter-Schools

Allahu Akbar. WWIII so close!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Allahu Akbar. WWIII so close!!!
    The suspense is killing me. Can we start and get over with it soon?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...r-coup-attempt

As the coup attempt unfolded on Friday night, a lawyer for the Turkish government, Robert Amsterdam, said there were “indications of direct involvement” of the Gülenists, adding that he and his firm had “attempted repeatedly to warn the US government of the threat posed” by Gülen and his movement. Amsterdam cited Turkish intelligence sources in claiming that “there are signs that Gülen is working closely with certain members of military leadership against the elected civilian government”.

The Alliance for Shared Values, the US arm of Gülen’s Hizmet movement, was quick to deny any involvement in the coup, calling such claims “highly irresponsible” and insisting that the group did not support the military intervention.

“Events on the ground are moving quickly and it would be irresponsible for us to speculate on them,” the group said in a statement. “We remain concerned about the safety and security of Turkish citizens and those in Turkey right now.

“For more than 40 years, Fethullah Gülen and Hizmet participants have advocated for, and demonstrated their commitment to, peace and democracy.

“We have consistently denounced military interventions in domestic politics. These are core values of Hizmet participants. We condemn any military intervention in domestic politics of Turkey.”

So what is the truth? Critics point to a video that emerged in 1999 in which Gülen seemed to suggest that his followers should infiltrate mainstream institutions.

“You must move within the arteries of the system, without anyone noticing your existence, until you reach all the power centres … You must wait until such time as you have got all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institution in Turkey.”

Gülen claimed, though, that the recording had been altered.

Speaking to France 24 in the midst of the 2013 tensions between Erdoğan and Gülen, Dorothée Schmid, a Turkey analyst at the French Institute of International Relations (IFRI), summed up the contradictions in the feud.

“Turkish democracy is in danger if we’re counting on a movement without any transparency or political legitimacy, when it comes to contesting the authoritarian tendencies of the power in place,” said Schmid.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-16-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Be very careful what you wish for.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Be very careful what you wish for.
    This this this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought it started 25 years ago with Gulf War I and it hasn't stopped, and they're not interested in stopping it ever.

How the hell they let the president come and land at airport. They had jets in the air and could have shot it down or rerouted it.....to Bagdad
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Still setting the Table and arranging seating.

Delay is good.. I am in no rush.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It does get old knowing we are $#@!ed and having to wait for it.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic