Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday night blues thread

Rules? We don't need no stinking rules!

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Mmmmm, tasty

"The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And now for my favorite $#@!ing blues song ever...

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    And now for my favorite $#@!ing blues song ever...

Oooh, oooh. I started it, it sounds excellent. Let me grab some munchies and I'll give it a listen.

Mmmm, most excellent. Thanks for posting, really liked the guitar work.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 02-17-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Tonight , I have BB , Albert , Buddy , ZZ , and for good measure , some BOC .

Evil Twin. Buddy Guy.

Last edited by mad cow; 03-10-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Walter Trout - Brother's Keeper

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Luther Allison - Little Red Rooster

Tonight , some Duke Tumatoe & Sam Kinison ( Tie you up ) , Buddy Guy , The Stones etc

Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by Origanalist; 03-10-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle

Willie looks like he's really enjoying himself.
    "The Patriarch"

Gary Moore - Did You Ever Feel Lonely

Freddie King - Going Down

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tonight , some Duke Tumatoe & Sam Kinison ( Tie you up ) , Buddy Guy , The Stones etc
    I had to look up Duke Tumatoe.

"The Patriarch"

Jeff Beck Group - I Ain't Superstitious

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread would make a hell of a playlist.

But a black cat crossed my path.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast