Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart amid child sex storm

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Its extremely pathetic that child abuse victims in this country can't speak openly and honestly about their experiences and opinions.

Shame on anybody for thinking this is making any progress at all.

Political hit job is obvious. Evan McMullin is part of it, look it up.
    He can't speak openly just because CPAC decided to dis-invite him to the conference? or that his publisher a private firm decided they no longer wanted to associate with him? what happened to freedom of association? As for breitbart, he quit the gig because he wrongfully believed that his association would impede whatever it is they are doing over there.

And there is a little progress here, a private company did what they wanted to do regardless of the victim status of the target. I hate to live in a world where private companies are afraid to act because the target has a child sexual abuse card up their butt. Ignore your personal bias and see that what just happened is a small win for freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    But I have to say I thought he was tougher than this. He seems to be just caving.
    Me too. then I realized....

...this is gonna backfire big time on the dems. I see it clearly now. I will not even say how. But lets just say now both black people and homosexual men will not be as reliable in 2018 and 2020 for the democrats.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

...this is gonna backfire big time on the dems. I see it clearly now. I will not even say how. But lets just say now both black people and homosexual men will not be as reliable in 2018 and 2020 for the democrats.
    And this is good because.....?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Yea, you know the same way dems attacking Clarence Thomas totally took the black vote away from them. Do you really think gay people and blacks will rally for Milo because he is gay and supposedly has a black lover? This is not how it works, identity politics has its limits and people like Milo are far beyond that limit.

Keep dreaming if you think what is unfolding would hurt the dems with those two demographics.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    He can't speak openly just because CPAC decided to dis-invite him to the conference? or that his publisher a private firm decided they no longer wanted to associate with him? what happened to freedom of association? As for breitbart, he quit the gig because he wrongfully believed that his association would impede whatever it is they are doing over there.

And there is a little progress here, a private company did what they wanted to do regardless of the victim status of the target. I hate to live in a world where private companies are afraid to act because the target has a child sexual abuse card up their butt. Ignore your personal bias and see that what just happened is a small win for freedom.
    Uh no, he can't speak openly (in the Rogan podcast) without being destroyed and accused of defending pedophilia.

How about you ignore your personal bias for a second and see that an actual victim of child abuse had his words twisted to seemingly make him look like a predator?

What happened isn't a small win for freedom, it was an obvious media assassination. Liberal media was salivating over the fact someone combed his past and edited a clip like that together for them to attack.

You're literally advocating for more PC culture by celebrating this.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-22-2017 at 02:18 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

CPAC could be potentially lampooned by Milo in the not-too-far distant future. The majority of main stage speakers there are establishment Republicans who are inherently anti-free speech. I don't think Milo's career will miss a beat going forward, and will continue to escalate in stature.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, you know the same way dems attacking Clarence Thomas totally took the black vote away from them. Do you really think gay people and blacks will rally for Milo because he is gay and supposedly has a black lover?
    Im not playing 20 questions with you. I told you I will not even say how. I'm not even giving anymore hints as to how this works. Just watch. I'll be right.

This is not how it works, identity politics has its limits and people like Milo are far beyond that limit.
    Duh.

Keep dreaming if you think what is unfolding would hurt the dems with those two demographics.
    Quit trying to tell me how I think. It is well beyond your feeble mind to even be able to grasp how I think.

Anyways, the more I think about it, the more it all makes sense. Kind of like the worthless NSA position.

Am I the only one that sees the hypocrisy in the glee of the msm pointing out alleged pedophilia and sexual misconsuct in order to do their best to ruin Milo, while simultaneously continuing to ignore another looming story about alleged pedophilia and sexual misconduct?

Suddenly this is a very important issue that needs a lot of media attention because their are innocent children out there. Protecting children is important now.

Business as usual.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Am I the only one that sees the hypocrisy in the glee of the msm pointing out alleged pedophilia and sexual misconsuct in order to do their best to ruin Milo, while simultaneously continuing to ignore another looming story about alleged pedophilia and sexual misconduct?

Suddenly this is a very important issue that needs a lot of media attention because their are innocent children out there. Protecting children is important now.

Business as usual.
    It is projection, but projection is to be expected. Milo was not blindsided.

Fact of the matter is Bannon is two steps ahead of the media. I finally put another piece of the puzzle together tonight. Bannon and Trump have some very sensitive information, and have had it for a while. that is why rump was able to "predict the future" about Weiner. Killing Breitbart was a war they did not expect. And Trump has that old jew connection. And they helped someone out... ...to disappear in the good way, not grave way. The problem with compartmentalization is sometimes everyone can assume it was the other guy, but since it is need to know, it is hush hush and just assumed they other guy lay the hit. So you put the word out, and your guy disappears. But he had the goods. Oh, he had the goods alright.

Wait, so you mean the flamboyant jewish gay $#@!-stirrer "conservative" with the fake name is a false flag? The hell you say!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like they just dug up George Takei saying stuff much worse than Milo. (not defending Milo, just pointing out some lefty hypocrisy) Wonder how long before the left explodes in outrage eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

Oh I know, it's okay when leftists like Lena Dunham and George Takei do it.

If they hate you enough, they'll find anything in your past to ruin you.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I'm guessing they have other dirt/surveillance video on him and he's been pressured to submit to the current oressurw

Los Angeles, CA

These filthy natural brute beasts got to be castrated by law. Including Libtards who legalize this sick filth.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If they hate you enough, they'll find anything in your past to ruin you.
    TRUTH.

No Milo fan here, but it does look like his words have been twisted and edited to fit someone's agenda.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
    These filthy natural brute beasts got to be castrated by law. Including Libtards who legalize this sick filth.
    Easy grandma.

Los Angeles, CA

Pedophilia is a felony by law and by all moral ways.

nothing says freedom and liberty by having your balls cut off by the government....

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's the original podcast. It's from 9/30/2015...Yet they wait til now to make a fuss about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    TRUTH.

No Milo fan here, but it does look like his words have been twisted and edited to fit someone's agenda.
    Without doubt.

And when it was Podesta and crowd under suspicion the term "fake news" was invented.
    Specifically about pizzagate. To end discussion in the media.

and that did concern small children.

"Pedo" is a term thrown around too much. It is used for any underage sex,,even when there are no children involved..
    It is used for adolescents.

and doing so,,, diminishes the abhorrence.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Milo was a victim whether he will admit it or not. He was groomed to think it was what he wanted. His abusers made him feel like it was his fault. Every gay I have known was abused. I feel for him. It's so sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12