Thread: Ben Carson: Republicans have a "mental disorder"

Ben Carson: Republicans have a "mental disorder"

Controversial Ben Carson ,whose polls have dropped to 9% in aftermath of his publicized claims about Stabbing people as a teen and comments on Food Pyramid, seems to be getting bit angry at Republicans.

December 16, 2015, 05:45 pm
    Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Wednesday suggested his policies would torpedo his chances at two terms in the Oval Office.
    “You know, if I’m successful in this endeavor to become president of the United States, it’s very likely I would be a one-term president,” he said, according to The Wall Street Journal.

“[It is] because there are some tough things we have to attack,” Carson added. "We cannot continue down this path.”The retired neurosurgeon bemoaned the GOP base's impossibly high standards for its conservative credentials.
    Republicans have this mental disorder that says, ‘A person doesn’t agree with me 100 percent, I’m not with them, I’m going to go and sit down,’ ” Carson said during a campaign stop in Las Vegas.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...term-president

Ironically, some pro Obama activists had said this about Ben Carson not long ago.

Ben Carson is almost certainly suffering from a mental illness
    By Bill Palmer | October 6, 2015
    http://www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion/...-matter/22741/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well his right.
    When you love wars and bombing innocent civilians, and have never served in the military then no doubt you have a mental disorder.

Jan2017

Dr. Ben Carson Says . . .
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/d...#ixzz3MJVixfMl
    BLITZER: Dr. Carson, is the Middle East better off with dictators?

CARSON: No one is ever better off with dictators but there comes a time you know,
    when you’re on an airplane, they always say, “in case of an emergency oxygen masks will drop down.
    Put yours on first and then administer help to your neighbor.”

We need oxygen right now.

"We shall get nowhere until we start by recognizing that political behavior is largely non-rational, that the world is suffering from some kind of mental disease which must be diagnosed before it can be cured. " -- George Orwell

He's right.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

When 30% of Republicans think we should bomb the fictional city of Agrabah.......

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Finally, someone figures out why Donald is so high in the polls.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Finally, someone figures out why Donald is so high in the polls.

:P
    Hope trump starts losing support in key states. I hope the iowans that were attacked by him the other day end up voting for rand!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    "We shall get nowhere until we start by recognizing that political behavior is largely non-rational, . . . " -- George Orwell
    Ben just needs a "speechalist" to be better understood. (and you thought Carson talking with eyes closed wasn't in the script)

Perhaps it just arises naturally from prolonged exposure and participation with a sociopathic cult.