Thread: Sanders to take a break from campaigning

Sanders to take a break from campaigning

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is canceling some campaign events to rest his voice.His campaign said Saturday that Sanders will return home following his appearance on Sunday at the College of Charleston's "Bully Pulpit" series. Three campaign events and appearances by the Vermont senator in South Carolina on Monday and Tuesday have been canceled.
    Campaign spokesman Mike Casca says that while addressing a rally in Denver last Monday, the senator began to lose his voice. He sounded strained during Thursday night's Democratic debate.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/sanders-break...232621154.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He'll also take the time to come up with new ways to get people to believe his bull$#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Disappear sleepy joe
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

A great opportunity for the other DEM candidates to pounce.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Now wait a tic there, Bernie... this seems awfully self-absorbed of you. After all, you're campaigning on behalf of The People, whose needs should certainly outweigh any of your own particular wants/needs, no?

I'm just not sure We, The People, can allow this kind of personal privilege to persist... I'm somewhat concerned that if you ever actually achieved meaningful political power, you may allow that power to corrupt you personally.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Now wait a tic there, Bernie... this seems awfully self-absorbed of you. After all, you're campaigning on behalf of The People, whose needs should certainly outweigh any of your own particular wants/needs, no?

I'm just not sure We, The People, can allow this kind of personal privilege to persist... I'm somewhat concerned that if you ever actually achieved meaningful political power, you may allow that power to corrupt you personally.
    Comrade Bernie fails to demonstrate that he must serve the state at his expense.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Comrade Bernie fails to demonstrate that he must serve the state at his expense.
    Isn't that something? It turns out that people actually are self-interested.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Isn't that something? It turns out that people actually are self-interested.
    However, only his excuses are authorized/validated by the MSM. Whereas ours are not.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.