Thread: CA-Tax funded museum shows film: "Why don't we kill more white people?"

Exclamation CA-Tax funded museum shows film: "Why don't we kill more white people?"

Hat tip @Danke

So, I looked into this a little bit, and yes, they actually ran this film, my next post is from one of the museum's directors justifying it.

Your taxes paid this man's salary and the funding of the building.

The 'toob has been pulled however.

Taxpayer $$$ in San Francisco Funds Screening of Movie “Why Don’t We Murder More White People?”

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/08/ta...-white-people/

August 29, 2019

by Edward A Ross, DC Clothesline:

San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is a large museum next to the Moscone Convention Center downtown. This non-profit is funded by the City of San Francisco, the National Endowment for the Arts, Bloomberg Philanthropies, and the James Irvine Foundation. From July 23 to August 25, YBCA screened Jonathan Garcia’s movie Why Don’t We Murder More White People?

It was on an endless loop and each cycle lasted 11 minutes and 17 seconds, and is now on Youtube. Mr. Garcia produced this video as a year-long YBCA fellow, for which he got a stipend and an honorarium. YBCA identifies him as: “Community Engagement & Inclusion Associate, Chief-of-Staff of the SOCIAL CLUB, author.”

Most of the video is of non-whites complaining about whites.

They say such things as:

“I’m angry at white people most of the time.”

“It’s like, just part of like whiteness to be abusive and violent.”

“Whiteness invades my life and my mind.”

“You could be violent, and through that perpetuate whiteness. You could not look at your whiteness and be perpetuating that violence, still. Like, you could do nothing and still be violent.”

“$#@! the pigs.”

Some of the speakers encourage violence:

“I think if you’re not supporting people of color and to end white supremacy, and you’re neutral, or you are that person that’s perpetrating it, then you shouldn’t—I think you deserve harm.”

“I think that harm is radical. But I think sometimes radical is needed.”

“And, sometimes I feel like non-violence is not the best route.”

The video assumes that white people are a kind of plague; the only question is what to do about them. Some of the speakers do not call for violence, but they never say killing whites would be immoral.

They have other reasons for hesitating to kill whites:

“I’m not gonna harm a white person, I’m not gonna murder a white person, ’cause I’m scared.”

“I think the reason we don’t murder more white people is because they are protected, in a sense.”

“You don’t wanna be violent ’cause that’ll make you look bad or something. Or like, make you and your community look bad. But, whiteness is violence.”

“I think that we don’t murder white people because there is a thought process around, ‘White is Right.’”

Some of the speakers make a distinction between killing white people and destroying “whiteness:”

“‘Why don’t we kill more white people?’ is because it’s not going to solve any issues . . . . What we have to eradicate is whiteness. You know, this whole notion of ‘white genocide.’ We don’t want to kill white people. We want to kill whiteness.”

“Whiteness should be, definitely, harmed and like, destroyed.”

There is also an interview with a white woman who says:

I think that the insidious nature of whiteness begins at a very young age. And because of the historic tie that we have to white children as pure members of our society, we do not address the harm and the evil that they inherently bring to communities of color, to the school playground, to the classroom, to wherever they are. We don’t address that because they’re too young.

These short commentaries are interspersed with staged shots of a white hand grabbing a non-white man’s head from the top and turning it back and forth. There are also shots of a non-white man wearing a whiteface mask as he plays chess or pulls a rope (an image of lynching?) out of his laundry. At one point, there is a voiceless caption over the man in whiteface: “Whiteness is the root of all trauma.”

Presumably, these peculiar scenes are what makes this an “art film,” to be screened at an art center.

The exhibit panel at YBCA introducing the video noted that “we continue to watch the death of black and brown people become normalized in parallel with the ruse of white supremacy.”

It wouldn’t be fair to expect anyone at the art center to know that Roland Fryer, the youngest black man to receive tenure at Harvard, published a 2016 study showing that blacks and Hispanics are slightly less likely to be shot by the police than whites. Nor would they have heard that another recent study concluded: “We find no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.” This is “art,” after all; the facts need not concern us.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Center for Art and Critical Conversations

https://ybca.org/art-critical-conversations/

By Deborah Cullinan

August 29, 2019

At Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA), we believe that art should provoke and challenge. We are committed to being a platform for artists to share their work, voice their perspectives, and encourage us to have challenging conversations about important issues and ideas. We aim to be a place for people with diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives to engage with provocative art and ideas.

As part of our Public Square program, we presented the short film Why Don’t We Murder More White People? (WDWMMWP?) by Jonathan Garcia on June 1, 2019. Through interwoven personal interviews, WDWMMWP? presents a critical lens and provokes nuanced questions regarding structural racism. These are not questions that we can afford to shy away from, as white supremacist ideologies and race-related violence continue to flourish in America. This artistic provocation is not intended to target one group or to incite violence; rather, the work is about questioning what and who is worth protecting. That question — what and who is worth protecting — is ultimately about reducing harm and violence.

While the title — when removed from its context — may read as controversial, the nuanced inquiry throughout WDWMMWP? intends to interrogate the systemic ways that “whiteness” is protected. The film essentially asks: “As we continue to watch the death of black and brown people become normalized in parallel with the rise of white supremacy, why isn’t the inverse true?”

YBCA has long played a leading role in the Bay Area’s cultural infrastructure as an arts programmer and presenter, a community center, and a space for social and cultural exchange.

As a civic institution, we embrace the opportunity to amplify the work of artists who provoke us all to be more self-aware and self-critical and to re-examine our social norms.

Over the last 48 hours there have been a series of insidious threats aimed at the artist and our organization. These threats are meant to silence us, and they will not work. The presence of white supremacy in our society is not to be shied away from. Indeed, it is at the crux of what prevents our society from becoming equitable and inclusive for all. We believe that artists and arts organizations are essential to advancing our society. YBCA will continue to dedicate space and resources to presenting art that inspires conversation in support of social progress.

KILL THE BOER!

WDWMMCP?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-31-2019 at 01:55 AM.

We will have to work very hard to keep our side of the civil war race free, at this rate there will be people on our side who will try to respond in kind and make it racial but besides that we must not accept any leftists that try to join us to get away from the monster they are creating.

This is how you get NAZIs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    KILL THE BOER!

WDWMMCP?
    We will have to work very hard to keep our side of the civil war race free, at this rate there will be people on our side who will try to respond in kind and make it racial but besides that we must not accept any leftists that try to join us to get away from the monster they are creating.

This is how you get NAZIs.
    Is this the same plan as we see happening in Europe where one side does want to eliminate whites and another side wants to radicalize them?
    I have said multiple times on this forum that Eurabia was part of a plan to create a far right reaction and commit genocide to destroy islam, the powers that be were too successful in castrating European culture after WWII, when they wanted to use Europe as an aggressive force again they realized that they would have to traumatize Europe in order to reverse the process and establish militant fascism to use against islam.

That is the plan that will succeed if sensible moderate measures are not taken.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is this the same plan as we see happening in Europe where one side does want to eliminate whites and another side wants to radicalize them?
    I have seen it alleged that this was NOT a hack but rather a mental breakdown and temporary exposure of the real Jack Dorsey:

Twitter said that its CEO Jack Dorsey's account was hacked Friday afternoon as his page began posting a stream of racist and vile messages.
    "We're aware that @Jack was compromised and investigating what happened," an official Twitter corporate account tweeted.

Twitter tweeted later Friday afternoon that Dorsey's account "is now secure," and that there is no indication its internal systems were breached.
    The account is now secure, and there is no indication that Twitter's systems have been compromised.
    — Twitter Comms (@TwitterComms) August 30, 2019
    It's unclear how the account could have been compromised. Twitter often encourages users to enable two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized logins.

More at: https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ve-been-hacked

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Checkout the new Dave Chappelle special on Netflix, Sticks and Stones.. Great stuff. lots of SJWs in the media complaining about it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know any white supremacist. I have never seen any KKK literature. WTF is going on?

https://twitter.com/Jonandstuff/stat...15351862943744

Ah, the promotion of genocide. Leftists just keep showing their true colors and wonder why nobody likes them.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-31-2019 at 07:50 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Change the title and watch the outrage commence.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Checkout the new Dave Chappelle special on Netflix, Sticks and Stones.. Great stuff. lots of SJWs in the media complaining about it.
    Watched it a few hours ago. The MJ stuff was gross, but the rest was brilliant.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Watched it a few hours ago. The MJ stuff was gross, but the rest was brilliant.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The litmus test.......

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    At Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA), we believe that art should provoke and challenge. We are committed to being a platform for artists to share their work, voice their perspectives, and encourage us to have challenging conversations about important issues and ideas. We aim to be a place for people with diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives to engage with provocative art and ideas.
    So when can we expect a provocative and challenging conversation-encourager from YBCA along the lines of "WDWMMPOC?"

Or are "context" and "nuance" (see below) only allowed to be applied in one direction when they are invoked as clumsy camouflage for Orwellian doublethink?

This artistic provocation is not intended to target one group or to incite violence; rather, the work is about questioning what and who is worth protecting. That question — what and who is worth protecting — is ultimately about reducing harm and violence.
    So when one hears a question of the form "Why don't we murder more people from group X?", one is to understand that the question is actually, "Why don't we protect more people from group Y?" But it cannot be read as "incit[ing the] violence" of murder, and it certainly is not "intended to target" group X.

Because, you know ... "context" and "nuance" ...

While the title — when removed from its context — may read as controversial, the nuanced inquiry throughout WDWMMWP? intends to interrogate the systemic ways that “whiteness” is protected.
    WDWMMWP = Why Don't We Murder More White People

LMAO @ it "may" read as controversial ...

Murder is murder.

How is the question "Why don't we murder more people from group X?" nuanced, regardless of whom it is asked or of what group it is about?

But the controversy, of course, is the whole point of the exercise - and any supposed "nuance" is just a mealy-mouthed excuse for it.

The film essentially asks: “As we continue to watch the death of black and brown people become normalized in parallel with the rise of white supremacy, why isn’t the inverse true?”
    No, the film essentially (not to mention explicitly) asks, "Why don't we murder more white people?"

If the purpose was to actually address the inverse of the allegation, then the title should be "WWDMMWP" (Why We Don't Murder More White People).

Something is certainly becoming "normalized" here - but it is not "white supremacy" ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-01-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    If you go with Kill more indians I do not think many blacks and hispanics will be upset .
    Do something Danke

Found the full movie in question, very deep and interesting info in it. I was thinking about scalping my first white person but no longer have that desire after viewing. Now I just want to kill whiteness instead of white people. Watch and get mad.

I'm only white in the winter months.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If you go with Kill more indians I do not think many blacks and hispanics will be upset .
    I can confirm this claim made in this post. Next to killing white people, our desire to kill native americans come right after our desire to kill
    - red dot indians
    - the chinese
    - koreans
    - Japanese
    - jews(regardless if they claim white or not)
    - Somalis
    - Persians
    - Arabs
    - pygmies
    - druz
    - mayas
    - eskimos
    - hispanics(if black)/blacks(if hispanic).

Yup, them are the list. Form an orderly que people, the purge is about to commence
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-01-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Found the full movie in question, very deep and interesting info in it. I was thinking about scalping my first white person but no longer have that desire after viewing. Now I just want to kill whiteness instead of white people. Watch and get mad.

I fear black nurses. They'd probably spike my IV.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I fear black nurses. They'd probably spike my IV.
    I see what you are trying to do but I wont fall for it. You are trying to get me off topic so the mods can come in and remove my post creating some ridiculously titled thread. But just so you know, every IV bag has to be spiked and then primed before it is used. I would be afraid if the nurse didn't spike your bag.

But if I was your nurse, i'll switched out all your good pain meds for tylenol, that way you would suffer in pain for making fun of me. In fact, I will put the memo out to all black nurse to be on the look out for a drug seeking, lady boy loving, Norwegian American pilot. You are in for some painful hospital stay.

I can confirm this claim made in this post. Next to killing white people, our desire to kill native americans come right after our desire to kill
    - red dot indians
    - the chinese
    - koreans
    - Japanese
    - jews(regardless if they claim white or not)
    - Somalis
    - Persians
    - Arabs
    - pygmies
    - druz
    - mayas
    - eskimos
    - hispanics(if black)/blacks(if hispanic).

Yup, them are the list. Form an orderly que people, the purge is about to commence
    I intend to recruit the Pygmies to my side .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No, the film essentially (not to mention explicitly) asks, "Why don't we murder more white people?"

If the purpose was to actually address the inverse of the allegation, then the title should be "WWDMMWP" (Why We Don't Murder More White People).

Something is certainly becoming "normalized" here - but it is not "white supremacy" ...
    +rep

Now I just want to kill whiteness instead of white people.
    Define this "whiteness".

You have to break a few (white) eggs to make a Marxist omelet. Can’t be helped.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Define this "whiteness".
    Its hard to define but its a combination of attitude, culture, behavoiur etc that when put together screams whiteness. Along with my deep state buddies will beat it out f every white person alive today. mark my words

This people are more racist than David Duke,Richard Spencer & Christopher cantwell combined!