Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Fedex Indianapolis

Shooting Fedex Indianapolis

Something must be off with the narrative because the MSM isn't trumpeting a 3-name, "assault weapon" wielding bad-guy....

Police: 8 dead in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis

https://www.startribune.com/police-8...lis/600046605/

A gunman killed eight people and wounded several others before apparently taking his own life in a late-night attack at a FedEx facility near the Indianapolis airport, police said, in the latest in a spate of mass shootings after a relative lull during the pandemic.

Five people were hospitalized after the Thursday night shooting, according to police. One of them had critical injuries, police spokesperson Genae Cook said. Another two people were treated and released at the scene. FedEx said people who worked for the company were among the dead.

A witness said that he was working inside the building when he heard several gunshots in rapid succession.

"I see a man come out with a rifle in his hand and he starts firing and he starts yellin' stuff that I could not understand," Levi Miller told WTHR-TV. "What I ended up doing was ducking down to make sure he did not see me because I thought he would see me and he would shoot me."

It was the latest in a recent string of mass shootings across the U.S. Last month, eight people were fatally shot at massage businesses across the Atlanta area, and 10 died in gunfire at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado.

It was at least the third mass shooting this year in Indianapolis alone. Five people, including a pregnant woman, were shot and killed in January, and a man was accused of killing three adults and a child before abducting his daughter during at argument at a home in March.

Police have not identified the shooter or said whether he was an employee at the facility. They said "preliminary information from evidence at the scene" indicated that he died by suicide.

"We're still trying to ascertain the exact reason and cause for this incident," Cook said.

Craig McCartt, of the Indianapolis police, told NBC Today early Friday that officers still knew "very little." Chris Bavender, a spokesperson for the FBI's Indianapolis office, said that they are helping the police with the investigation.

Family members gathered at a nearby hotel to await word on loved ones — and some employees were bused there for tearful reunions. But other relatives said they still had no information about their loved ones hours later. Most employees aren't allowed to carry cellphones inside the FedEx building, making contact with them difficult.

"When you see notifications on your phone, but you're not getting a text back from your kid and you're not getting information and you still don't know where they are … what are you supposed to do?" said Mindy Carson, holding back tears. Her daughter, Jessica, works in the facility and she had not heard from her.

Police were called to reports of gunfire Thursday just after 11 p.m., and officers "came in contact with (an) active shooter incident," Cook said. The gunman later killed himself.

"The officers responded, they came in and did their job. A lot of them are trying to face this, because this is a sight that no one should have to see," Cook said.

Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett lamented that the city was "confronted with the horrific news of yet another mass shooting, an act of violence that senselessly claimed the lives of eight of our neighbors."

FedEx released a statement saying saying it is cooperating with authorities.

"We are deeply shocked and saddened by the loss of our team members following the tragic shooting at our FedEx Ground facility in Indianapolis," the statement said. "Our most heartfelt sympathies are with all those affected by this senseless act of violence."

A man told WTTV that his niece was sitting in the driver's seat of her car when the gunfire erupted, and she was wounded.

"She got shot on her left arm," said Parminder Singh. "She's fine, she's in the hospital now."

He said his niece did not know the shooter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are the Officers OK?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are the Officers OK?
    They'll need millions of dollars worth of counseling and therapy.

The gunman's lucky oyarde wasn't there. He would have been dropped immediately.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It was an employee gunning for his boss. He picked the wrong night.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/04/fed...oting-indiana/

Levi Miller says he heard two shots, then three, then six "rapidly," then ten. The gunman shot and killed eight people, and injured at least five others who were hospitalized. He later killed himself, according to multiple reports.

"It was 11:00 at night when this incident happened," Miller told NBC's "Today" show. "It was very dark. I was eating some food with my friends and another friend of ours and this is when we heard two gunshots from inside the building."

The shooter was firing "in random directions," Miller said.
    He also said another man went to his vehicle and "pulled out a gun from his trunk to try and engage the shooter, and he died because of it."

"One of my co-workers told me this is a well-known worker at this facility," Miller says of the shooter. "It was someone who definitely worked at this building before."

Asked if he had any indication of the shooter's motive, Miller said, "From what I can see as rumors, I don't know if it's true, but the man was specifically targeting our head manager, and our manager was not here that day at all."
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-16-2021 at 08:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It was an employee gunning for his boss. He picked the wrong night.
    It's always an invigorating surprise waiting to find out if it was a terrorist, a racist, an immigrant, a sexist, a righty, a lefty, or just the gun that carried it out.

Thanks for ruining the surprise.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It's always an invigorating surprise waiting to find out if it was a terrorist, a racist, an immigrant, a sexist, a righty, a lefty, or just the gun that carried it out.

I didn't ruin the surprise. You're not talking about the facts, you're talking about the narrative. That hasn't come out yet. The situation must not fit one of their templates.

My money's on "the gun did it".

In the past when people said it was a false flag or they used crisis actors, I would kinda dismiss the claim. I would put anything outside the realm of possibility these days. It certainly doesn't take much to get the sheep in line.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eleven hours since they found the body of the shooter and they still won't say who it is.

He's not white.

Eleven hours since they found the body of the shooter and they still won't say who it is.

He's not white.
    Safe bet.

He's not white.

Logical conclusion.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Safe bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Logical conclusion.
    Even London newspapers had Geddy Kramer's name on the front page in two and a half hours flat.

He also said another man went to his vehicle and "pulled out a gun from his trunk to try and engage the shooter, and he died because of it."
    I'm guessing FedEx doesn't allow guns in the workplace.

Good thing, too - otherwise someone might get hurt ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Its on the right of the airport exit ramp when you get off . Its the main hub between here and Memphis I imagine. I try to avoid the airport entirely . Dankes deadbeat employer isnt getting my hard earned FRN's .
    Do something Danke

No mention of the SSRIs he was doing or what professional was treating/handling him.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Indiana is one of dem KKK states. I'm sure there's a connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most Mass shootings are staged to take your guns.

Maybe these shooter people have a chip in them that gets activated Evey time the dems want to go on a gun grab

Brandon Scott Hole

19 y/o male.

So far no picture anywhere on the net of this guy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...er/ar-BB1fJrkv
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-16-2021 at 02:33 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No mention of the SSRIs he was doing or what professional was treating/handling him.
    We’ll never hear about which drugs he may have been on (or recently off). It’s a sure bet he had been prescribed some psychologically active drugs, probably SSRIs of some kind.

Indianapolis police confiscated a gun and took Hole into custody last year following suicidal threats.

An IMPD report from March 3, 2020, references a mental health check for suicidal tendencies in the 1100 block of 1109 North Huber St., and lists Hole, then 18, as being arrested. It says police seized a shotgun "from dangerous person."

“In March 2020, the suspect’s mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop,'” FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan said.

"The suspect was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. A shotgun was seized at his residence. Based on items observed in the suspect’s bedroom at that time, he was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020. No Racially Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the course of the assessment and no criminal violation was found. The shotgun was not returned to the suspect.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

They are probably a little hesitant because he was known as a risk by authorities. They have to figure what actions were taken in order to blame something else.

As for motive, that will be easy. Categorize this under “anti-Asian hate crimes”.

Police Chief Randal Taylor noted that a “significant” number of employees at the FedEx facility are members of the Sikh community, and the Sikh Coalition later issued a statement saying it was “deeply saddened to learn” that Sikh community members were among the wounded and killed.

The coalition, which identifies itself as the largest Sikh civil rights organization in the U.S., said in the statement that it expected authorities to “conduct a full investigation — including the possibility of bias as a factor.” The coalition’s executive director, Satjeet Kaur, noted that more than 8,000 Sikh Americans live in Indiana.
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/br...by-fbi-in-2020
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No Racially Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the course of the assessment [...]
    So this is a thing now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So this is a thing now ...
    Yeah that jumped out at me as well.

So what, exactly, defines a Racially Motivated Violent Extremism ideology?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They are probably a little hesitant because he was known as a risk by authorities. They have to figure what actions were taken in order to blame something else.
    The Sun was reporting that the parents had called the cops on him within the last week or so.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Brandon Scott Hole

19 y/o male.

So far no picture anywhere on the net of this guy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...er/ar-BB1fJrkv
    What a scotthole
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I stand corrected.

So why did I have to go to a Nigerian news service to find this? I'd have expected this pic to be on billboards by now.

edit: beat by seconds.. all thanks to my quip
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Paul Keenan, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Indianapolis field office, said Friday that agents had questioned Hole in 2020 after his mother called police to say that her son might commit “suicide by cop.”
    https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...hat-he-needed/

Maybe he got the wrong kind of "help"

Everyone think long and hard on this snippet.

I didn't ruin the surprise. You're not talking about the facts, you're talking about the narrative. That hasn't come out yet. The situation must not fit one of their templates.

My money's on "the gun did it".
    My bet is it was lack of social justice in the workplace, this is why we need more of it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast