Thread: GOP Silent Over Biden Plan to Inject and Tag All Americans Over Chinese Bioweapon

GOP Silent Over Biden Plan to Inject and Tag All Americans Over Chinese Bioweapon

Biden reverses himself after saying COVID “vaccines” would not be mandatory. Crickets from GOP congress members, even after former CDC Director Robert Redfield says he believes virus comes from lab in China, on CNN. So a possible bioweapon results in the tagging of all Americans for the Chinese Communist Party, and its allies in the DNC, Big Tech, and Big Pharma.
    Over 1,600 deaths reported to the CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, soon after receiving the Pfizer or Moderna shots for COVID, which has a 99.98% or greater higher survival rate for ages under 50. One third of injection deaths were within 48 hours of the injections. Average time for bringing any new drug or vaccine to general use is 10 years. Former Bill Gates Foundation vaccine scientist fears massive depopulation from “vaccines.” Think that biochip isn’t coming? Think again.

GOP Silent Over Biden Plan to Inject and Tag All Americans Over Chinese Bioweapon

We knew this was coming.
    The Biden Administration is now working to launch “vaccine passports” so Americans can prove they’ve been inoculated...

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 03-29-2021 at 04:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no bio weapon. There is no ‘Covid’. Which makes this that much more egregious.

As with ObamaCare...I will not comply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    There is no bio weapon. There is no ‘Covid’. Which makes this that much more egregious.
    Where's Rand Paul? Israelis are bring their government to the Hague on Crimes Against Humanity for the same thing.

Israelis File Crimes Against Humanity Lawsuit Over Mandated Pfizer COVID Shots, Cite Nuremberg Code

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    As with ObamaCare...I will not comply.
    Then you will starve because you will not be able to go into a grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    There's all kinds of other options. And I kinda have a feeling there's going to be tens of millions like me.

Good thing I have muh sidekick Danke to go to the store.Whew , I avoided any problems .
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Order online go pick it up, or use home delivery.
    NO VAX No mask.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Good thing I have muh sidekick Danke to go to the store.Whew , I avoided any problems .
    Yeah, he said he already had his.

Imagine the business opportunities for those who have already had theirs.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-decade-994/

EXCLUSIVE: Per the CDC There Are Nearly Twice As Many Vaccine Related Deaths SO FAR in 2021 (1,755) Than All the Vaccine Deaths this Past Decade (994)
    By Joe Hoft
    Published March 29, 2021 at 4:52pm
    164 Comments

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-decade-994/

EXCLUSIVE: Per the CDC There Are Nearly Twice As Many Vaccine Related Deaths SO FAR in 2021 (1,755) Than All the Vaccine Deaths this Past Decade (994)
    By Joe Hoft
    Published March 29, 2021 at 4:52pm
    164 Comments
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/no...on-covid-shot/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I will not take the shot.

Of course the media is silent...they are in on all of this! Complicit sons of a bitches!

I am not getting the experimental gene therapy for a virus that has a recovery rate of 99.8% for most people under the age of 85.

They are banking on setting the propaganda FEAR up another notch so people will be racing to their doctors, nurses or care clinics with their sleeves rolled up.

'Stupid Is as Stupid Does' ~ Forrest Gump
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I am sure the dark web is gearing up to sell vaccine passes.

Biden reverses himself after saying COVID “vaccines” would not be mandatory. Crickets from GOP congress members, even after former CDC Director Robert Redfield says he believes virus comes from lab in China, on CNN. So a possible bioweapon results in the tagging of all Americans for the Chinese Communist Party, and its allies in the DNC, Big Tech, and Big Pharma.
    Over 1,600 deaths reported to the CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, soon after receiving the Pfizer or Moderna shots for COVID, which has a 99.98% or greater higher survival rate for ages under 50. One third of injection deaths were within 48 hours of the injections. Average time for bringing any new drug or vaccine to general use is 10 years. Former Bill Gates Foundation vaccine scientist fears massive depopulation from “vaccines.” Think that biochip isn’t coming? Think again.

Biden the USURPER , The ILLEGITIMATE president knows that if he mandates the gene therapy injection he will lose.

So he is leaning on private businesses to demand the gene therapy injections aka "the vaccine"

If a private business such as your employer demands that you be injected he may be sued in federal court under 42 USC 1983

"When a defendant is a private entity, this circuit recognizes three tests for determining whether its conduct is fairly attributable to the state: the public function test, the state compulsion test, and the nexus test. Wolotsky v. Hohn, 960 F.2d 1331 (6th Cir. 1992). The public function test "requires that the private entity exercise powers which are traditionally exclusively reserved to the state." Id. at 1335. The state compulsion test requires proof that the state significantly encouraged or somehow coerced the private party, either overtly or covertly, to take a particular action so that the choice is really that of the state. Id. Finally, the nexus test requires a sufficiently close relationship between the state and the private actor so that the action taken may be attributed to the state. Id. "

Memphis, Tennessee Area Local American Postal Workers Union, AFL-CIO v. City of Memphis, 361 F.3d 898 (6th Cir. 01/21/2004)

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Order online go pick it up, or use home delivery.
    NO VAX No mask.
    No...you'll be barred from conducting any commerce whatsoever.

At least in the system.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Virginia man's 'skin peeled off' after J&J Covid vaccine

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...ne/ar-BB1f8yXn
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Just a flesh wound
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No...you'll be barred from conducting any commerce whatsoever.

At least in the system.
    Like Laura Loomer. Thought about that after I posted.
    Dam. now I gotta buy a card.