Thread: No Rand Paul at CPAC?

Question No Rand Paul at CPAC?

Don't see him on the list. Disappointing from a political and idea sharing perspective in my opinion. He's had some great headlines and support.
    "The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertea Party View Post
    Don't see him on the list. Disappointing from a political and idea sharing perspective in my opinion. He's had some great headlines and support.
    Yeah that sucks. Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton but no Rand? How do they pick the list?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

CPAC is a joke and has been for a while
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The Tea Party is over. CPAC is the Teocon alternative to AIPAC. First stop in a GOP POTUS run...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I see RINO Pete Hegseth is speaking. Anyone from Minnesota will remember this little Romney from his Senate run in 2012. That guy is a pos. Don't trust him.

- ML

CPAC jumped the shark. No Rand, yet Trump will be speaking at it, what a joke. Not disappointed I am missing it.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Is any speaker going to strip?

cpac is dead . Probably one headline speaker ( Lee ) , no Ron Paul , no Rand Paul , no Massie . Toast .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Tea Party is over. CPAC is the Teocon alternative to AIPAC. First stop in a GOP POTUS run...
    I was going to post this in the Clown Show thread, but I think it fits better here:

https://twitter.com/JadenPMcNeil/sta...17344935247873

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I was going to post this in the Clown Show thread, but I think it fits better here:

[snip]
    And it gets even better.

Apparently, the theme of CPAC 2021 is "America Uncancelled".

https://twitter.com/RWHockeyJohn/sta...72296604549125

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

https://twitter.com/JadenPMcNeil/sta...17344935247873

LOL. I just saw Mark Dice post about Young Pharoah. https://gab.com/MarkDice/posts/105778917245842678

Seriously, It's probably better for Rand not to be a speaker at this one.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    CPAC is a joke and has been for a while
    Came here to say these things.

-

About that Young Pharaoh guy, he seems like an uber goober.
    I thought it was funny that he said caucasians are animals and brought up the whole melanin argument. I thought it funnier that he said whites kill and don't lose any sleep. Does he care to address black on black murders then and how many are done without the perps losing any sleep, going at lengths to brag about it in some cases?
    Like I said, uber goober.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 02-23-2021 at 08:49 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I guess this means Rand has no plans to run for president in 2024. But that's no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. I just saw Mark Dice post about Young Pharoah. https://gab.com/MarkDice/posts/105778917245842678

Seriously, It's probably better for Rand not to be a speaker at this one.
    He has been invited but declined the last few years. I haven't heard the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I guess this means Rand has no plans to run for president in 2024. But that's no surprise.
    True in the past but no longer . Now you need to distance yourself from the ordinary . Not that I think he will ever have plans to run again , we'll be fortunate if he chooses to stay where he is instead of rejoining private life .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    2o28? odds are DJT has rendered the GOP into a "no win"/"no win" scenario for the fall of '24 election.
    If Trump is not on the ticket, half of his base splits or sits it all out. If he's on the ticket, 1/10th the GOP
    flees to the Democrat or to a 3rd Party or sits things out. Can the GOP find a win/win scenario by '28???