Thread: David Knight tells the Truth about Trump (must see video)

David Knight tells the Truth about Trump (must see video)

DAVID KNIGHT (Full Show) Thursday - 1/21/21

The whole show is excellent but this part is critical:

SKIP TO 1:43:33

That's the guy Alex Jones fired, first for "working too hard",
    then for lack of money, then jones finally admitted it was
    because he wasn't drinking the Trump Kool-aid.

Now Alex is left surrounded by a bunch of
    delusional millennium fools and chumps.

https://twitter.com/libertytarian

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have to agree with this. If Trump would have stopped all the Covid nonsense, I would have voted for him. Instead, he revealed himself (again) as the con artist he is.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Dave Knight is pretty decent

Fact: Trump once tweeted that Congressman Massie should be kicked out of Republican Party.

Didn't watch vid, but can surmise most of what point would be from Capt's comment. There are soooooooooo many things that Trump could have done on any given day in the last 4 years that would have made an automatic impact in denting TPTB's power. Covid stuff as an example, he could have been using his twitter or live tv or any platform given to the president in any given day, and blasted raw truth to the people. But he didn't, he made a show of us leaving the WHO that only really took the US' oversight away, it didn't slow the WHO down at all. On top of that he took that money and influence and gave it right back to Bill Gates when he gave it all to GAVI. Not only that but was shilling for his buddy's company Regeneron. Trump was always just another cog in the machine.

His whole assignment was to 1) Get the repubs to lay down for Covid restrictions and 2) Be the perfect target and fertilizer for anger/hate/division. He excelled at both.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Bump.

Secession Now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Have to agree with this. If Trump would have stopped all the Covid nonsense, I would have voted for him. Instead, he revealed himself (again) as the con artist he is.
    He could have also spent his entire presidency actually draining the swamp instead of emboldening these criminals to cheat him out of office.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He could have also spent his entire presidency actually draining the swamp instead of emboldening these criminals to cheat him out of office.
    I doubt it.

Trump is like @Swordsmyth. He does a good job of convincing people he has cojones. But when he's outnumbered, and push comes to shove, it takes a Ron Paul to stand up and make that vote 434-1. Trump never had the spine. Or if he did, he never cared enough about anyone but himself to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Or putting the swamp in his administration.
    Pompeo, Mnuchin, Sessions, Barr, Chao, Priebus, Haley, Haspel, friggin' John Bolton!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or putting the swamp in his administration.
    Pompeo, Mnuchin, Sessions, Barr, Chao, Priebus, Haley, Haspel, friggin' John Bolton!!
    Butbutbutbut he only hired Bolton so he could say...

...and misspell his third grade vocabulary words in the process.

Haven't you figured out how 3D Chess® works yet? George Washington lost every battle, but won the war. Republicans hate that $#!+. They'll gladly let Bolton run rampant for however long, just to get the pleasure of canning him. They'll gladly lose the war just for the glory of winning a battle or two.

David Knight is the real deal.

He has about the clearest mind of anyone in the business.

He should be proud of having been fired by AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Dave Knight is pretty decent

Fact: Trump once tweeted that Congressman Massie should be kicked out of Republican Party.
    And I remember that many on THIS BOARD applauded - not Massie but the Buffoon

"Ron Paul has Left the Building"

Maybe his kid can insult Libertarians again now that Brennan is on the war path.

If trump was just another member of their club, he wouldn't of been impeached twice and they wouldn't of had to commit the greatest election fraud in history to depose him.

Of course he made mistakes and there are great things he could have done but didn't. But there is no doubt in my mind that Trump was an obstacle in the way of the ruling class that David is talking about.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    If trump was just another member of their club, he wouldn't of been impeached twice and they wouldn't of had to commit the greatest election fraud in history to depose him.

Of course he made mistakes and there are great things he could have done but didn't. But there is no doubt in my mind that Trump was an obstacle in the way of the ruling class that David is talking about.
    Trump had to deal with opposition from BOTH parties and with voters being manipulated by the media.
    The LIEbertarian fantasy that he could have just enacted perfect policy by fiat and not had every veto overridden like the last NDAA and without being impeached, convicted and removed or actually losing reelection without the most egregious fraud in American history is an insult to the intelligence of everyone they tell it to and is serious cause to question their real motives.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump had to deal with opposition from BOTH parties and with voters being manipulated by the media.
    The LIEbertarian fantasy that he could have just enacted perfect policy by fiat and not had every veto overridden like the last NDAA and without being impeached, convicted and removed or actually losing reelection without the most egregious fraud in American history is an insult to the intelligence of everyone they tell it to and is serious cause to question their real motives.

Yes, yes we know. He HAD to do all those bad things and refrain from doing so many good things so he could remain in office fighting hard for our righ...hey, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    ...to paraphrase Spooner:

"But whether [Trump] really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that [he] has either authorized such a [situation] as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case [he] is unfit to [hold power]."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post

Is that the same reasoning you use to argue that professional wrestling is real--that of course the guy who took the fall wanted to win, and that the announcer couldn't possibly say bad things about him and have a beer with him later?

You're a babe in the woods. Thank you. Your moronic god delivered us into the teeth of tyranny, but at least you're giving us something to laugh about.

LIEbertarian
    When ass kissing fails and meme spamming fails, fall back on abuse. Anything to distract yourself from the facts. You can't handle the truth. I don't know if that's because you believe the tripe you spew, or you were just laid off. But you can't handle the truth, so you have to call it lies.

Not even ghemminger posted as many lies to this site as you. Are the troops out of Afghanistan yet? How much wall got built? Did the shutdowns fix the economy yet?

No, libertarians aren't dumb enough to buy your bull. That explains why you hate us. But only paychecks can explain why you hang around with us.

That or masochism, which is certainly a common trait among long term die hard Republicans.

Trump's Dip Shits. Can't tell their asses from holes in the ground, but at least they're stubborn asses.

For those who are ready for relief from these Breitbart-fueled fantasies, I have bad news. Nixon supporters took about six years to emerge from their state of denial.

Fool me once, shame on you. No need to fool me twice. I'm a Partisan Republican. I can't admit I was wrong, so I stay fooled for life.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-23-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Trump pulled the mask off. This authoritarian tyranny has been built for decades. Whether he did that as part of their show or on accident will be debated endlessly on the internet. Neither argument changes the fact that, its here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Trump pulled the mask off. This authoritarian tyranny has been built for decades. Whether he did that as part of their show or on accident will be debated endlessly on the internet. Neither argument changes the fact that, its here.
    And nobody can blame it all on Biden. It clearly didn't happen overnight.

All Hail the Alpha Cuck!

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    There was a growing loud small percentage in the country (almost a majority on RPF) that knew the truth that it is all a show and that we are actually living in an authoritarian tyranny. The elite class (globalist billionaires that own both political parties, Hollywood, news media, majority of CEO's) know throughout history this is problematic and it was time to let the people blow off some steam in a controlled way so they could reign in the opposition.. Hence Trump who is part of the show.

Over the course of 5 years the Tea party, libertarian movement, separatists, Conservatism, individual liberty, etc have been completely wiped out in favour either Trumpism vs their slave philosophy. Another win win for the elites.

The separation of the elites vs plebs with the show they put on to fool the common people has been going on for thousands of years. They control all aspects of our lives and information we receive so it stands to reason why things are the way they are.

Well deserved bump... Bravo David Knight!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Video was of course deleted by YT, here it is on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JW76fuq3t86D/

Yeah, coulda shoulda woulda.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Video was of course deleted by YT, here it is on Bitchute:

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    A working link please I want to watch it.
    That one's down too?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

No way... the best is yet to come.

https://youtu.be/OA6KJiC6dGM?t=129

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    A working link please I want to watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That one's down too?

The Bitchute video is working properly: