Thread: New Hampshire Democrats choose human extinction over Trump re-election

Exclamation New Hampshire Democrats choose human extinction over Trump re-election

Not the Babylon Bee.

Not The Onion.

University poll finds New Hampshire Democrats choose human extinction over Trump re-election

https://www.thecollegefix.com/univer...p-re-election/

College Fix Staff February 7, 2020

Women favor global death far more strongly than men

He’s been in the 2020 Democratic race for president from the start. Now the Sweet Meteor O’Death is finding a receptive audience: New Hampshire Democrats.

The University of Massachusetts-Lowell Center for Public Opinion surveyed Democratic primary voters at the end of January and found nearly two-thirds would rather a meteor hit the earth, “extinguishing all human life,” than President Trump win re-election on Nov. 3.

That’s a serious poll result.

The meteor strike is more popular with lower income brackets (69 percent under $50,000) than higher income brackets (49 percent $100,000 and up). Less educated Democrats (66 percent) also favor the meteor strike more than more educated Democrats (58 percent).

Women would much rather humanity end (68 percent) than see another Trump term, while a slight majority of men (53 percent) favor mass human extinction. The numbers are similar for older voters (45 and up) versus younger voters (under 45), showing more optimism about a post-Trump White House.

Oddly, self-identified moderate Democrats prefer the end of humanity (69 percent) more than liberals do (59 percent).

The YouGov poll was taken from a sample of 400 people and had a margin of error of 6.4 percentage points.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Death cult.

Their subconscious desires are beginning to surface thanks to Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Do something Danke

Nice of them to tell us what their secret desires are.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The University of Massachusetts-Lowell Center for Public Opinion surveyed Democratic primary voters at the end of January and found nearly two-thirds would rather a meteor hit the earth, “extinguishing all human life,” than President Trump win re-election on Nov. 3.
    Yeah, I guess this article is interesting on some points, but I can't really take it seriously. When you offer someone two choices, one of which really isn't a choice (you can vote against Trump, but you can't vote for a meteor hitting the Earth) - then there really is no choice, which defeats the whole purpose.

It's really a thought exercise that's poorly thought out. If there was any real discussion of the meteor hitting the Earth -- the idea that your parents and any loved ones are in blasting range, they'll be bleeding from the ears and completely deaf after their eardrums are shattered. Power is going to go out, and if they're living in any urban area with an abundance of people and lack of food they'll get to experience horrors that will probably make the German concentration camps look humane. If they can't comprehend that, then you can tell them their parents will probably have to put their family pets down with a large rock to the back of the head because they can't take care of them anymore, and that's the most humane thing they can do. Then you can explain that same tragedy will befall every single friend and their family that they have. Or, you could try to explain that it would happen to another couple billion more families, but those numbers aren't something that's going to be comprehended either.

So, once you put it in those terms I'm sure the real answer is far less than 66%. We live in constant hyperbole that obfuscates reality to no end. Hell, 50% of people think the world is going to be over in 20 years. To be honest, I think this polling is more indicative that when people are given a choice they know has no real grounding in reality they like to imagine their own little power trip of "man, wouldn't it be something if I could do something like that, just to stop Donald Trump..." (the "literal Hitler" of our times).

To go off on a little bit of a rant, I really hate all the non-news out there. Unfortunately I have to catch glimpses of CNN daily, and the propaganda is always there. They felt the need to make national news about the "Michigan man: why didn't you stay in Mexico?" : has nothing to do with me. Local community issue thousands of miles away. Furthermore, there is no breaking news aspect of the story at all. What was the breaking news? "Man makes racist remark: entire room outraged. Nation shocked: society works as expected". Seriously, 1 person makes a racist remark, an entire room becomes outraged, and somehow this is indicative that there is a race problem? No. The exact opposite actually.
    So, an argument breaks out over this, and the reasoning as to why this would be shown is to "raise awareness". And God, do I hate that, lol. No; it doesn't. It does the exact opposite. You're taking a non-issue that was already addressed by the community and trying to make it into a national issue.

So, with that said, I guess we really should take this poll with a grain of salt, before we start campaigning that 2/3rds of liberals just want to genocide the entire world.

NH Dems are quite the dope if this news is confirmed.

Perhaps NH Dems can learn something from those NY Dems who woke up in time and have joined GOPA wing now. Some reports put upto 30% of attendeed in GOPA rallies being Dems and this trend could pick up pace as Trump-Biden 2020 election stratetgies reverse further.

Quote Originally Posted by 106459 View Post
    So, with that said, I guess we really should take this poll with a grain of salt, before we start campaigning that 2/3rds of liberals just want to genocide the entire world.
    I understand that, the whole thing is pretty tongue in cheek and people around here, including myself, have said the same thing from time to time about the continuing crisis.

What I think it illustrates is that the "other side" is just as frustrated and bitter over this "union of force" and that it should be presented to them that secession, a divorce from a loathsome people you can no longer stand the sight of, is a much better option than civil war or even the Sweet Meteor O' Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Nice of them to tell us what their secret desires are.
    Victoria's secret?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I understand that, the whole thing is pretty tongue in cheek and people around here, including myself, have said the same thing from time to time about the continuing crisis.

What I think it illustrates is that the "other side" is just as frustrated and bitter over this "union of force" and that it should be presented to them that secession, a divorce from a loathsome people you can no longer stand the sight of, is a much better option than civil war or even the Sweet Meteor O' Death.
    I agree. Splitting this already fractured country up would be much more preferable than the alternatives. Honest Abe taught us that the feds won’t ever give it up easily. So be it.

Yep, agreed. I'd love to see some secession

Republicans would probably poll something similar if the option was a Hillary Clinton president or a meteor.

Found this detail on the survey:

Somewhat surprisingly, 28 percent of conservatives joined the majority of Democrats on wiping out all of mankind rather than dealing with another four years of Trump.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-trump-949636/

The same poll in 2016 asked a similar question, but of young people, and just about the general-election candidates, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Fifty-three percent of people between the ages of 18 and 35 said they’d rather have a giant meteor destroy the Earth than see either win the presidency.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-08-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I agree. Splitting this already fractured country up would be much more preferable than the alternatives. Honest Abe taught us that the feds won’t ever give it up easily. So be it.
    Build walls between the cities and the rural areas? How would you divide it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    A three part barrier around the whole state of California.

Inner and outer concertina wire, inner razor wire, mined and patrolled by dogs.

Full poll can be found here.
    https://www.uml.edu/docs/TOPLINE%20-...m18-321680.pdf

Extinction is a big word. It's possible that it was not understood. That would explain the discrepancy between based on the amount of advance education the respondents had.

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 02-09-2020 at 08:40 AM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

This belongs here.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

All I know is rivers of blood are no way to divide it. Any suggestions?

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's just part of what makes this all so much fun!!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Where are the "rivers of blood"?

Where are the "rivers of blood"?

Read closely now. I have been Zippyjuaned!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

I am looking forward to the end of the world. - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...d-of-the-world

Read closely now. I have been Zippyjuaned!
    I only meant that the divisions are not any where close to any need for physical division- let alone "rivers of blood". In reality, they are small. The internet makes them see large.

I only meant that the divisions are not any where close to any need for physical division- let alone "rivers of blood". In reality, they are small. The internet makes them see large.
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't think it's that bad either. Just saying walls, borders, whatever, is preferable to violence.

Thanks for the clarification. I don't think it's that bad either. Just saying walls, borders, whatever, is preferable to violence.
    There are people trying to stir it up, but most people in the real world aren't buying it.

There are people trying to stir it up, but most people in the real world aren't buying it.
    I won't argue with that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.