Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anonymous: We Know Who Owns The Federal Reserve - Video

If you believe that “Audit the Fed” has something to do with auditing the Fed, in the conventional sense of reviewing the institution’s financial assets and liabilities, records, and operations. You’d be wrong. The Fed is already thoroughly audited in the usual sense, by an independent inspector general and by an outside accounting firm (currently, KPMG), and the resulting financial reports are made public online. Every security owned by the Fed, up to the detail of the identifying CUSIP number, is also available online. Moreover, the Government Accountability Office (GAO), which does in-depth reviews and analyses (“audits” of a different type) of government activities at the request of Congress, has wide latitude to review Fed operations, including supervision and regulation as well as other functions. For example, as required by the Dodd-Frank Act of 2010, the GAO conducted reviews of the Fed’s emergency lending programs during the crisis and of the Fed’s governance structure. Since the financial crisis, the GAO has done some

70 reviews
    of aspects of Fed operations.So what does Audit the Fed actually do? The principal effect of the bill would be to make meeting-by-meeting monetary policy decisions subject to Congressional review and, potentially, Congressional pressure. The bill would do this by repealing existing restrictions, imposed by Congress nearly forty years ago, on what the GAO can examine when reviewing the Fed. The most important such restriction blocks the GAO from reviewing “deliberations, decisions, or actions on monetary policy matters,” as well as “discussion or communication among or between members of the Board and officers and employees” related to such deliberations. The repeal of the existing restrictions would accordingly allow the GAO to view all materials and transcripts related to a meeting of the Fed’s Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) at essentially any time and require the GAO, at Congressional request, to provide recommendations on monetary policy, including potentially on individual FOMC interest-rate decisions.

Yes, Adit the Fed has a hidden agenda. To move monetary decision making to Congress where it will, by definition, be subject to political pressure. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I can say for sure that it never happens now, what I can tell you is, if you end the Fed and turn those decisions over to Congress, it will get worse. One only need to look to Brazil to find out what happens when the nation's politicians control monetary policy.

Respectfully,

E4E1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @econ4every1

Do you think Ron Paul had valid criticism of Fed decisions, but his view of the Gold Standard or the benefits of switching Gold Backed currency was an exaggerated claim?

I'm also not sure how and when that would be accomplished or if the Economy would be a chaotic mess during a transition like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    How about I let this guy address the Federal Reserve...

I have not seen this particular video, so I am watching it now for the first time.

NOTE: Edited to add in that this video is from 2011, but is just as relevant today.
    If it helps, I would strictly limit the banking system. I'd support a much narrower definition of banking. The primary function of the Central Bank (regardless of if it's the Fed or another organization in the future) should be payment system clearing. I'm not even against redefining the "Fed" or removing its charter and replacing it with another. So to be clear, I support a Central Bank, not necessarily the Fed. That's an interesting question that might make a good topic for debate.....

I would support public banking that has a very strict definition of what they can do and their activities should be completely and totally separate from private banking. THus, I would agree with you (I think you'd agree) that commercial banking has latched onto the private banking system and the government has allowed it, perhaps even encouraged it.

I'd also limit the Treasury to issues of Treasury bonds for no more than 90 days. Perhaps even 30, but that can be a discussion for another time. The point here is, there is no reason the government needs to be in the business of manipulating rates out that far.

As far as the Fed lending money to other Central banks, I'm open to hearing the evidence on that. I'm not aware of any specific problems with the Feds lending to the ECB or similar, but I haven't seen a case made here.

Respectfully,

E4E1

That is exactly the same problem. Its like replacing Stalin with Hitler. Central Banks themselves need to be prohibited as the highest crime against people on the planet. Do not replace the Fed, return to Constitutional Money. None of this loaning bull$#@!. Its over. We've had enough.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is exactly the same problem. Its like replacing Stalin with Hitler. Central Banks themselves need to be prohibited as the highest crime against people on the planet. Do not replace the Fed, return to Constitutional Money. None of this loaning bull$#@!. Its over. We've had enough.
    Ok, but you realize that a nation that doesn't leverage its money will be at a severe disadvantage to other nations that uses fiat and a CB system? IMO, you are just going to exchange what you see as one problem for another, that is, unless you really believe that a nation like the US could compete against other nations, especially our adversaries under a fixed money system.

How do you see something like that playing out?
    Last edited by econ4every1; 04-11-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Have it playing right now, so far pretty accurate. But it is a conglomeration of different films.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm listening also. The Treasury bills/bonds/issues are literally the securitization of the people born or naturalized. Imagine a mortgage backed security but instead of mortgages being bundled, it's PEOPLE being bundled, with the buyer/holder expecting future payment from tax revenues, instead of from mortgage payments. That is all that Treasuries are. Promises to force the slaves to pay taxes to the bondholders.
    So what is the bottom line? Who owns the Federal Reserve?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by econ4every1 View Post
    Ok, but you realize that a nation that doesn't leverage its money will be at a severe disadvantage to other nations that uses fiat and a CB system? IMO, you are just going to exchange what you see as one problem for another, that is, unless you really believe that a nation like the US could compete against other nations, especially our adversaries under a fixed money system.

Ah, the Everyone Else is Doing It Argument--the traditional standby of six year olds worldwide. And this piled on top of the We Need Angels in Human Form Argument, a.k.a. the Bernie Sanders Rationale, where the argument goes we are children and need totalitarians, but we need to find benign totalitarians--people who will go to the trouble to kiss our asses for the opportunity to lead us into greener pastures, and all for a salary that doesn't piss us off, even though a few attack ads on television are enough to lead us to vote Jesus of Nazareth out of office. By all means, we need a kinder, gentler Fed. That'll fix everything.

Or we can rediscover the thing that allowed us to enjoy the benefits of sound money long ago. We can learn all over again how to make things worth exporting. Let other nations engage their populations in a race into poverty by devaluing their currencies, and give ourselves the liberty to innovate to the degree that we make something no one can resist--even without our armies forcing them into buying the stuff the way we force nations that buy petroleum into buying our currency. Because forcing other nations to buy Petrodollars to trade in oil may do a nice job of driving up the deficit and enriching the arms merchants in order to stimulate the demand side of the FRN's valuation process, but creating products the world didn't want to live without is what once made us wealth and friends without getting our young people killed or mortgaging our children's future.

There's one thing you haven't addressed, and seem to want to refuse to address. What if we had competing currencies? What if everything was legal tender, and holding gold didn't cost a person capital gains taxes as the Legally Official Fiat dropped in value and gold didn't? Would fiat compete without such legal mandates to use the stuff? Could a person with the opportunity to make money by printing it possibly show enough restraint to keep its value up and keep it relevant? If fiat's wonderful ability to evaporate value into thin air is such a boon when it comes to buying imported goods and materials, can it not compete in an atmosphere where no one in the nation is forced to use it? Tell us how that would play out, if you dare.

One thing is certain. People who are having the bread taken out of their mouths seldom have the luxury of being able to innovate. And corporations focused on taking candy from babies seldom see the need to go to the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So long as the people who run it don't have to own it to get rich while running it, does it matter?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-11-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So your problem is with the tax system- tax payers are slaves. How will changing the financial system effect the tax system? The issue is with the government and what they do with your money- not what you use for money.

Nothing in life is certain- except death and taxes.
    Actually, I didn't say it was a problem, since I'm sort of past the point of complaining about things that I can't single-handedly change. Rather, these days I speak the truth of the situation and hope that an informed people, as a whole, will decide what they think is best.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If the Public owned the Federal Reserve, the you would be accountable to us. We would have some measure of influencing the Fed. We dont.

If the Federal Reserve Bank were a part of the Federal Government, then the Fed (bank) would be accountable to our leaders. They arent.

The Fed (bank) has a President. There is no other President by title ANYWHERE else in government, period. Thus, the Fed is publicly owned, or part of the government itself. Conclusion: it is privately owned. It does NOT exist for the benefit of all, nor as a necessary force.

THE FED IS FRAUD.

It is that same type of thinking by intelligent people told to non intelligent people that has allowed the Fed to operate in secret and away from public scrutiny, and pull the strings of the puppet leaders. That same thinking that has brought this world back to the brink of a Nuclear World War.

Our solution is as Ron Paul said, we END the Fed, we dont audit it, we dont slap it on the wrist, we dont monkey with the way the Fed works, we dont play label swap, we dont confuse definitions, we dont dream up excuses, and above all else, we stop buying their bull$#@!. We repeal the 16th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and return to Constitutional Lawful Money. For the record, in my 17,000 posts here, I think the largest font size Ive ever used with a 5.

What you are experiencing is called DENIAL. You have some sort of attachment to the Fed. Many do. Its not an attachment of Contract, as we are all of us more than suspicious of Zippy, it is an Attachment of Psychology. And this is where things really get interesting. Since this idea is in conflict with your "world view", your deep subconscious (which no one has any control over) will fight tooth and nail to protect the existing perspectives and reject any and all challenges. Your subconscious causes your conscious mind to choose to protect the way that things are instead of allowing alternate perspectives. This reaction is normal. Frustrating as hell for us, but absolutely normal. A broken weak mind would simply accept what ever ideas were throw to it, or simply shut down and avoid the challenge at all costs. Denial is a necessary part of the mind. It keeps us from passively accepting things that put us at risk. IM gonna eat you for lunch. Denial says "oh hell no youre not". Im gonna take your land. Denial says "oh hell no youre not". Pigs can fly. Denial says "oh hell no they dont". A bully says "youre a bad person because you wont give me your lunch money". Denial says "hell no, the bully is the bad person".

The Human Brain is divided into multiple layers. A large majority of it, which also produces what we call "consciousness" exists as a part of "the primitive brain". The parts of the brain that regulate breathing and heart rate. You cant just "choose" to stop your heart at will, but you can influence it. You have more control over breathing than you do your heart rate. Most of the time, breathing is fully automatic, and all of the time (99.9%), your heart rate is beyond the control of your conscious mind. Over 80% of the brains structure is geared toward the subconscious. The split second reactions you use constantly and are unaware of. The irrelevant details in your world that are filtered out and prevented from being a part of your conscious mind, like, how your balance works or what color the back of a painting is, even if it is in your peripheral view. Subconscious maintains your physical balance, your hormone levels, your spacial awareness, and where keys are at on your keyboard as you type.

The trouble with Denial is it can be tricked and subtly manipulated to work against the conscious mind the same way as an Auto Immune Disorder causes the body to attack itself. We have a little more power over Denial than we do choosing to tell the body to stop having an Auto Immune Reaction to anything. A person can not simply "choose" to not have cancer, or Celiac Disease, or MS, or Narcolepsy, or Endometriosis, or Reactive Arthritis. Its the subconscious mind that causes us to miss the snake that looks like a branch and get bit. For a mouse, this is a fatal mistake, fatal but necessary to maintain a balance between snake population and mouse population. It is the subconscious that puts us into the Fight or Flight response, but is no guarantee of our survival.

All we are suggesting is to do your damnedest to see the Fed as a Snake and not as a Branch. Even if you try to consciously accept the idea that the Fed is dirty, it will be nightmarishly difficult for you, even without ANY interaction from us at all. Denial exists to prevent the mind from attacking itself. The subconscious mind in all of us is what causes us to have those negative ideas of doubt and grief and hate as well as happiness and joy and compassion and empathy.

Again, this process of Denial is overwhelmingly difficult to work through. We, here, have all experienced having our ideas attacked. Many of us were brought up to believe the Fed was part of the government, that it was "normal", and despite being very confusing, honest. It is that Confusion that allowed our minds to be misled, like a mouse missing a camouflaged predator, and most people have fallen into its trap. Its purposeful, manipulative, camouflaged trap. A few of us were taught by our own parents that the Fed is Fraud. The percentage of people here that understand the Fed is Fraud is much higher here than probably anywhere else on the web, for those of us who were born in the US. It is that fundamental core value that has brought the good people of this forum together, looking upon Ron Paul as a Symbol of the truth. He is one of very few leaders that explain ideas to their very roots of why things continue to get worse. We listen to any other politician and we end up even more confused than we were before we started. We listen to Ron Paul and things start to make sense, from the small scale to the big picture. It is within the message that Ron Paul has consistently carried that has offered us a small glimmer of hope. Hope that our childrens children shall even have a world to inherit, that is not of corporate enslavement, of poverty, of stupidity and ignorance, of health and happiness, of family and friends, and a truly positive connection to rise above our primitive instincts and be in balance with the natural world. We should all be able to recognize that, regardless of our points of view, if we maintain the course we are on, what we will end up with is the exact opposite of Hope.

The subconscious idea of Denial is what causes us to continue to fight. It is as much of an internal struggle as well as an external struggle. It is easier to expect others to change to suit our existing view of the world. It is much harder to change ourselves to see the world for what it is. We do not like unanswered questions, and Denial is what causes us to dream up thoughts that prevent change or unanswered questions. We sometimes grasp at nonsensical ideas because some idea is better than nothing, and that is also normal and healthy. We use some ideas as "placeholders". We see something off in the distance and are not sure what that something is, but we get closer and have the ability to understand what we are looking at better, we easily update the previous idea. Unknown "bang", investigate. Is it a burglar? Am I getting robbed? Is someone going to hurt me? We also become fearful of investigating these ideas. But upon closer inspection, we find the "bang" was caused by the cat knocking a broom over, update the idea of what made the sound, recognize it as a non threat, and move forward. It is your own subconscious mind that is also preventing you from doing investigating. Finding out something that you put trust and faith into being the most deceptive form of evil that is beyond most peoples ability to even imagine. That fear, that Fight or Flight, that prevents you, and many others, from investigating the unknown, or drawing the attention of a potential predator. Its a decision made in Denial by your Subconscious, and it is as hard to fight through an idea as powerful as they are out to kill you.

Who owns the Fed? For a moment, go ahead and reject everything you have been told, on both sides. That goes for everyone that reads this far. Examine your own thought processes. Could the evidence be misconstrued to make a snake look like a stick? Dont worry about the answer, look at the way you're percieving that data. Understand why you are drawing the conclusions you are. If you understand why you draw the conclusions, you know yourself a little bit better. Maybe enough to know the truth. Maybe enough to have the courage to investigate the sound to see if it is a cat or a burglar, and the wisdom to poke the stick and see if it is a snake. Another big problem with the subconscious mind is once it has an answer, it is our natural tendency to move on and no longer entertain the "idea that has been solved". This idea, the idea of understanding yourself, try your best to hold on to.

It is both Hope and Despair that has allowed many of us to fight ourselves and push through that very painful stage of Denial as they are both ideas that are so powerful that they sink into our subconscious minds. Most of us to varying degrees, others of us less so. The stage of Denial is uncomfortable as hell, and most of us will seek to get out of that state as quickly as possible. Rejecting ideas moves us backwards, keeps us in the dark ages, pushes us back to fighting over land and resources, and makes us more primitive as a species. Moving forward however is the only way for us to survive the Fed. There are times that the sudden "bang" is a burglar, and once you are faced with a truth you can not dismiss, you move into Anger. Fight or Flight. You run away from the Fed being a very big very scary very dangerous monster, or you Fight it, and standing alone, your chances of survival are not good.

If you move past your Denial into Anger, like most of us have, no one will listen to you. If you tell any of your friends that the Fed is Fraud, you will likely have your new fragile idea attacked and challenged. The truth will prevent you from going back into denial, but lack of immediate acceptance will keep you from moving forward. You will feel rejected and shunned, and enter Depression. Depression and Anger are waves. It is also normal and healthy to match a very high energy state with a low energy state. Its a recharge point, and it will be equally as powerful as any Anger you feel. Expect it.

You will know you need the power of a group of like minded people. Without those people, you will become desperate for anyone to listen to any idea you have, not just about the Fed, but any idea at all. This is Bargaining. At this point, you will have had a lot of time to go into a state of internal self re-evaulation, and it is normal to express those ideas to others so you can either validate or dismiss ideas that are in a state of flux. You'll adopt many new ideas and dismiss many old ideas. Some ideas that have been true all along will remain that way. This is self validation turning into group validation. This can go one of two ways. For brainwashing, which is quite real, rejecting your own ideas and accepting ideas of the group that do not make some sort of sense causes Emotional Dependency on the group. That is when people become Sheeple. The other way, the strength to say "the group is wrong, I choose to hold on to the truth", is when the most dangerous men alive are created. The Self Thinker who recognizes both sides of the Truth, his most powerful weapon. This is acceptance. Depending on which path you choose to take, to either be a sheep and let others do thinking for you, or the wisdom to know where the threats hide and ignore the group, you will eventually feel some form of acceptance, or, you will be put back to sleep by a comforting lullaby of lies. Make no mistake, they WANT you to remain asleep.

Eden is burning my friend. Most people do not want to see it because they fear the pain of having to face that Denial. And that is very dangerous. There will come a point in time that people will be unable to maintain that Denial. Should that time come too late for most people, then by that time Eden will have been burnt to the ground, and our futures lost, forever. We have a slim margin of opportunity to act before this metaphorical fire burns us all. And that opportunity is to make people aware of a very real threat to all of us, to push through their Denial before we lose everything. Once we lose everything, its over. We will be set back millennia in the course of societal evolution. This is END GAME. Checkmate. Humanity's downfall.

What future do you want for your children? Perhaps the solution is to start asking the right questions. Who owns the Fed?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Fed (bank) has a President. There is no other President by title ANYWHERE else in government, period.
    Actually the Fed has a Chairman- not a President. There IS a President in the government. The current one is called "Donald Trump". The Fed Chairman is nominated to his position by the President and is subject to approval by Congress. The other members of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors are also nominated by the President.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FC2VE

Senate confirms Jerome Powell as Federal Reserve chair

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate on Tuesday confirmed Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell as the next head of the central bank, succeeding Janet Yellen, a move likely to provide continuity in U.S. monetary policy with the economy growing now for nine years straight.

The Republican-controlled Senate voted 84-13 to approve the 64-year-old lawyer to a four-year term as Fed chair beginning early next month.
    more at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-11-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Actually the Fed has a Chairman- not a President. There IS a President in the government. The current one is called "Donald Trump". The Fed Chairman is nominated to his position by the President and is subject to approval by Congress. The other members of the Federal Reserve Board of Directors are also nominated by the President.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FC2VE

more at link.
    List of presidents of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nk_of_New_York
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

List of presidents of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nk_of_New_York
    The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is one of the regional banks- not the Fed itself. Policy is set by the Board of Governors and the Fed Chairman.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is one of the regional banks- not the Fed itself.

No $#@! Sherlock.

And they all have PRESIDENTS.

But as we all know, the NY one is the Master..
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

No $#@! Sherlock.

And they all have PRESIDENTS.

But as we all know, the NY one is the Master..
    They enforce rules but the Board and Chairman make the decisions. William Dudley (current New York Reserve Bank President) is NOT the Chairman of the Fed. He is also not on the Board of Governors.

When the Open Market Committee decides to say buy or sell more securities (like Treasuries) they are the ones who conduct those transactions the Board approved of.

You are definitely missing DamianTV's point.

As any private company, it has presidents, a chairman and a board of directors.

How many Federal Government agencies organized this way?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

They enforce rules but the Board and Chairman make the decisions. William Dudley (current New York Reserve Bank President) is NOT the Chairman of the Fed. He is also not on the Board of Governors.

When the Open Market Committee decides to say buy or sell more securities (like Treasuries) they are the ones who conduct those transactions the Board approved of.
    Im done. You have lied and distorted the truth for your own purposes for the last time. I am now going to call to have you permanently BANNED.
    1776 > 1984

Im done. You have lied and distorted the truth for your own purposes for the last time. I am now going to call to have you permanently BANNED.
    What is inaccurate in what I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-11-2018 at 04:38 PM.

What is inaccurate in what I posted?
    How about we discuss this matter in this thread, in which I am calling for a VOTE by the Community to have you permanently banned.

Should ZippyJuan Be BANNED from the Ron Paul Forums?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...on-Paul-Forums

I am very curious to see what others have to say about you.

In order to not derail the concept of "Who Owns the Federal Reserve Bank", I would request any further discussion by anyone of banning Zippy be made in the thread at the link I posted.
    1776 > 1984

So let me get this straight. You don't think that leveraging money is ok. If you make a loan it should only be to lend money you own and none of it should be leveraged.

Is that accurate?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't say you attacked my grammar.

Ah okay; my mistake, but I did not attack anyone's grammar. I was pointing out the poor spelling and punctuation of someone attempting to ridicule someone else's spelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So let me get this straight. You don't think that leveraging money is ok. If you make a loan it should only be to lend money you own and none of it should be leveraged.

Is that accurate?
    It is the cumulative compound interest that comes with that loan to governments that is destructive and dishonest. The reason / excuse for interest is that there is risk, then what risk is there when that money is borrowed into existence? Interest on non existing money is a lose lose lose for the borrower. Lose if they repay the loan due to the interest. Lose if they do not repay the loan with asset forfeiture. Lose yet again if loan is not repaid as more money is in the system than before which devalues the existing money supply.

Every dollar in existence today represents someone elses debt to someone else. Our currency is not backed by anything of value, its backed by debt and death.
    1776 > 1984

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123