Thread: What if....? Dallas Massacre A False Flag Event: Taking Hillary Out of The News Cycle

What if....? Dallas Massacre A False Flag Event: Taking Hillary Out of The News Cycle

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It just seems all too coincidental.
    Ya think?
    There is no spoon.

I wouldn't dismiss anything out of hand. I put nothing past the Clinton's to have things diverted to get the negative news stories off of them. They are doing the devils bidding.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

gtfo

not this one..

it's a big country, stuff happens...

I think all of these mass shootings have a cointelpro vibe about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    gtfo

not this one..

it's a big country, stuff happens...
    It's a big Total State, stuff is orchestrated. It would take two or more expert riflemen to mow down that many armed cops that fast, and it's not even clear Micah was an expert. The cops went down too rapidly to be getting hit from one rifle. This is verified by several videos that got YouTubed that recorded how quickly the shots ran out. Earlier, cops reported the triangulation, with multiple guns at different elevations. Apparently the feds didn't put the usual 'one guy, nothing to see here' line out to the media and local cops fast enough.

Most likely 2-3 expert shooters were involved, who then left (or were arrested, then 'instructed' to be released), with the patsy suspect left to be the one who would take the blame. Also notice these cop death incidents are becoming increasingly the norm right after a spate of well-publicized civilian deaths by cops using excessively violent engagement. Every time the focus is on police brutality, a violent cop death shows up to put the focus back on supporting more militarized cops. Hmmm...
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Serbians got bombed because he husband got caught banging an intern. The Clintons have a long history of wagging the dog.

I don't think this one is though.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Serbians got bombed because he husband got caught banging an intern. The Clintons have a long history of wagging the dog.

I remember that day the TV was split into 4 screens; one was the network anchor, one was airing the deposition, one was showing air raids in Serbia, and one was showing a NFL playoff game.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Is there any event which isn't called a false flag by somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Yes, let's not rush to assumptions and wait till investigations are complete and all the facts come out.B

But there are multiple strange co-incidences looking at past track record.

President clinton attacks iraq on eve of impeachment vote

"U.S. Attacks Iraq", 12/16/98, http://www.msnbc.com/news/210451.asp, MSNBC STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS
    "BAGHDAD, Iraq, Dec. 17 — U.S. warships launched more than 200 cruise missile at Iraqi targets early Thursday morning, Pentagon officials told NBC News, as the the United States and Britain began an air campaign meant to punish Baghdad for its defiance of United Nations disarmament agreements. Shortly afterward, President Bill Clinton said he had acted only after exhausting all other options "for the safety of people everywhere."
    "PRESIDENT CLINTON, in a speech televised worldwide, said his attack order came with the unanimous support of his national security advisers. Having called off similar air strikes at the last moment last month, said Iraq had he had ordered a "strong, sustained series of air strikes. 'Iraq has abused its final chance,' Clinton said. "
    Of course, President Clinton can count upon "unanimous consent" from his Cabinet officials, since they all work for him. Further, since every one of them proved their loyalty to the President by not resigning in righteous indignation over the fact that he lied to them about the Lewinsky affair, and then sat idly by while they all went before cameras to repeat his lie. If they are that loyal, they would certainly give Clinton "unanimous consent".
    "Defense Secretary William Cohen said the missile and bombing strikes will likely continue for several days. He also ordered a major reinforcement of the American military units already in the Gulf. They include advanced F-117 Stealth fighters, tactical fighter and fighter bomber wings and some ground forces. A second aircraft carrier task force, led by the USS Carl Vinson, is due in the Gulf to join the USS Enterprise this weekend."

Operation Infinite Reach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach
    Operation Infinite Reach was the codename for American cruise missile strikes on al-Qaeda ... On the grounds of this intelligence, the U.S. launched missiles into the plant, destroying it and killing or wounding 11 Sudanese. ..... The missiles were launched three days after Clinton testified on the Monica Lewinsky scandal, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Is it time yet or is this just a distraction off Hillary?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6256368

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:54 PM.

I knew this had to have been said on this site before I posted that topic yesterday, but I didn't see a thread on it. I was out of town last week and hadn't followed that thread as closely as I would have liked. Most people here are too smart not to connect these dots.
    I was actually hoping it was finally time, but the distraction theory seems much more probable.

In a country of 318 million people there are going to be regular incidences of cops whether right or wrong having to shoot people. I think there is no doubt the only reason the MSM decided to cover it at that point is to distract people away from the results of the hearing. I have been saying this and so have people that are not normally conspiracy theorists.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

@kahless we may finally agree on something.
    I saw a post of yours yesterday that was the same as mine in another thread. I was like did hell just freeze over or something.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is there any event which isn't called a false flag by somebody?
    go back to sleep. We got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    In a country of 318 million people there are going to be regular incidences of cops whether right or wrong having to shoot people. I think there is no doubt the only reason the MSM decided to cover it at that point is to distract people away from the results of the hearing. I have been saying this and so have people that are not normally conspiracy theorists.
    Important point there. The media decides what they will cover.

Considering the overwhelming leftist orientation of the media, just about anything would be have been a welcome distraction from Hillary's corruption. This was a winner for them all-around. "If it bleeds, it leads." And the racial aspect could be played to the hilt, which the neo-Prog Marxists believes plays into their hands.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Until people started protesting, a black being shot by a cop rarely made the news.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic