Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepe Le Pew

Pepe Le Pew

Ah, we should have known they'd come for you!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/06/pepe-...k-times-op-ed/
    NYT Op-Ed Writer Claims
    SKUNK PERPETUATED RAPE CULTURE
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 03-06-2021 at 11:39 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the same TMZ page:

We Don't Segregate, But Still Failed You

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/05/maggi...gated-seating/

3/5/2021 11:12 AM PT

A couple claiming a Maggiano's seated all its customers of color in the back ... is getting an apology, but the restaurant chain also insists it wasn't segregating patrons.

Here's the backstory -- a Black woman named Dot claimed on Instagram she and her husband had reservations last weekend at the Maggiano's in Orlando, and when they showed up ... they were ushered all the way to the back of the joint.

That's when she says she noticed a "stark contrast from the patrons in the front of the restaurant, versus where we were being seated." Dot added ... "Guys….I s**t you not…this restaurant was segregated!!!!!!!!! In 2021!!!!!! Our minds were BLOWN!!!!!!"

Dot claims this pattern of seating people continued throughout their visit, and she posted a couple photos with her hubby to make her point. She also speculated that a nearby Trump rally that day may have factored into the restaurant's motivations.

While Maggiano's insists the seating situation had nothing to do with race, the restaurant chain still apologized, saying ... "We understand that two valued Guests felt unwelcome when they dined at our Maggiano’s restaurant in Orlando on Sunday, February 28, and for that we sincerely apologize."

As for an explanation, Maggiano's says it investigated the incident, and says the reason for the perceived segregation is because "a single large party of 30 African-American guests" requested to be seated together.

The restaurant says when Dot and her husband arrived, "our system suggested a table that was still occupied by Guests, which prompted the reassignment of their new table" ... which happened to be in the back.

However, Maggiano's acknowledges the table reassignment didn't make the couple feel welcome. It adds that it's going to work to ensure future seating arrangements "are not just computer generated but have a human touch."

Dot later revealed Maggiano's sent her a $200 gift card and the chain's President Steve Provost reached out to her.

Provost tells TMZ ... they've also offered Dot a celebration for her husband's B-day in one of its banquets with their friends, and asked for "a do-over."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

What's next, Willie E. Coyote perpetuated a culture of attempted murder against the Road Runner?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

All Looney Toon characters aren't safe. Leftists will be coming after all of them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    From the same TMZ page:

A couple claiming a Maggiano's seated all its customers of color in the back ... is getting an apology, but the restaurant chain also insists it wasn't segregating patrons.

Here's the backstory -- a Black woman named Dot claimed on Instagram she and her husband had reservations last weekend at the Maggiano's in Orlando, and when they showed up ... they were ushered all the way to the back of the joint.

That's when she says she noticed a "stark contrast from the patrons in the front of the restaurant, versus where we were being seated." Dot added ... "Guys….I s**t you not…this restaurant was segregated!!!!!!!!! In 2021!!!!!! Our minds were BLOWN!!!!!!"

Dot claims this pattern of seating people continued throughout their visit, and she posted a couple photos with her hubby to make her point. She also speculated that a nearby Trump rally that day may have factored into the restaurant's motivations.

While Maggiano's insists the seating situation had nothing to do with race, the restaurant chain still apologized, saying ... "We understand that two valued Guests felt unwelcome when they dined at our Maggiano’s restaurant in Orlando on Sunday, February 28, and for that we sincerely apologize."

As for an explanation, Maggiano's says it investigated the incident, and says the reason for the perceived segregation is because "a single large party of 30 African-American guests" requested to be seated together.

The restaurant says when Dot and her husband arrived, "our system suggested a table that was still occupied by Guests, which prompted the reassignment of their new table" ... which happened to be in the back.

However, Maggiano's acknowledges the table reassignment didn't make the couple feel welcome. It adds that it's going to work to ensure future seating arrangements "are not just computer generated but have a human touch."

Dot later revealed Maggiano's sent her a $200 gift card and the chain's President Steve Provost reached out to her.

Provost tells TMZ ... they've also offered Dot a celebration for her husband's B-day in one of its banquets with their friends, and asked for "a do-over."
    What this says to me is that it's best not to eat at places that play their power games.

Rest assured I'll never set foot in there.

never heard of it , of course orlando not really on my vac list , lol
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Next...

Even as a kid, I understood the lesson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

Force multiplication.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The Frito Bandito got tossed years ago (Mel Blanc did his voice, too).
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

From the same TMZ page:

What is the problem? Black Patrons don't want to sit next to other Black Patrons?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What is the problem? Black Patrons don't want to sit next to other Black Patrons?
    There is no problem, other than a privileged Colored Karen making trouble where none existed.

Was anyone refused a table change? On more than one occasion I have been seated nest to large tables of Black Diners. My observation was that they were loud. Is it possible that the complaining Diner that didn't ask for a table change was actually perturbed by all the noise the other Black Diners and that Party of 30 were making?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ah, we should have known they'd come for you!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/06/pepe-...k-times-op-ed/
    Let me guess without reading.

Toxic masculinity and threatening sexual assault.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Don't forget Bugs Bunny has no concept of personal space and kisses anyone he wants.

He also seems to enjoy cross dressing to catfish guys.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Let me guess without reading.

Toxic masculinity and threatening sexual assault.
    Close.... Rape culture.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

An armed society is a polite society?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

There is no problem, other than a privileged Colored Karen making trouble where none existed.

I can't figure wtf their problem is. Haven't they heard that "safe spaces" for various groups are all the rage nowadays?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

"Anuzzuh one bites le doost"

-Pepe Le Pew in his French accent.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    An armed society is a polite society?

“That’s All Folks”.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Also now racist are Peter Pan, Dumbo and the Aristocats.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2479490...he-aristocats/

The Maggiano's in my area is notorious for bad service. Staff stands around in big groups talking, while customers are not being served. A paranoid person could claim some kind of discrimination, but it’s just standard procedure there.

Went there with a group of 8 one time and they put us in a room near the back. They must have been hiding us. Discrimination!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Also now racist are Peter Pan, Dumbo and the Aristocats.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2479490...he-aristocats/
    LOL...they've been after Dumbo for years now.

What's next? Banning the Three Stooges for depicting the mentally challenged disrespectfully?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And here I always thought that cartoon was making fun of the French.

I thought Pepe Le Pew should be celebrated as he's obviously doesn't let his disability define him as a stinky skunk but capable of sharing his love and his heart with inter-species relations.

Quite the hero and way ahead of his time. Leading the way for sexual expression.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Not sure if recent reports like these involving high profile figures played a role but "French" angle may have started to look more serious than funny.

Former French Secretary of State in Nicolas Sarkozy's cabinet jailed over 2009 'gape' rape of woman
    dailymail
    Feb 17, 2021 — Ex-French Secretary of State, 63, and female accomplice are convicted over 2009 'gape' rape of woman they attacked..

French actor Gerard Depardieu charged with rape
    nbcnews
    Feb 23, 2021 — French actor Gerard Depardieu charged with rape in revived case. He was charged late last year after authorities revived a 2018 investigation ...

Actor Gerard Depardieu had backed President Donald Trump

In a sad ironic twist, GD had played Straus-Kahn in Netflix movie on arrest of high profile French figure and then IMF Prez Strauss-Kahn:

I.M.F. Chief, Apprehended at Airport, Is Accused of Sexual Assault
    nytimes
    May 14, 2011 — The New York Police Department arrested Mr. Strauss-Kahn at 2:15 a.m. Sunday “on charges of criminal sexual act, attempted rape, and an ... Mr. Strauss-Kahn, a former French finance minister..

Imagine being more triggered by a cartoon character than missile strikes in Syria.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

and now Snow White.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disn...083117952.html

@KatieDowd: “Haven’t we already agreed that consent in early Disney movies is a major issue?”

...in CPR training we’re instructed that if the person in need of help is unresponsive, consent is implied
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 05-08-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast